more hated now than before demotion

Jaffinoz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We diddy clubs :lol:

Looking forward to spanking Aberdeen.  They think they are half decent because they came 2nd in our absence but whenever i watched them this season they got horsed.

We'll wipe the floor them, diddy club above it's station.

4 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

We diddy clubs :lol:

Looking forward to spanking Aberdeen.  They think they are half decent because they came 2nd in our absence but whenever i watched them this season they got horsed.

We'll wipe the floor them, diddy club above it's station.

Aberdeen away.first game next season.if it is.just imagine our away support.after all that hasn't happened since Saturday.i give you the most ferocious, most vociferous, most defensive of our colours support of any fuckin time ever.tanks outside Pittodrie.guy I was talking to Saturday night from days gone by said every big away trip will not be a place for runners, I can't fuckin wait.some are gonna get a proper fuckin Rangers reception.its about fuckin time as well.we have moaned too much about " they attacked us on the bridge" and " they came on the park at motherwell". They are going to get fucked.at last.

No Surrender

Rab

1 hour ago, Jaffinoz said:

if games against motherwelland hibs these past 2 seasons are anything to go by these provincial clubs appear to hate us more now than ever. what I dont understand is that we were the club fucked over yet you would think we had done them over. any rational for this and can we expect more of the same next season at pittodrie etc?

The political landscape ,SNP and the way the fuckpigs in Police Scotland behave towards us . They are just a few ,but there are many more .

14 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

Aberdeen away.first game next season.if it is.just imagine our away support.after all that hasn't happened since Saturday.i give you the most ferocious, most vociferous, most defensive of our colours support of any fuckin time ever.tanks outside Pittodrie.guy I was talking to Saturday night from days gone by said every big away trip will not be a place for runners, I can't fuckin wait.some are gonna get a proper fuckin Rangers reception.its about fuckin time as well.we have moaned too much about " they attacked us on the bridge" and " they came on the park at motherwell". They are going to get fucked.at last.

No Surrender

Rab

Tell you few things .The bears would not get on the park and there would be cameras pointed as us from 2 or 3 of Aberdeen's scumiest

I'm not the first to suggest this, but the problem with the current political climate nurtured by the SNP is that protestant/orange unionists simply cannot be the victim and are instead always portrayed as the offending party. The fact many of our fans are from this community makes us a political pawn and is reflected in the way we are policed and regarded by our elected 'representatives.' 

Given that one of the few things uefa seem to abhor is the politicisation of football, it seems like we should be actively getting them to assess the mess of the game in Scotland.

Our club is under attack

3 days after the cup final, the Scottish media with nothing else to write about, now that it is close season, are still clearly forming an orchestrated attack on our club with on message articles obviously fed from King's PR flunkeys.

What do we do to fight back? 

This won't blow over. Rangers clearly bitter and setting themselves up as 'victims' are hellbent on fighting everyone from Ashley, Green, Whyte, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, us and pretty much every other club in the country. 

As long as King, the glib and shameless liar, along with his compliant media and servile football authorities are allowed to dictate the agenda Scottish football is going to be poisonous for decades to come.

Quote from the Hiv web site, they clearly think they have done nothing wrong, I would like to see their reply if their players and managent had been attacked

35 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Just to address the topic title - it's not that we are hated more now than before demotion perse, it's that those that hate us on some level on the scale now smell blood and are upping it in the hope they see our permanent demise/destruction.

Almost correct mate.

I reckon it's because they DID smell blood and we were at our lowest ebb in history,they thought they had killed us and seen us struggling and mocked us and demonised us supporters.

They blamed us for everything and anything despite US being the victim of crime (alledgedly).

It was a horrible few years and we all struggled with the hurt of seeing our club ripped apart.

My ex partners granda was a huge bluenose and he passed away in the middle of all the shite and it hurt him until his dying day,it broke his heart.

But he is upstairs looking down at our resurgence,we have our swagger back,we have a superb young team and, like them or loathe them,we have custodians who have our best interests at heart.

Most of all WE the fans did not falter,we stood by our team and we showed how to sell out a stadium on plentiful occasions while the sell out saturday pish fell flat on it's face.

That is why they hate us,we are coming back strong and they cannot handle it.

We are the people,and they bastards know it.

I wonder if MW has had his eyes opened these past few days, no matter what he may have heard from Davie Weir. The hatred from the Hibs support  and the way these events have been twisted by the mhedia are just a taste of what to expect next season when we go all out to wrest the title from the tarriers and the mhedia' s new darling, Brenda.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

You only need to look at the newspapers, It's All About The Rangers.

That's why they hate us as they know it's all about us.

You just have to look at the last 4 years we have never been out of the papers or the tv.

And I really don't care if they hate us because I hate them as well.

And I'm glad we're fighting back and no more dignified silence.

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

I wonder if MW has had his opened these past few days, no matter what he may have heard from Davie Weir. The hatred from the Hibs support  and the way these events have been twisted by the mhedia are just a taste of what to expect next season when we go all out to wrest the title from the tarriers and the mhedia' s new darling, Brenda.

I'm guessing Weir would have briefed Warburton on the levels of hatred that existed within Glasgow, but they wouldn't be the only ones surprised by Sundays display of vitriol.

The appointment of the Rodgers is an interesting one. I refuse to accept that nobody from upon high in the BBC has noticed the difference in reporting on Sunday between Sky and BBC Scotland. Rodgers appointment will focus even more attention from down south, making whitewashes that bit more difficult.

Rangers were NEVER relegated or demoted in any way.

Rangers automatically ceased to be members of the league when the original holding company went into liquidation meaning the club temporarily were not league members. They were elected back in at a different level so the club were never relegated, demoted or any other word meaning the same thing.

I've heard media idiots (usually Bheastie Bhoys Club reporters) refer to Rangers having been relegated but these same idiots think the Hibs thugs were partying by assaulting our players.

10 minutes ago, JäGERmeister said:

I'm guessing Weir would have briefed Warburton on the levels of hatred that existed within Glasgow, but they wouldn't be the only ones surprised by Sundays display of vitriol.

The appointment of the Rodgers is an interesting one. I refuse to accept that nobody from upon high in the BBC has noticed the difference in reporting on Sunday between Sky and BBC Scotland. Rodgers appointment will focus even more attention from down south, making whitewashes that bit more difficult.

Aye especially if he is cruising around Glasgow gay bars 

Do they hate us more than ever? Yes.

They hate us because they fear us! They always have, but...they thought we were dying. They presumed we would be irrevocably weakened, that IF we ever came back from the brink, that we'd never be the same force as we once were.

They were wrong. They were terribly, terribly wrong. We have taken every obstacle, every crisis, every insult, every ounce of vitriol, every derogatory comment and mhedia hit piece and we have used it. Used it to make us stronger. Strengthen our resolve, toughen our hides, unite behind our majestic club and push on through it all like the football juggernaut that we are. We didn't die. We didn't just fade away. We are still here and we are coming. Coming for every single last one of them who put the boot in when we were down, who twisted the knife in our backs when they thought they could get away with it.

They fear us more now than ever before. Our club, our story, will be the only talking point in Scottish football for the next decade. These wee diddy clubs, these also rans, will be in the shade even more than ever. They thought they had killed a giant. They only succeeded in making that giant bigger, stronger and angrier. As I've said before-

They have sown the wind. Now they must reap the whirlwind!