• Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Supporting England unless you are English is pretty cringe considering they wouldn't support us if it was the other way around.

You could argue that point regarding every other national team. I don't there will be to many German, French or Spanish cunts kicking about in Scotland tops. It's a person's choice. 

That was a gutter. England played very well, but Hodgson and his method of holding on rather than killing the game off is fucking infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, 7troop said:

Have to say England were brilliant tonight and really didn't deserve that at the end. I know Russia aren't particularly strong at the moment but that was the best England team I have seen for a long time.

As soon as I seen Milner coming on I knew they had settled for 1-0 and slowed right down which I hate to see. However they will give every team a lot of trouble and I could see them getting to the final. 

I can't see any logic the only way England will win a tornament again is on home soil wait to you watch Spain Italy and Germany teams that are winners

4 minutes ago, 7troop said:

I understand Hodgson wanting to make subs but he should've made subs that maintained the pace and momentum of the game, not change tactics.

Replace Sterling with Vardy, not Milner. 

Should have left rashford at home and had carroll on the bench , that would have been the sub at 87 mins too add much needed height at the end 

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

You could argue that point regarding every other national team. I don't there will be to many German, French or Spanish cunts kicking about in Scotland tops. It's a person's choice. 

That was a gutter. England played very well, but Hodgson and his method of holding on rather than killing the game off is fucking infuriating. 

Not my point. England fans don't support us and never have.

Thought England looked pretty good, especially in the first half. Full backs were impressive. Also thought Sterling was poor and Kane isn't the answer up front. They should beat the two other teams without too much difficulty, I reckon Russia will as well.

Btw there must have been some amount of fake tickets passed at the turnstiles going by the number of people standing at the bottom of the passageways.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mate, a couldn't give a fuck about what think about Scotland. A don't support the national either, may start later in life if stuff changes.

It makes it much worse if you don't support Scotland but support England. I don't support Scotland but I don't want England doing well.

11 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

England will rape their Welsh arse's. 

On what basis Wales have a real Madrid superstar the heartbeat of the tram not one England player could get on that team . If your English passion fine but you need to have a bit of respect 

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

It makes it much worse if you don't support Scotland but support England. I don't support Scotland but I don't want England doing well.

I've always wanted the home nations to win mate, use to love seeing Scotland winning, left me in tears after the Italy game 07. When they get rid of the certain cunts, then maybe I'll start again.

But, for now, a couldn't give less of a fuck about them.