• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, watty. said:

Well well,where have I seen this username before

Grandmaster_Suck said:7 Minutes Ago

Re: Rangers Media our New Strips and Club 1872

They are still licking their wounds and dreadfully bitter about losing their pals Whyte, Ng, Miller, Green, Imran, Mather, Wallace, Easdales, Ashley, Llambias and Leech.

They backed everyone apart from the Rangers supporters who wanted to take over the club.

I still remember my last ban from there i posted a picture on McGregors car getting vandalised, the thread got pulled, the picture got kept. and miraculously by magic got sold to the Daily Record.

Good wee earner for their wee group at the time. They have got better now at getting money from the less informed Rangers supporter who sadly take them at face value.

Just now, watty. said:

Posters on rm by the looks of it mate.

I, like most others were just happy that we were going to have a club when Green came in. What happened after that was something not many of us could have predicted because of what had went on previously was unthinkable for it to happen again. I held my hands up when the evidence was presented that CG and his mates were no good at all for us and apologised to all of the guys who I go to the games with about it.

What an absolute thundercunt of a man.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I still remember my last ban from there i posted a picture on McGregors car getting vandalised, the thread got pulled, the picture got kept. and miraculously by magic got sold to the Daily Record.

Good wee earner for their wee group at the time.

all the money would have gone to the club,surely ?

Why are you so butthurt @legalbeagle ? Is it because FF have proven themselves a bunch of bitter sheep. Just read the thread, a bunch of yes men patting each other on the back toeing the party line on their high horse.

Sorry if it bothers you that some of us aren't sheep clutching at dingwall and CHs coat tails, but some bears think for themselves and don't give a toss about folk like you calling us puppets or claiming were blind. Get it up ye.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's not alone.

The FF lot declare anyone buying the tops are not Rangers fans on that thread and their leader has wonderful words on this sites members....

It's sad we have such delusional, angry and severely bitter people following our football club like that man. If you do not toe their line then you are scum and not a Rangers fan....

This "if you don't agree with us you're a scumbag" attitude amongst our support is becoming too popular for my liking.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Why are you so butthurt @legalbeagle ? Is it because FF have proven themselves a bunch of bitter sheep. Just read the thread, a bunch of yes men patting each other on the back toeing the party line on their high horse.

Sorry if it bothers you that some of us aren't sheep clutching at dingwall and CHs coat tails, but some bears think for themselves and don't give a toss about folk like you calling us puppets or claiming were blind. Get it up ye.

Thread closed after one of his digs at RM as usual, cunts got a good wee money making cult going on, no fucking chance he's letting that slip through his fat fingers ?

Just now, dougie76 said:

Thread closed after one of his digs at RM as usual, cunts got a good wee money making cult going on, no fucking chance he's letting that slip through his fat fingers ?

Some truths have come out in the thread and they don't want that to happen.

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

Jolly good, strangely what Dingwall and FF think seems to mean an awful lot to you guys, personally don't care what he thinks.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

Good wee earner for their wee group at the time. They have got better now at getting money from the less informed Rangers supporter who sadly take them at face value.

???

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

If the mutant fucks had read this site before they'd know I was in huge arguing matches with posters on here about getting Ashley and Co to fuck from Rangers.

One thing I'd never do though is deprive my kid/s the chance of seeing Rangers or wearing the tops. Me, I'd not buy anything for myself from there. But how do you explain to children that all the tarriers They see can wear their tops with pride (the manky cunts never have them off) but due to a fat bastard trying to strangle our club he can't get one. 

I don't know if any they cunts on there have brought kids up who were too young to have known the force Rangers were and had to endure the 4 year but I did. @Mr Soprano will tell you how hard it was for.me to.convince the wee yin that he may see great football etc in the EPL but none of those teams are as big as Rangers. He couldn't and wouldn't believe it. He thought i was nosing him up. Took him to his first game. A drab 0-0 draw or some shite. He was demented, didn't like it and asked not to go back. Only against hibs in the play off did he see what it was all about. Where I live the now it would a been so easy for him to be swayed by the tarriers, they were playing and beating Barcelona and we were drawing at montrose. It was light years apart. But with the help of a few on here and myself he loves Rangers now but he needs to be at games and wearing the tops etc not being preached too about boycotts and retail deals when he's still learning maths through a heineman textbook. 

Maybe we are bad parents for that....

Spot on RFC52 , Young Broombrox has every home top and a couple of away tops ,since the year he was born (1998) , what ye meant to say , "Sorry son , canny get this years top cause see that lager drinking fatty that owns newcastle , well he owns sports direct too , the Rangers board don't really like him that much , so naebody's gonna be buying it " 

Get the whole thing sorted Rangers/SD/ashley 

(as for some people saying in early posts that they don't see a lot a tops being worn at Ibrox these days , and that sales for them must be down :mutley: aye nae bother ) 

Just now, corkinator said:

I don't think we've had official confirmation though just forum hearsay.

If they have been registered which i don't know if they have, whatever been registered will be the strip we play in.

Why can't things just be simple.

10 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Jolly good, strangely what Dingwall and FF think seems to mean an awful lot to you guys, personally don't care what he thinks.

If you're willing to let Mike Ashley get in the way of supporting your club that's upto you mate, but don't be calling folk puppets then act like you're not one yourself

Just now, gogzy said:

ff have a cheeck slagging any bears off when their own fucking website stars out the name of vanguard bears.

Bunch of divisive fucks, full of confirmation bias.

Its done that for a while since the first BBC Protest when VB tried to get a united force against the BBC they declined and called them daft wee names.