New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

1 minute ago, legalbeagle said:

As long as you guys who are desperate to fill Mike's coffers also spend your money on any strips that the club do actually endorse and want you to buy at the time it is resolved, then it's all fine with me. No complaining then I hope.

What's it to you what others spend their money on?

If a bear wants to buy a Rangers top for himself or a member of his family that's his choice. Folk like you will not be considered in it.

Deal with it.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you guys who are desperate to fill Mike's coffers also spend your money on any strips that the club do actually endorse and want you to buy, then it's all fine with me. 

What we want is to wear their Rangers tops with pride when out playing with their pals. My grandchildren only love our club, and wear their tops with pride, and are not interested in all the arguments. 

4 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

As long as you guys who are desperate to fill Mike's coffers also spend your money on any strips that the club do actually endorse and want you to buy at the time it is resolved, then it's all fine with me. No complaining then I hope.

Do you have to be desperate to fill Ashley's pocket to buy the new top?  When you buy a pizza is it because you're desperate to fill Dominos pockets?

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

What's it to you what others spend their money on?

If a bear wants to buy a Rangers top for himself or a member of his family that's his choice. Folk like you will not be considered in it.

Deal with it.

I am sure everyone will want to help the club out by buying when they ask for it as well.

Just now, BF2 said:

Do you have to be desperate to fill Ashley's pocket to buy the new top?  When you buy a pizza is it because you're desperate to fill Dominos pockets?

When it is after the club have given a 'watch this space' message, then yeah, I think you do.

14 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

There will be a new strip out before the start of the season. 

I'm doubtful it will be the one that we have all seen though.

I think next season's kits have to have been submitted to the SPFL by now. If it's not the ones we've seen then there won't be a new one.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its those cunts that are pushing me more to buy it. The more they say don't the more am going to. My money my decision

Exactly mate, it's like some kind of counter psychology in action. It's like people who keep telling you to buy fairtrade products or free range eggs; just makes me more determined to spend my money on stuff that results in more misery and pain for folk/animals.

Just now, The Dude said:

I think next season's kits have to have been submitted to the SPFL by now. If it's not the ones we've seen then there won't be a new one.

Genuine question btw, when was the last time we had the same home kit 2 years in a row? Was it the year of and after Helicopter Sunday? 

I am sure everyone will want to help the club out by buying when they ask for it as well.

The club has never asked me to buy anything, even if they did I will buy what I choose to buy because I'm not some puppet that has to be told what to and not to buy.

Worry about yourself and let others do what they see fit for themselves.

Just now, The Godfather said:

The club has never asked me to buy anything, even if they did I will buy what I choose to buy because I'm not some puppet that has to be told what to and not to buy.

Worry about yourself and let others do what they see fit for themselves.

I'm sure I haven't worried about anyone, or even told them not to buy it. By the way, you may be a puppet if you are being goaded into buying this at this time out of a desire to show how independent you are, but that's your own psychological analysis to worry about.

Just now, legalbeagle said:

I'm sure I haven't worried about anyone, or even told them not to buy it. By the way, you may be a puppet if you are being goaded into buying this at this time out of a desire to show how independent you are, but that's your own psychological analysis to worry about.

You on your period.

Goaded? By whom exactly?

If I choose to buy a Rangers strip it is because I like the top and I have always bought Rangers strips that I have found appealing.

Stop trying to make it something it is not.

Also stop trying to 'analyse' others, you are not even nearly clever enough to do so.

Probably because RM have promoted anti Dave King and pro Mike Ashley stories since the conflict between them began. How anyone in their right mind and without an alterior motive could possibly choose Ashley over King and still claim to be a bear is totally beyond me.

Genuine quote from FF :lol: 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Goaded? By whom exactly?

If I choose to buy a Rangers strip it is because I like the top and I have always bought Rangers strips that I have found appealing.

Stop trying to make it something it is not.

Also stop trying to 'analyse' others, you are not even nearly clever enough to do so.

Haha, I can see through most of the posters on here easily enough.

How dare that fucking banger question anycunt buying the weans a strip?

As @Rfc52 has alluded to, had it not been for his persistence the past few years helped with me and others at the fitba with him, the wee guy might not have been a Bear at all with everything that went on. As it goes now, he's got my stub from the semi, the programme and one of the many flags that was used in the pre match display & 'cannot wait to go to one for real and beat them.'

Dont you fucking dare lambast a father for buying his boy a strip.

Haha, I can see through most of the posters on here easily enough.

They are a bunch of jumped up fannies.

They can't get their heads around the fact many Rangers supporters have their own minds and make decisions based on something other than what wee angry men on the internet say.

Just now, The Godfather said:

They are a bunch of jumped up fannies.

They can't get their heads around the fact many Rangers supporters have their own minds and make decisions based on something other than what wee angry men on the internet say.

Nope, that's not it, but nice try.

13 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

When it is after the club have given a 'watch this space' message, then yeah, I think you do.

Strange opinion to have but you're entitled to it.  I'm sure, however, when my Dad used to by me the shirts when I was a boy, it wasn't because he was desperate to give his hard earned money to a business.

25 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Well, at least it's fine with you, that's the main thing.

Wouldn't want a stranger on an internet forum thinking less of me...