• Yes
    • No

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Well I'm safe in the knowledge that my wee yin will be with someone that wouldn't take any shite. So they'd be best to think carefully before targeting any kids 

Be safe in the knowledge that the most vocal of these cunts dont attend games.

same cunts boycotted games when we were close to the wire.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Imagine a group attacking Rangers fans young and old for wearing a Rangers shirt :power_of_anguish:.

IF that were to happen then I don't want those kind of people anywhere near my club, simply taig behaviour.

Dont agree with it myself but there is an element in our support well capable of such behaviour.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Imagine a group attacking Rangers fans young and old for wearing a Rangers shirt :power_of_anguish:.

IF that were to happen then I don't want those kind of people anywhere near my club, simply taig behaviour.

Go on buy it! Be the scab and support Ashley, don't be afraid to show the rest of our support you really don't give a damn about Rangers.

Obviously physical violence is not one, but a wee word in their ear about wouldn't do any harm

From a poster on FF. Pathetic :power_of_anguish:

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

I was heckled for not joining in their previous protests. I wouldnt put it past them to heckle adults if the kids with them are wearing new tops.

I'm not going to get into a game of what ifs. I just can't see any bear shouting at another never mind a wean because he's wearing a Rangers strip, retail bother or no.

Fck it, wasn't going to get the wee man one out of principle, but reading some of the opinions on here has changed my mind.

need to get it online though,  I will be fckd if I'm walking into a sports direct store!. 

1 minute ago, Pennyboy said:

Fck it, wasn't going to get the wee man one out of principle, but reading some of the opinions on here has changed my mind.

need to get it online though,  I will be fckd if I'm walking into a sports direct store!. 

I don't trust you

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

From a poster on FF. Pathetic :power_of_anguish:

A wee word in their ear :lol: 

These folk need to get an actual grip, it's an adults decision. How anyone thinks they have the right to tell another fan what to do/not to do is beyond me.

Hopefully if they do try to have a wee word in someones ear they get a wee reminder to mind their own business.

As far as kids are concerned it's a dilemma as you want to see them wearing Rangers kits and being passionate about the club so I think anyone buying a kids top is totally justified.

However I feel any adult that buys the kit is a mug playing into Ashley's hands. He is bullying us safe in the knowledge that our fans are so loyal and passionate that they will buy them anyway. 

This weakens the clubs hand when trying to negotiate to get a fair deal. It means fans buying adult kits now are possibly delaying the process of getting g a fair deal so we can all buy tops. For me it's a bit selfish and shows a lack of constraint. We all want to wear the new top to the game but unfortunately some things are more important ie the club being raped financially in the process and prolonging this by buying it.

I was going to hold off until the board gave the go ahead before buying my weans the top but after the Scottish cup final and the way loyal supporters have been treated  I'm pretty much scunnered by their actions and the way I see it is  if they want to act like dicks then I will act like a dick and buy my weans the top.   The board want our support in this then they should maybe return that support and stand up for us in the 'cup final stich up' , maybe even back up their original statement.... 

Getting 1 adult and 2 kids cannot wait it's a topper of a strip. I can see the gangsters standing outside the shop on sat giving all the Bears it tight for buying the new top, I hope there's a queue the length of today and tomorrow outside waiting to buy it. When DK and his band of merry arseholes start putting food in my kids bellys then I'll listen to him. 

Kids totally understandable but for adults there is no excuse.

As a child we wear tops to dream we are part of the team and enhance our passion for the club. I haven't got a kid but if he was young I definitely would buy one as they don't understand and I'd want him to be passionate about Rangers.

As adults our passion is as good as it will ever be and we wear them to show support to the club.

If adults buy this kit they are not supporting the club in its true sense. You would actually be hindering it.  The club has basically said don't buy it !

If sales for this kit are slow Ashley will be forced to come to the negotiating table. Then we can all buy kits in droves and the club will make a fortune.

Don't be a selfish git because you want to wear a top to the game. You are prolonging this retail deal and denying the rest of us whilst filling that bully Ashley's pockets in the meantime.

If it is still the same stance as just now, I will still get my son a top at christmas

He recognises rangers through last year's top ye has, and a rangers football he was given(he is only two), but he runs about shouting rangers because of these things. Watching it on telly or taking him to the game he can't associate to which side is which.

If you don't buy older kids the tops, they will ask for another one, possibly English one and grow up supporting that team if this goes on for another year.

At the end of the day it is up to you, and the best thing in my world is seeing my boy happy.

The thing is no one questions the Pubs and shops around the stadium and where all their money goes they make off Rangers.(maybe some see that as different)

In an ideal world the board and Ashley could have sorted this out before now surely.

Don't think anyone can grudge getting a kid the new top, they are the future of our club so instilling the passion in them is essential.

Adults buying the tops though doesn't fully sit right with me if I'm honest. I'm not going to threaten or verbally abuse anyone about it though, I just don't agree with it.