oldbear

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Part of me hopes if any fans are to get done with these ridiculous laws it would be just if it was those yes voting SNP morons. Belter is they probably had no idea what they were voting for at the time.

Would laugh so hard if wee bigot BP9 got arrested off the SS at a game and hauled through the courts and charged and lost everything all because they decided to wade in and picked him out for singing Warburton is Magic like they did at Livingston and see how it feels then to feel let down 

knowing him, the most twisted cunt going he won't mind and make up stuff to justify his own arrest 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Part of me hopes if any fans are to get done with these ridiculous laws it would be just if it was those yes voting SNP morons. Belter is they probably had no idea what they were voting for at the time.

Its not but, its youre average fans that get lifted and banned, season ticket holders like myself.

Id understand the law if it was consitent and the offensive terms were defined, but the law is bullshit and just allows the polis more power to lift whoever they please for whatever reasons.

Just now, Willis said:

Its not but, its youre average fans that get lifted and banned, season ticket holders like myself.

Id understand the law if it was consitent and the offensive terms were defined, but the law is bullshit and just allows the polis more power to lift whoever they please for whatever reasons.

Yip chances are the wrong people will suffer because of letting these vermin become so powerful they can do basically whatever they want.

Scotland is ran by bitter rhats and that's what makes it so much more rancid that some of our own actually voted to let them rule the land.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why do you commonly punt that lie about me making the criteria needed to be a Rangers fan? I've said from day 1 I'd rather we had no SNP supporters or Yessers support us as they all are scum 

that doesnt mean they can't or arent Rangers fans I just wish you's weren't 

kinda like if you asked any normal minded Celtic fan and they'd say they'd rather no paedophiles supported their team either 

Lol love you make my point for me - class! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol love you make my point for me - class! 

You point is that I'm laying out the criteria for being a Rangers fan. I'm not. We have a section of SNP voters that support our team - I'm hardly denying it or saying they can't - I'm saying I wish they'd fuck off.

Remind me how I've made your point for you again ?

I find it amazing how anyone that feels any connection to Rangers, Unionism or Protestantism can defend voting for the SNP. They are against everything that people like this stand for, it's as clear as day. This is blatant now, anti-British, Protestant bile being peddled in mainstream media. 

We wouldn't have these cunts with a major chip in their shoulder in power if it wasn't for the formation of the Catholic football teams, allowing working class sport to be segregated from the 1800s, then the Labour party back in 1918 allowing segregated schooling into the state system which is somehow allowed to stand to this day.

History would have you believe it was a struggle for freedom, equality etc when in reality it was their inability or rather their refusal to integrate into society that has us in this position. The core vote has moved from Labour to the SNP due to the victim mentality the SNP give in the media, especially in Glasgow. That whole city is now infested with that mentality and believes it's in it's own little bubble now, not coherent with the rest of Scotland. History repeating itself. 

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing how anyone that feels any connection to Rangers, Unionism or Protestantism

The thing is, they don't. Perfect case in point BluePeter9 - the whole time I've been on here he's constantly said things like paranoid protestants and PUL brings shame on the club. His exact words.

He's symptomatic of everything literally half of Scotland and 100% of Yesser's/SNP stand for.

People like him are the real bigots, yet in the Scottish media and society etc it goes underhand and is allowed. You try to put a Union Flag on a building one hasn't had it before you get death threats, put a small Union Jack in your window then there's a good chance your windows will get tanned, leaflet for UK OK or Better Together and you will get the ruley mob there in force while the Police do nothing.

You have senior SNP officials such as Alex Salmond and the Asian guy who's name I'm not going to attempt to spell drinking happily in IRA pubs in Govan with an IRA fundraising box on the counter in full view, SNP politicians with confirmed orders from their superiors to do everything to have Irish tricolours flying from public buildings in Lanarkshire to honour Easter Rising, Kenny McCaskill pen an article/speech declaring his love for James Connelly and his role during the Easter Rising, Politician Mason, as shown earlier in this thread admit he's anti-British.

