Another rangers hater outed

soulboy

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Has it? I'm not sure I see how. Generally most observers will see it for what it is.

There is not a person in the UK outside the Rangers support doesn't think we owed 70 squillion pounds to the tax man due to the urban myth perpetrated by the BTC.  SDM couldn't sell the club because of it and we fell into whytes hands as a result. 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Unionism rabid?

ill tell you something you must have some incriminating pictures of Gogzy and Bluepeter shagging goats or something 

Ps I'm not sure pictures of anyone shagging a goat ( especially not @gogzy:pipe: ) would be found that incriminating on here - at best it would raise an eyebrow -  use the word H** out of context though and that would probably lead to a rapid hammer! 

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Like when?

like minty bain and paul murrays last stewardship where they decided to not bother their collective arses defending the club which not only made our brand toxic but led, directly, to a loss of revenue

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There is not a person in the UK outside the Rangers support doesn't think we owned 70 squillion pounds to the tax man due to the urban myth perpetrated by the BTC.  SDM couldn't sell the club because of it and we fell into whytes hands as a result. 

SDM did sell the club - for a fucking quid - sold it short and sold it to a charlatan! Also the tax case was real even though we did win but at the time it was a POTENTIAL liability that would / should have scared any buyer. 

33 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Has it? I'm not sure I see how. Generally most observers will see it for what it is.

31 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There is not a person in the UK outside the Rangers support doesn't think we owned 70 squillion pounds to the tax man due to the urban myth perpetrated by the BTC.  SDM couldn't sell the club because of it and we fell into whytes hands as a result. 

Most observers? There is the crux of where we disagree, imo (as Cushy has said) it is very limited people outwith our support that are willing to see stuff like that for what it is.  Even the most recent pish (Res 12) in the Swiss media, ok it got them nowhere with UEFA however it is damaging to our profile/brand and in generals destabilises the club and potentially the value of.  There is a constant attack from individuals like this prick and the agenda is constant - keep question marks hanging over Rangers.  

Honestly mate you cannot honestly believe that 'most observers' will see it for what it is - most observers out with our own will tell you it won awards and was gospel. This is the problem, idiots on the internet now have the power to create back page news.  I digress here (less damaging issues) but look at RVP rumour...bullshit created by some idiot somewhere and it is headline news across the country (TV and papers)

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Try reading your own post but thinking as a neutral and you'll probably note that it's kinda, well let's be kind and say 'ironic', as you call them cunts, bastard's, stinking tramps but moan that some of them hate us and have it in for us! :pipe: 

You really are an odd fellow,I'm not moaning, I've accepted that they hate us, and yes the words I use are how I think about them, you seem really desperate to defend that mob but I don't  really think that's the case, more the case that this thread is ideal for you to be all controversial and look at me I'm going against most of the forum, I am simply trying to point out that as far as I'm concerned if you hit me then I'll hit you back or we can just roll over and cave in to their lies and attacks but again I'm just a thick knuckle dragging bigot from the east end of Glasgow , it's very difficult reading your posts without thinking "the cunts at it"

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Any belief can be rabid, surely? 

You really are excelling yourself today add that to when you called us cheats over the EBTs too a few months back and your mod status on Kerrydale street is about to activate 

So let me get this right..According to the usual suspects..They let/allow anyone who hates Rangers to say and do whatever they want to harm us..But they defend these cretins whilst having a go at guys who LOVE Rangers..??...Is being a constant agitator a rabid trait..??

:power_of_anguish:

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

SDM not being able to sell the club was certainly linked to the BTC, and tarrier blogs loved talking about the BTC; but to say that the blogs are why he couldn't sell the club is ridiculous.

Any serious buyer would do their due diligence, see that there's potentially a huge tax bill due, and run the other way.

Giving Phil 12 names any credit for that is insulting to us and over glamorous to him.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

You really are excelling yourself today add that to when you called us cheats over the EBTs too a few months back and your mod status on Kerrydale street is about to activate 

Nice change of pace there KAI. Just flinging insults rather than, you know, responding. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

You really are an odd fellow,I'm not moaning, I've accepted that they hate us, and yes the words I use are how I think about them, you seem really desperate to defend that mob but I don't  really think that's the case, more the case that this thread is ideal for you to be all controversial and look at me I'm going against most of the forum, I am simply trying to point out that as far as I'm concerned if you hit me then I'll hit you back or we can just roll over and cave in to their lies and attacks but again I'm just a thick knuckle dragging bigot from the east end of Glasgow , it's very difficult reading your posts without thinking "the cunts at it"

It's all tit for tat shite - I ain't going all rabid over defending Rangers against every idiot that utters anything against us - it seems only a few short years ago that we laughed at them for their paranoia and delusions - but now we have stooped to their level - we have now become so bad we can't even maintain a 'let's all laugh at Celtic' thread in the BD for folk moaning! What we have allowed is some of our own to become as petty as they always were. That is sad! Let's go back to laughing at them instead of stooping down to their base level. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

It's all tit for tat shite - I ain't going all rabid over defending Rangers against every idiot that utters anything against us - it seems only a few short years ago that we laughed at them for their paranoia and delusions - but now we have stooped to their level - we have now become so bad we can't even maintain a 'let's all laugh at Celtic' thread in the BD for folk moaning! What we have allowed is some of our own to become as petty as they always were. That is sad! Let's go back to laughing at them instead of stooping down to their base level. 

