soulboy

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Hey look, someone posted a few tweets about hating Rangers. Quick, let's destroy their life.Ā 

AyeĀ full of heroes, our support.

He has done more than that I can't believe that any Rangers supporter would feel sorry for that bigoted cunt.

Have a word with yourself furfuxsake.

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

He has done more than that I can't believe that any Rangers supporter would feel sorry for that bigoted cunt.

Have a word with yourself furfuxsake.

If someone off here was given the same treatment by a Celtic blog the forum would be up in arms about how calling them Fenians is no reason for them to start dragging their personal life outĀ for a public trial.

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Hey look, someone posted a few tweets about hating Rangers. Quick, let's destroy their life.Ā 

you'd think someone that runs there own business would make sure there squeaky clean otherwise it'll come back to bite them. Should someone that works in conjunction with the sfa be behind such campaign's like res 12..

Just now, Creampuff said:

If someone off here was given the same treatment by a Celtic blog the forum would be up in arms about how calling them Fenians is no reason for them to start dragging their personal life outĀ for a public trial.

If someone off here had obsessed over them for years and went as far as this cock then they would deserve it.

But I have never came across any Rangers fan that think of them that much that they would do what he has done we hate them and that is it.

57 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

When I read @Sportingintegritymyarse's first post, I thought ffs, geez peace.Ā 

But after reading the above, I take it all back.Ā 

You really seem clueless about the role cunts like this played in what happened to us in the last few years, how toxic and guilty of alsorts we were, as history as shown, wrongly labeled. It helped pave the way for Whyte.

This cunt deserves absolutely everything that comes his way, he's 100% brought this on himself. Cunts like this thought they could write any old shite and lies as hardly anyone challenged them, we were in that bad a place and the dignified silence pish.

No fucking more, I applaud people like the Mole, VB's, PZJ and the many others now taking these cunts on and letting them know there will be consequences for their lies and attempts to damage our Club and demonise our support.

I don't really understand any Rangers fan who wouldn't feel like thatĀ 

Fuck him, he deserves all he gets, as do the rest of them. They have no one to blame but themselves.Ā 

49 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

This scrote did a hell of alot more than post insults on a fans forum mate..I can appreciate your kind hearted nature to live & let live..But he has made money from the governing body of our national sport whilst being nothing but a rancid hate filled bigot..No forgiveness for him or the rest of the res 12 cnuts..

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Maybe if he had the balls to post under his own name then I would see your point. With apologists like you we don't need enemies. Give one reason why the fucker shouldn't be made to suffer. Tarriers crucified Findlay for singing a song for fucks sake

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

When I read @Sportingintegritymyarse's first post, I thought ffs, geez peace.Ā 

But after reading the above, I take it all back.Ā 

You really seem clueless about the role cunts like this played in what happened to us in the last few years, how toxic and guilty of alsorts we were, as history as shown, wrongly labeled. It helped pave the way for Whyte.

This cunt deserves absolutely everything that comes his way, he's 100% brought this on himself. Cunts like this thought they could write any old shite and lies as hardly anyone challenged them, we were in that bad a place and the dignified silence pish.

No fucking more, I applaud people like the Mole, VB's, PZJ and the many others now taking these cunts on and letting them know there will be consequences for their lies and attempts to damage our Club and demonise our support.

I don't really understand any Rangers fan who wouldn't feel like thatĀ 

Fuck him, he deserves all he gets, as do the rest of them. They have no one to blame but themselves.Ā 

:clap:

They sat there laughing their bollocks off as we fell down, or rather were taken down, using HMRC as a weapon against us.

Then going all out to condemn us even before the legalities had finished, as they could not wait for that to try to kill us off.

Now they are are shitting it as we return to out them.