All these reasons are why I wish every single Yesser or SNP voter would fuck off and never come back to Ibrox. They would be better suited to Celtic Park. They are quite literally Fenians and terrorist supporters. I do not respect them and I will hate them with everything I have in me until the day I die ... or they disband and wise up - whichever comes first.

What Jock 'the cock' Mason fails to realise is that singing an anthem alongside 40k other football fans does not a bigot make.

It's like singing 'Happy Birthday'... In the vast majority of cases you don't really give a fuck how the recipients day pans out one way or the other... Its jist a fucking song. 

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The thing is, they don't. Perfect case in point BluePeter9 - the whole time I've been on here he's constantly said things like paranoid protestants and PUL brings shame on the club. His exact words.

He's symptomatic of everything literally half of Scotland and 100% of Yesser's/SNP stand for.

People like him are the real bigots, yet in the Scottish media and society etc it goes underhand and is allowed. You try to put a Union Flag on a building one hasn't had it before you get death threats, put a small Union Jack in your window then there's a good chance your windows will get tanned, leaflet for UK OK or Better Together and you will get the ruley mob there in force while the Police do nothing.

You have senior SNP officials such as Alex Salmond and the Asian guy who's name I'm not going to attempt to spell drinking happily in IRA pubs in Govan with an IRA fundraising box on the counter in full view, SNP politicians with confirmed orders from their superiors to do everything to have Irish tricolours flying from public buildings in Lanarkshire to honour Easter Rising, Kenny McCaskill pen an article/speech declaring his love for James Connelly and his role during the Easter Rising, Politician Mason, as shown earlier in this thread admit he's anti-British.

All these reasons are why I wish every single Yesser or SNP voter would fuck off and never come back to Ibrox. They would be better suited to Celtic Park. They are quite literally Fenians and terrorist supporters. I do not respect them and I will hate them with everything I have in me until the day I die ... or they disband and wise up - whichever comes first.

Spot on that. 

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I see you lasted exactly one post before , yet again, stating your criteria for whom should support Rangers! :lol: 

6 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

John Mason is a nationalist racist cunt...admits he's ant British so he's racist scum and should be outed as such..

It's these wankers who are dividing our country and causing sectarian strife ..

There was no sectarianism in this country until they fuckers came on the boat.

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I see you lasted exactly one post before , yet again, stating your criteria for whom should support Rangers! :lol: 

why do you keep saying that? It's inaccurate 

what about the, at a guess, hundred or so Englishmen I know personally that love Rangers purely because of PUL - would you rather they vanished and didn't bother? Every time I have asked you this you've went quiet and fucked off out the thread 

hopefully the trend continues 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why do you commonly punt that lie about me making the criteria needed to be a Rangers fan? I've said from day 1 I'd rather we had no SNP supporters or Yessers support us as they all are scum 

that doesnt mean they can't or arent Rangers fans I just wish you's weren't 

kinda like if you asked any normal minded Celtic fan and they'd say they'd rather no paedophiles supported their team either 

This is just ridiculous though.

Just now, North Antrim Bear said:

This is just ridiculous though.

Maybe to you - not to me 

there is more than enough evidence out there to back up my point of view - if you vote for them and support them you are complicit and every bit as bad. 

Scum bastards the lot of them 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Maybe to you - not to me 

there is more than enough evidence out there to back up my point of view - if you vote for them and support them you are complicit and every bit as bad. 

Scum bastards the lot of them 

So you honestly think every single person who voted SNP/Yes is 'scum'?

Just now, North Antrim Bear said:

Just didn't think someone could be so ridiculous. :lol:

What's ridiculous is taking that one little part of my post and taking issue with it want to debate the narrative of it rather than nit pick? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

What's ridiculous is taking that one little part of my post and taking issue with it want to debate the narrative of it rather than nit pick? 

The bit I quoted was the gist of that post - you saying you wished Yes voters didn't comprise a section of the Rangers support.

1 minute ago, North Antrim Bear said:

The bit I quoted was the gist of that post - you saying you wished Yes voters didn't comprise a section of the Rangers support.

Ok well I don't 

and I'm entitled 

and you're entitled to think I'm being ridiculous 

so I guess we are even