New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

2 minutes ago, corkinator said:

I don't think we've had official confirmation though just forum hearsay.

Hearsay? I've been and spoke to sports direct. Physically went to buy it for the wee yin. Manager in shop said it won't be released the day and don't even know if it will go up for sale as things stand. So as it stands between club and SD in her opinion it won't be soldĀ 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

If you're willing to let Mike Ashley get in the way of supporting your club that's upto you mate, but don't be calling folk puppets then act like you're not one yourself

Haha, yeah, let's support the club even when they tell us to wait for further information.Ā 

What were all those pix "leaked" earlier about then? the ones of the new strip...

could we have registered the strip on time (1st June) but waiting till the day before I go my holidays to bring it out? cos that would be good, strutting in the sun with my new threads on...Ā 

1 minute ago, corkinator said:

Yeah I saw that but it confirms nothing really, we may have registered a new kit but not promoted it, or we may not have. It's all a bit ambiguous.Ā 

Whatever one's been registered will be the one we play in, its a daft situation to be in at this time.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Hearsay? I've been and spoke to sports direct. Physically went to buy it for the wee yin. Manager in shop said it won't be released the day and don't even know if it will go up for sale as things stand. So as it stands between club and SD in her opinion it won't be soldĀ 

I know what your saying but we've had nothing official, the manager "didn't know" if it would be released. The club have to say something surely? I hope they keep this one for another year as i got the wee man it and the red one for Ā£15 from JD last year! and got the home one for Ā£20 for myself from there too.Ā lol

Just now, corkinator said:

I know what your saying but we've had nothing official, the manager "didn't know" if it would be released. The club have to say something surely? I hope they keep this one for another year as i got the wee man it and the red one for Ā£15 from JD last year! and got the home one for Ā£20 for myself from there too.Ā lol

Much is the purple one do you know?

1 hour ago, WGOH said:

Genuine question btw, when was the last time we had the same home kit 2 years in a row? Was it the year of and after Helicopter Sunday?Ā 

Year before and year of helicopter sunday, year after would be 2005/2006 season we got into last 16 of champions league and went back to a round neck. Blue with couple of white seems I think.

6 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Haha, yeah, let's support the club even when they tell us to wait for further information.Ā 

You backed this long before that :lol:

2 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Year before and year of helicopter sunday, year after would be 2005/2006 season we got into last 16 of champions league and went back to a round neck. Blue with couple of white seems I think.

Aye you are right mate, just done a wee google search (tu)Ā 

cunts trying yo tell Rangers fans what to spend there hard earned cash on hahahaha. If I listened to the hate mob I'd be divorced

Ā 

canny buy ye that hen, how no cause Craig Houston told me hahahaha slapped and divorced on the spot.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ā 

Ashley Lover.

Ā 

2FB5E5CA00000578-3380673-image-m-9_14515

1 hour ago, minstral said:

What we want is to wear their Rangers tops with pride when out playing with their pals. My grandchildren only love our club, and wear their tops with pride, and are not interested in all the arguments.Ā 

You sound just like my old boy.

I'm the oldest grandchild of seven and allĀ sevenĀ of thoseĀ including me were bought the home and away full strip since day one.

It's absolutely torn him apart on whether or not to get my younger cousins the jerseys, who now reside in NZ, after all this carry on.

I'm at an age now where I don't have him paying for anything as much as I can when he's out with me. So, on that point,Ā he certainly doesn't buy me the strip any more but to see him at a crossroads the week before he flies out there deciding whether to buy them or not broke my heart big style. I could never imagine him telling me 'no' to getting the new strip because of a fat cunt like Ashley.

19 minutes ago, gogzy said:

ff have a cheeck slagging any bears off when their own fucking website stars out the name of vanguard bears.

Ā 

Bunch of divisive fucks, full of confirmation bias.

'Dregs', I think was the term used to describe the users on here.