New top for the kids.

RFC55

Should we buy the kids the tops?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buy the kids the tops?

• Yes
    • No

26 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Aye buy him it. Buy him a Celtic top too coz you buying the new kit is as much benefit to the club as a Celtic top is

Ffs? and cunts like this are trying to tell me how l should support my club? Nay bother ya fucking nugget.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

So far I'm called a Sheep retard and a mongo, not one bad word said about MA.

its like the twilight zone on here. Full on zoomers who obviously got stuck in the fanny a bit long on the way out. 

Called a sheep for ME deciding that I'd rather not give MA any cash even if it meant not getting me and the kids  the kits. Ffs out of the 300 quid id be spending tell me how much the club would get?? And tell me that if EVERYONE chose not to buy it then we could get a better deal.

people saying about the board having no spine. At times I agree. But we are the fans we are Rangers! Not the ppl in the suits. It's us that are the soul of the club and are divided on absolutely everything 

Listen, people have called you a mongo because you came on here and had a go at someone who is buying a top for his boy, have a word with yourself, you'll find this forum poll 60/40 so obviously there is 40 per cent who won't be buying it for their kids

I will because politics means fuck all to him, I'd normally get him the 3/4 strips every year but this time he is getting the home top only so don't talk to us about sacrifice and giving Ashley money because quite frankly you have no right to tell anyone what to do

And for the record 99% of this forum fucking despises fat Mike and if you were on for longer you'd have seen that

The issue here is not with you calling fat Mike a prick, it's with you telling one of our staunch and biggest Rangers fans on here what he can't and can't do when he has probably spent more money on Rangers than you or I, so before you go calling this forum this and that I'd suggest you spend more time reading threads than just one

Just now, Chrissyp84 said:

What the fuck are they a basketball team. 

Stay in the real world ye ejit

Just pointing out that if you or any other cunt wants to have a word with them about buying their kids tops by all means.Perhaps that's about all these so called Rangers fans are good for,hackling kids a bunch of cunts is what anyone is who thinks that this kind of action is ok.

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I'm with Willis, although a different angle

All posters under 1000 posts should have their threads and comments on hold until a mod/admin can view and approve it

Now I know this could be time consuming but at least it could control the amount of pish being spouted sometimes

Cant think of anything for posters over 1000, you'll just need to put up wi us :lol:

get to fuck,  you know how much work that would be :lol:

9 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

So far I'm called a Sheep retard and a mongo, not one bad word said about MA.

its like the twilight zone on here. Full on zoomers who obviously got stuck in the fanny a bit long on the way out. 

Called a sheep for ME deciding that I'd rather not give MA any cash even if it meant not getting me and the kids  the kits. Ffs out of the 300 quid id be spending tell me how much the club would get?? And tell me that if EVERYONE chose not to buy it then we could get a better deal.

people saying about the board having no spine. At times I agree. But we are the fans we are Rangers! Not the ppl in the suits. It's us that are the soul of the club and are divided on absolutely everything 

Nothing wrong with your choice but you're going after other people for making a different choice...

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye? I'm usually geein a wee wummin behind a counter money. I'm buying it for my waen not me ya tadger.

I'll tell you what. He will be wearing it on Saturday.  He'll be sitting in MRC. I won't be there but go round and vent your anger at the waen. @Mr Soprano will be delighted to hear your views on my kid. 

Catch yoursel on ye fool! My views are on you not the kid. As for hiding behind a friend lol!!! Not bothered about anyone pal

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

get to fuck,  you know how much work that would be :lol:

I know Gogz, but you have loads of free time anyway, the Ban Hammer is never back in the tool box and your locking threads like your the key master from the matrix :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Willis said:

Why dont you either mind your own business as to who buys their kids what. Or fuck off to FF with your bitter homies who only want to cause division.

Folk like you poking their noses into everyone elses business calling folk scum for buying tops have caused 10x more division amongst the Rangers support than Ashley ever could himself.

?

If King has not managed to sort out this deal by now then there is much more to it than fans buying tops. 

I sometimes think this S D/ R R deal is being used for other reasons and I am sick of it. If you have children or grand children ffs buy them tops or whatever they want. 

If you are an adult and want a top ffs buy it and leave these rich fuckers to play their stupid games.

:mad:

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Nothing wrong with your choice but you're going after other people for making a different choice...

Although I don't post on here at all I "view" fairly often. And to me it seems like it's as much as possible to be anti board and anti anything to do with follow follow. 

