Are there plans to Boycott away games??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, BEE said:

Would be about 4 SC's on the road if everyone took the same attitude - massive loss of trade for Rangers boozers too.

Majority of those I've seen calling for a boycott didn't travel regularly anyway, infact they're the sort of 'fans' who gave up their ST's when we went down the leagues (claimed it was due to the board but didn't rush back last season).

I know what you are saying, i have been a member of various RSC throughout Glasgow, never missed an  home or away game for years.

That's why i wouldn't say someone is wrong to go to away games.  But for me i won't be going now to those clubs ( and only those clubs) who had a hand in trying to kill, then ruin and are still doing their best to exclude us. There is a few clubs, let's call the the no-agenda clubs, that i will still visit. So it not a total boycott for me, but a selective boycott. I just can't give my money to people to openly hate us.

As for Magoos comments,he is one rancid bheggar who will try to re-write our history. As has been said on these pages "we will never forget" how they all conducted themselves when they saw we were on our knees and vulnerable. In the words of Nigel Farage "you aint laughing now". :uk: 

21 hours ago, Willis said:

Fuck off, so youre saying in a perfect world Rangers would play at least half their games with no supporters? Some fan you must be if thats your attitude.

In a perfect world people would get on with supporting Rangers and let other scum clubs come second to that. But some like yourself put their hatred of others before the Club. Thats it, theres no way to spin it, you are putting other Clubs and your issues with them before Rangers and that is NOT the Rangers way,

In a perfect world we'd be able to do this whilst also not financially helping our enemies. But what you suggest is the next best thing IMO

Not following the team away is stupid but it's up to the individual how they spend their money. Our away support have spurred the team on time and time again by outsinging the home support. Just don't buy food or programmes if you want to punish the bastards. Used to love going to the Childline Arena and outsinging them, pissing everywhere and coming away with the points. The only thing that annoyed me were the fat cunts eating from the catering inside the ground. I would rather have stuck my finger up my arse and pulled it out in a smear type movement then tucked in than eat from there.

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Not following the team away is stupid but it's up to the individual how they spend their money. Our away support have spurred the team on time and time again by outsinging the home support. Just don't buy food or programmes if you want to punish the bastards. Used to love going to the Childline Arena and outsinging them, pissing everywhere and coming away with the points. The only thing that annoyed me were the fat cunts eating from the catering inside the ground. I would rather have stuck my finger up my arse and pulled it out in a smear type movement then tucked in than eat from there.

Truly astounding how and why anyone would stand and give our enemies our hard earned knowing your buying shite and at rip off prices .I mean 90 minutes .Why not at least buy it approaching the ground .It's just mental and truly stupid beyond belief 

Started off wanting to boycott everything to do with the rest of Scottish Football and have come round to filling the away grounds with as many Rangers fans as we can get tickets for. Embarrass the cunts and show them what they missed. If there was to be a boycott then it was to be every Rangers fan and not just the ones who said "i haven't missed a game since" ? Also said to boycott everything about going away except Masonic and Orange Halls and any Rangers pubs in the vicinity of away grounds.

Go/Don't go, it's a personal choice. I stopped going before all this shit, was fed up getting ripped off with ticket prices and treated like a piece of shit. 

Used to love going to away games as well, so I've no problem with folk going the team needs us, but as folk have said don't give them a penny more once you get there and make sure you let the cunts know exactly what we think of them. 

I personally won't attend any away games this season or in the future.

I will however buy a extra Rising Stars ticket as well as a extra Programme, anything that sees my cash go to the right place and not into the hands of those who tried to destroy us..

I've been travelling to away games since God knows how long, but this season I contacted my secretary of bus and told him I wouldn't be renewing my membership. I've been a nember for 31 years  

At this time I can't forgive or forget,that may change in time, so from now on its only home games for me. 

each to their own and I'm glad that fans want to fill the grounds as the players and manager don't deserve 0 fans going to game. 

all about personal choice. 

Just like most on here, I can see both sides of the argument. On the one hand you want to give our boys support when they go to away stadiums, and I can see why that's the most important thing. But on the flip side how many guys were going on about these clubs suffering without the blue pound, clubs who had a hand in our fall and whose supporters, it seems, would've happily seen us go out of existence, and hoping they go under in the interim? Yet now we're back we'd just be lining their pockets by buying tickets.

But how will it feel for the players turning up to away games without any supporters there and how will that affect performances? I think this is just one of these occasions where you can't let pride overcome common sense and so go to games (grudgingly I suppose) but make sure you don't buy anything else, as most guys on here are saying.

24 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I've been travelling to away games since God knows how long, but this season I contacted my secretary of bus and told him I wouldn't be renewing my membership. I've been a nember for 31 years  

At this time I can't forgive or forget,that may change in time, so from now on its only home games for me. 

each to their own and I'm glad that fans want to fill the grounds as the players and manager don't deserve 0 fans going to game. 

all about personal choice. 

You can still support your local RSC without going to away games tho?

40 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

We don't run a bus to home fixtures , we can walk it in 10 minutes :D 

still put in my totes which helps the bus. 

Jammy bastard :P

Aye didn't mean anything negative bud (tu)

Honest question, do you think this is a permanent thing? Do you see yourself going to away games in the future?

6 minutes ago, Willis said:

Jammy bastard :P

Aye didn't mean anything negative bud (tu)

Honest question, do you think this is a permanent thing? Do you see yourself going to away games in the future?

I'm no sure , in about 25 years I reckon I missed about 8 games all in but now that I've started missing away ones it's not as difficult as I imagined. 

I can remember a while back I wouldn't even book a holiday if it clashed with Rangers game. 

Can never say never but for now it is Ibrox only. 

These clubs have been used to having a budget that doesn't rely on the blue pound, lessening the impact. Best to wait until these deluded cunts take it for granted and start to rely on the money from our support. A boycott would need to be led by the board to get the fans behind it. I would like to think the board would be willing to take this course once this bridge building shite reaches its inevitable conclusion.