Why is the actual badge never on the Rangers jersey?

1 minute ago, MDYT2 said:

To be fair to op I've always kinda wondered this. I always put it down to fashion dictates the badge in op is very dated. But other clubs don't change ?

It's not hard to find the answer...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/63934-rangers-crest/

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Bit out of order tbh

Not your fault mate. It's nutters like govanblue which means most folk don't want to visit the BD any longer, always offering folk a square go or threatening to slash folk outside Ibrox etc.

Get yourself to the OT forum where a high brow debate is raging on the merits of skinny jeans. A much calmer class of poster resides in the OT. (tu)

10 minutes ago, FSM said:

Not your fault mate. It's nutters like govanblue which means most folk don't want to visit the BD any longer, always offering folk a square go or threatening to slash folk outside Ibrox etc.

Get yourself to the OT forum where a high brow debate is raging on the merits of skinny jeans. A much calmer class of poster resides in the OT. (tu)

No mate - you've misheard me - it was a square deal, and slash prices. :P

But if you want to meet face to face - just remember to bring your wallet. (tu)

6 minutes ago, daverfc13 said:

Just out of sheer curiosity , sick of these cunts?? Being whom?

Generic new members who join the site and immediately start a fishing thread or an "I want something from you, but I'm offering nothing in return" thread.

No hellos, no making friends, it just makes me suspicious of their motives and/or their character.

I'm maybe just being overly-suspicious after giving that bitch all my cup final tickets. :P

33 minutes ago, FSM said:

Christian's and lions springs to mind!

Just now, MDYT2 said:

Didn't say I ever tried or wanted to try just wondered. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction?

It doesn't really answer it, except that it was ever thus. :D

Might as well ask why we don't wear bananas on our shoulders.

4 minutes ago, murzo said:

Why don't we wear bananas on our shoulders?

Some teams were formed with massive potatoes on their shoulders so I'm betting the Founding Fathers rejected the whole idea of any fruit or veg, in order to maintain a dignified distance.

30 minutes ago, MDYT2 said:

Didn't say I ever tried or wanted to try just wondered. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction?

You have managed to do something I have never seen before, piss GB off very quickly.

Word to the wise GB saved my ass very early on and I'm really grateful.

If you're a true Ranger, know the history, however...

5 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

You have managed to do something I have never seen before, piss GB off very quickly.

Word to the wise GB saved my ass very early on and I'm really grateful.

If you're a true Ranger, know the history, however...

Not at all - I was just replying to MD's point.  not AT him.

He's a good cunt!  :wink:

42 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Someone joins our forum n they get pelters n called a taig... Topics on transfers turn into slagging matches... We should have a thread purely for arguments... Can we no just stay on topic n welcome new posters???

See ya.