A few things have happened in those years though eh?

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Agreeing with you makes me really, very sad.

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Disagreeing with you makes me very very happy 

29 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Who's defending him? It's just funny in an ironic way. 

Creampuff,page 2,saying that we shouldn't drag the guys personal life into the public domain.

That to me is defending him.

He didn't give a fuck about any damage he was inflicting upon the hurting Rangers support,let alone the staff at Ibrox who feared for their livelihoods amidst the uncertainty at the club.

If he is happy to dish it out then he can have little complaint when it comes back to bite him on the arse.

Make no mistake here, this isn't someone who posted a drunken 'orange bastards' in the heat of the moment comment but is in fact one real rabid fuck who deserves destroying.

Oh, and when Mr McPhee isn't hiding behind his non-de-plume of John McLean on Twitter and his blog - he likes to perceive himself as a nice, upstanding family man and Airdrie supporter:

https://www.facebook.com/Scottdmcphee

Tick...tock...tick...

24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

SDM not being able to sell the club was certainly linked to the BTC, and tarrier blogs loved talking about the BTC; but to say that the blogs are why he couldn't sell the club is ridiculous.

Any serious buyer would do their due diligence, see that there's potentially a huge tax bill due, and run the other way.

Giving Phil 12 names any credit for that is insulting to us and over glamorous to him.

I dont think I mentioned phil 12 names, but the BTC played its part in damaging us - I dont think there is any doubt about it. Even the Rangers Tax case twitter account is still at it to this day - still calling us liars - still saying we acted illegally - despite an appeal in the pipeline. 

Its a deluge of missinformation that slants the perception of the club to outsiders - and thats its purpose.

Some folk have got their heads stuck in the sand here.

There is absolutely no doubt that Rangers hating scumbags helped to grind our Club down, taking their opportunity to smear us en masse and toxify Rangers with all manner of lies and slander.

The EBT scenario and big tax case were vehicles for them to further an organised campaign of malicious slander, to damage RFC as much as possible whilst Lawwell executed a coup d'tat against the SFA and secured near complete power over Scottish football.

These things weren't some disparate goings on taking place at once, but a combined effort to finish Rangers that was part strategy, part opportunism, all hatred.

Those bastards showed their hand in 2012; they are intolerant goons who want every trace of us wiped from Scottish society. Don't defend people who wouldn't defend you - these aren't some bams having a laugh, but committed haters who, in some cases, used their professional expertise to hurt us. Every fucking day, for years on end. They do NOT deserve your empathy.

So get it up them, and hopefully more of them follow in being unmasked before society as twisted bigots. An eye for an eye. 

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

SDM did sell the club - for a fucking quid - sold it short and sold it to a charlatan! Also the tax case was real even though we did win but at the time it was a POTENTIAL liability that would / should have scared any buyer. 

EBT's were legal - but the non-Rangers supporting / fenian media did their utmost to brand Rangers as guilty - without trial.  Maybe they do that in oirlund - but they should have never gotten away with it in Scotland.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I dont think I mentioned phil 12 names, but the BTC played its part in damaging us - I dont think there is any doubt about it. Even the Rangers Tax case twitter account is still at it to this day - still calling us liars - still saying we acted illegally - despite an appeal in the pipeline. 

Its a deluge of missinformation that slants the perception of the club to outsiders - and that its purpose.

Mate,every single Rangers related post from the media on facebook is hijacked from fans of just about EVERY club in Scotland,not just bheggars,calling us cheats/liars/crooks etc.

The damage has been done to our brand,people from outside looking in and thinking of investing would be thinking twice.

This guy played his part in damaging us so he deserves all he gets.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Its a deluge of missinformation that slants the perception of the club to outsiders - and that its purpose.

I thought the findings in the BTC  blog, were given to the BBC, who used it in the programme Who sold the jerseys. The programme which alerted the SPL to do a probe?

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I thought the findings in the BTC  blog, were given to the BBC, who used it in the programme Who sold the jerseys. The programme which alerted the SPL to do a probe?

the BTC blog was treated as fact by everyone. I believe even main stream journalists at the time were referencing it as the single point of truth due to the information it had - which we have subsequently found was being fed by elements within HMRC.