SNP MSPs back anti-sectarian football law amid calls to scrap it

oldbear

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw it yesterday and was not happy by his comments.   Just off the phone to the clown, and clown being the word,  the guy is a joke who claims to be a Clyde supporter.  

Says we were founded on religion etc but I corrected him saying only only club where founded by religion.  Goes on about how he's Scottish and not British?   I ask him to go check his passport.

I also asked him about Nazi's fleeing to Ireland after the war and getting top jobs etc and he replied the royal family had members who supported the Nazis in the 30's?

We need to challange idiots like this at every turn, I told him not one Rangers fan agrees with this law but as soon as Celtic fans got targeted the media took it up .

Plain and simple if cunts like this want independence then we must fight them head on. And their own bigotory towards the Uk is nothing short of a disgrace 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Thats even worse ya fucking roaster. The law being discussed is exactly the kind of thing you voted for.

Fuck up ya mong.

a would rather dook for chips than get into a political discussion on an Internet forum.

any political decisions I made were to benefit my family and kids, not to allow me to sing my favourite songs. That's would be selfish.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

No real fan would vote in a law that targets their own Club and their own fans. If you voted for the SNP then you backed and supported this law, and backed the arrest and imprisonment of fellow fans. If you voted for them you are not a real fan as you have no idea what it means to be part of the Rangers Family or else you wouldnt be voting for your fellow fans to be persecuted.

100% agree all that these tartan tits that are against our history and what being part of rangers is about can find a more suitable piggery in the city to watch football, no true bear votes for the SNP or for independence there's not even any proof it's for the better!! The SNP have lied consistently and failed on a number of things never mind there nazi like anti British agendas

No surrender to these scumbags

11 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So you can only be a sectarian bigot if you are non-catholic and/or non-Irish?

Given that this stupid and unworkable legislation is targeted at football fans does the moronic bastard not the irony in his comments.

Mr Mason, to date only three football clubs in the history of Scottish football have been founded on sectarian principles Celtic Football and Athletic Club, Hibernian FC and Dundee Hibernian FC.  All founded by Irish Catholics for Irish Catholics.  The first and third clubs in my list may no longer exist, however, their sectarian legacy lives on.

No club to my knowledge, I am prepared to stand corrected, was ever founded by Scottish protestants for  the Scottish Protestant community.

The sectarian Irish Catholic community created this divide, much to Scotland's shame.

THIS 100%(tu)

56 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Bears den?

Yes Bears Den.If Bears want to post on a topic this is the place to do it.We all don't have to like the topics or the posts but I still maintain any fellow Bears right to do so.As I do your right to reply.

27 minutes ago, Rollestonbear said:

Yes Bears Den.If Bears want to post on a topic this is the place to do it.We all don't have to like the topics or the posts but I still maintain any fellow Bears right to do so.As I do your right to reply.

Hes at it mate, hes a fucking trumpet

25 minutes ago, Rollestonbear said:

It isn't even football related never mind Rangers. Surely it should go there. Just saying coz I have seen more Rangers related threads bei kicked out of Bears den

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

It isn't even football related never mind Rangers. Surely it should go there. Just saying coz I have seen more Rangers related threads bei kicked out of Bears den

How's it not even football related ya rebel tramp 

9 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Topic title : "SNP MSPs back anti-sectarian football law amid calls to scrap it"

Law Title : "Offensive Behavior at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012"

It's very football related.

and since it's mainly used in times when sectarian behavior is suspected in Scottish Football, chances are it's relating to a side of the old firm. 

It has every right to be here.

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

It's a law that can have consequences for any fellow bear following our team home or away at football matches.Seems it has a direct link as far as I can see.

As to where to post it that really is up to admin.If they don't reckon it should be here then they can move it.Being relatively new I couldn't say what should go where so if I was to start a topic it would probably be in this section.

Obviously wouldn't do until I reach at least 1000 posts.Dont want to incur the wrath of Govanblue?

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

So you aren't an SNP and yes voter then? You're stance has recently changed?

Of course I am - but what has that got to do with Rangers or your post? Sweet Fuck All ( gettit) 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Of course I am - but what has that got to do with Rangers or your post? Sweet Fuck All ( gettit) 

How does that make my claims that you're an SNP voter "paranoid" then? :lol: you really are a rare yin 

6 hours ago, ChesterPerry said:

The sooner these rodents understand we dont want them at Ibrox the better.

Ach as I go into my 30th year as a season ticket holder I'm kinda confident how I vote matters not a fuck! 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How does that make my claims that you're an SNP voter "paranoid" then? :lol: you really are a rare yin 

It was just the fact you love playing the victim card almost as much as you like trying to say what views you need to support Rangers! Parabolic drivel emanates in most of the posts you write! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

It was just the fact you love playing the victim card almost as much as you like trying to say what views you need to support Rangers! Parabolic drivel emanates in most of the posts you write! 

Why do you commonly punt that lie about me making the criteria needed to be a Rangers fan? I've said from day 1 I'd rather we had no SNP supporters or Yessers support us as they all are scum 

that doesnt mean they can't or arent Rangers fans I just wish you's weren't 

kinda like if you asked any normal minded Celtic fan and they'd say they'd rather no paedophiles supported their team either 

1 minute ago, ChesterPerry said:

Hope you've hated rule britannia and gstq being sung for all those years ya rat

You do realise that old Queenie is the Queen of Scotland as well as other places? And that I served in the forces for over 7 years so no issues with either song! i see no conflict with voting SNP - Yes  - and supporting Rangers - I know it's about the Football!