New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Apparently only the super duper staunch get the message, the rest of us suck Ashley's cock. 

It's a funny old game this 'taps for sale' or 'not for sale'. Maybe it will all become clear soooooooon. :pipe:

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I'm sure if there was a story behind the strips it would Ave been leaked to the Daily Courageous  by now

I have not had time to read all this thread, and did not know if it was in the Daily Courageous or not.

It just seems all very strange, along the lines of a clusterfuck. :) 

It does not matter to me at the moment, but feel sorry for those who had been wanting to buy for their bairns. :(

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Where did I say that ya wee clown .. away back to the transfer forum ya midden and wank over Vuckic

I love the RM attitude where one insult in the same sentence just isn't enough :lol:

I haven't liked it because there was a lack of telling the poster to take their own life :( 

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I love the RM attitude where one insult in the same sentence just isn't enough :lol:

I haven't liked it because there was a lack of telling the poster to take their own life :( 

He doesn't deserve to die he deserves to sit knee-deep in his own pish, cider bottles, chinky tubs and curry stained wife beater vest banging his keyboard till the end

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Must say I like the puma write up!

"

Rangers Home Replica Jersey:

The Rangers Football Club has won more league titles and trebles in domestic football than any other team in the world, achieving the treble of all three in the same season seven times. This replica home shirt embodies the club’s history and identity, and is proudly worn by players and fans on and off the pitch. Highly functional materials draw sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during exercise."

seeing some want us wearing that pish lion brand top. if the board try pushing that then i'll lose all faith in them. just get the top registered and sold ffs. if we wear a cheap fake top then what about puma/32 red? they won't be happy. we can't be treating our shirt manufacturer or sponsors like that. 

14 minutes ago, one55 said:

seeing some want us wearing that pish lion brand top. if the board try pushing that then i'll lose all faith in them. just get the top registered and sold ffs. if we wear a cheap fake top then what about puma/32 red? they won't be happy. we can't be treating our shirt manufacturer or sponsors like that. 

Yeah, all this crap like the Rangers board trying to do what's best for the club and sort out however they want to release and sell a shirt. Just ignore that and do it the old way. Heaven forbid that we trust the board to do the best for the club, let's stick with the deal that Green gave us and that Ashley's placement on our board altered for his benefit.

or we could have a tiny bit more patience.

1 minute ago, legalbeagle said:

Yeah, all this crap like the Rangers board trying to do what's best for the club and sort out however they want to release and sell a shirt. Just ignore that and do it the old way. Heaven forbid that we trust the board to do the best for the club, let's stick with the deal that Green gave us and that Ashley's placement on our board altered for his benefit.

or we could have a tiny bit more patience.

Sssshhhhh

9 hours ago, Figo said:

Must say I like the puma write up!

"

Rangers Home Replica Jersey:

The Rangers Football Club has won more league titles and trebles in domestic football than any other team in the world, achieving the treble of all three in the same season seven times. This replica home shirt embodies the club’s history and identity, and is proudly worn by players and fans on and off the pitch. Highly functional materials draw sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during exercise."

Agree good marketing by them.