Spotted former ger kris Boyd

Last week me, the trouble n strife and the kids spent the week down at sundrum castle Caravan park before heading back to sunny Glasgow this morning we popped into dobbies garden centre for breakky, sitting stuffing my face when big kris Boyd comes in with his family, maybe no a big deal to most but the big man was one of my heroes when he donned the royal blue must admit that's some heed of hair he's got now ???

11 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Ainazing intory brother. Did he Nick one of your sausages? 

Think the op Is a wee bit mixed up as It would have been Nandos he was In surely.although It may have been Dobbies with Kris being IN for stuff to feed his hair.

Its a good feeling when you bump into a player you never expected to stand beside , Happened to me a few years back at the transport museum, That giant Arthur Numan stood beside me, Got a awright fae him. I mumbled awright back, Was in shock TBH. Guy was huge and still looked as fit as the day he left us.

14 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Its a good feeling when you bump into a player you never expected to stand beside , Happened to me a few years back at the transport museum, That giant Arthur Numan stood beside me, Got a awright fae him. I mumbled awright back, Was in shock TBH. Guy was huge and still looked as fit as the day he left us.

Arthur Numan.Huge ? Are you 5ft 0 

31 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Happened to me as well, bumped into John Spencer at mass. He was huge

Saw Willie Young in All Bar One about 15-20 years ago. Mates and me were well oiled and started giving him a bit of grief, ended up talking to him for about 20mins with him taking the piss out of all the other referees at the time, was actually surprised at how decent and amusing he was.

Just thought I'd add my boring , shit story about someone that someone might know .

7 hours ago, murzo said:

Saw Willie Young in All Bar One about 15-20 years ago. Mates and me were well oiled and started giving him a bit of grief, ended up talking to him for about 20mins with him taking the piss out of all the other referees at the time, was actually surprised at how decent and amusing he was.

Just thought I'd add my boring , shit story about someone that someone might know .

Stealth 'I've got mates' post