I made my mind up long ago that our support is mortally split. 

My anger today is because although it hard to say no t the kids in the short term, we need as strong a hand Re: retail deal as possible to safeguard the future of our club

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Gogzy is spot on.

The wee man wants a Rangers top...he see's wee guys his age in their clubs new tops and wants the same. The Boardroom pish shouldn't stop our youngsters sporting our colours out in the street.

Fuck what anyone on here or anywhere else say's if you do get him it, fuck I'm getting it for myself...I pray someone says something to me

Just read this. I wholeheartedly agree on getting kids a strip but as for yourself there's only 3 reasons I can see why you would buy it.

1. Ignorance. Didn't know the background.

2. A fuck you to the board. ( Damaging the club in the process ).

3. You are selfish and want to wear the top like everyone else and don't care about the implications on the clubs ability to negotiate a deal or the impact on fellow fans who want to get this retail deal sorted asap.

No-one should be challenged at Ibrox. We have had enough division over the last couple years. But everyone needs to see the bigger picture. Kids top is a hard one and I voted yes but adults for me is a red line and it's surrendering to Ashley.

Just my opinion and others will think different but when I see an adult wear the top I think reasons 1-3.

7 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Just pointing out that if you or any other cunt wants to have a word with them about buying their kids tops by all means.Perhaps that's about all these so called Rangers fans are good for,hackling kids a bunch of cunts is what anyone is who thinks that this kind of action is ok.

Never once have I heckled a kid. Never would either. It's parents I'm dismayed at. Adults who should know better

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If King has not managed to sort out this deal by now then there is much more to it than fans buying tops. 

I sometimes think this S D/ R R deal is being used for other reasons and I am sick of it. If you have children or grand children ffs buy them tops or whatever they want. 

If you are an adult and want a top ffs buy it and leave these rich fuckers to play their stupid games.

:mad:

Ashley will be hoping sales are normal and he doesn't need to negotiate. We need low sales to bring him to the table. This is the first season king has had to tackle this. We had a million other things to sort last year.

2 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Although I don't post on here at all I "view" fairly often. And to me it seems like it's as much as possible to be anti board and anti anything to do with follow follow. 

I made my mind up long ago that our support is mortally split. 

My anger today is because although it hard to say no t the kids in the short term, we need as strong a hand Re: retail deal as possible to safeguard the future of our club

An issue like this will always cause some division but as long as keep getting good crowds at games I don't believe it really matters much.

RM v follow follow is nothing but an online thing 

4 minutes ago, jdonald755 said:

Just read this. I wholeheartedly agree on getting kids a strip but as for yourself there's only 3 reasons I can see why you would buy it.

1. Ignorance. Didn't know the background.

2. A fuck you to the board. ( Damaging the club in the process ).

3. You are selfish and want to wear the top like everyone else and don't care about the implications on the clubs ability to negotiate a deal or the impact on fellow fans who want to get this retail deal sorted asap.

No-one should be challenged at Ibrox. We have had enough division over the last couple years. But everyone needs to see the bigger picture. Kids top is a hard one and I voted yes but adults for me is a red line and it's surrendering to Ashley.

Just my opinion and others will think different but when I see an adult wear the top I think reasons 1-3.

I couldn't care less why you think I'm getting the top.

(tu) 

5 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Never once have I heckled a kid. Never would either. It's parents I'm dismayed at. Adults who should know better

Well I think those adults will have their own minds and will be more the capable of making their own decisions especially regarding themselves and their own families.

15 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Catch yoursel on ye fool! My views are on you not the kid. As for hiding behind a friend lol!!! Not bothered about anyone pal

Hiding? Don't worry I'll be cf5 this season. If you've got a problem you can tell me. I'll be delighted to listen and iron out these problems

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hiding? Don't worry I'll be cf5 this season. If you've got a problem you can tell me. I'll be delighted to listen and iron out these problems

Nae bother mate. Next time I'm over il ge ye a shout sure?. catch yoursel on ffs threatening violence against a bear for thinking ur spineless regards MA.

but if that is the road u wanna go them NS il g u a shout the first game I'm over at

As I've stated before my son has money put aside from his birthday and will be buying it, now that's his money and I won't be standing in his way if that's what he chooses to spend it on but I dare someone on Saturday to say something to him or myself. 

I may be wrong but was part of the SD deal not a case of, if we the fans didn't buy x amount of strips then the club had to cover the outstanding amount?