Another rangers hater outed

soulboy

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Brilliant!

This cunt is outted as going out of his way to damage our Club as much as he possibly can, so in effect, all Rangers fans, and you not once condemn him for it, no, you actually condemn the Rangers fan who has outted him for doing so.

As i and many others have pointed out, it's cunts like this and the lies they have told, the campaign they have waged, and continue to wage, that made us toxic, made people think we were guilty of alsorts, and helped pave the way for that cunt Whyte. Do you think we were guilty of the Resolution 12 stuff, or do you admit it was an attempt by this cunt and many others like him to damage Rangers and Rangers fans as much as possible? Do you think he did all he possibly could to try and kill our Club, demonise our fans, and let's face it, is still doing it? Him and many more?

But you'd rather condemn Rangers fans for outing him, than actually condemn him for trying to kill our Club, and you have the absolute cheek to use the word pathetic!!!!

No one forced him to do any of the above, he did it by his own choice. In life there are consequences for your actions, call it karma, call it whatever you want, but it's the way it is. These cunts need to be made aware, if you are going to tell lies, try to damage our Club as much as possible, then you run the risk of a supporter of the very thing you seek to destroy coming after you and making you accountable for your actions.

As previously stated, i applaud each and every Bear who takes the time to take these cunts to task who actively try to damage and kill our club, demonise our support, and i honestly don't understand any Rangers fan who wouldn't. Not sure i can make it any plainer!

Now that's brilliant,well put. :541:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well said.

We need mods that only allow conservative supporting proddy unionists who agree with the party line on here. Fuck all that Rangers supporting diversity shit and debate. 

Plus there would be more room to post as it's getting crowded in here. 

Oh and while we are at it can we have a "ban myself" button, just in case your thoughts stray to the left (or is it right). 

WAATP. 

(We are all the people)

This isn't about unionists or nationalists it's about defending our club and fans against continuous attack from outside Mr sarky bollocks 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

This isn't about unionists or nationalists it's about defending our club and fans against continuous attack from outside Mr sarky bollocks 

My post was not about that either it was about a shout for different mods on here to sort the forum, Mr canniread in context bollox

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Creampuff,page 2,saying that we shouldn't drag the guys personal life into the public domain.

That to me is defending him.

He didn't give a fuck about any damage he was inflicting upon the hurting Rangers support,let alone the staff at Ibrox who feared for their livelihoods amidst the uncertainty at the club.

If he is happy to dish it out then he can have little complaint when it comes back to bite him on the arse.

Ach ok then - you seemed to be accusing me of defending him - so I was defending myself for being accused of defending him whe n I wasn't! :pipe: 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well said.

We need mods that only allow conservative supporting proddy unionists who agree with the party line on here. Fuck all that Rangers supporting diversity shit and debate. 

Plus there would be more room to post as it's getting crowded in here. 

Oh and while we are at it can we have a "ban myself" button, just in case your thoughts stray to the left (or is it right). 

WAATP. 

(We are all the people)

:lol: We are all the people

You're entitled to your opinion mate but FFS try and make it a little less cringey.

52 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Pretty sure Creampuff is a Labour voter - not that it matters as they are left wing, Rangers hating muppets too. Right on the rest.

This from a chap who hates most of our players past and present and who only last week wanted a season ticket boycott for next season! :lol::lol::lol::lol: 

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

My post was not about that either it was about a shout for different mods on here to sort the forum, Mr canniread in context bollox

You fucking wrote conservative proddy unionists ya melon, use that ban yourself button immediately, I had to write this again because I forgot to quote you on it cos I'm a melon head as well.

The rhabid bigot is so blinded by hatred that even though he knows the business dealings don't mean that the club has ceased to exist, he wants the club to have died so he is going to believe the club has died and can't cope with the reality that we're still the same club.

That's a mental health issue. I don't say that as an insult. When someone can't accept reality they are delusional. When this becomes a psychological problem (anger, frustration, obsession) it becomes a mental health problem. The unfounded belief that you or somebody close to you is the victim of an injustice is classed as a persecutory delusion.

Listening to him it's easy to think he's just another Tim having a go at Rangers but if you see by that you can hear him reaching out for help. He knows he's obsessing about this; he classes his behaviour as an "addiction"; he's tried to give it up but says people keep dragging him back in; he reads self help books to try and get a more positive outlook on life; he says he's more relaxed at work than at home with his family; he can't sleep; the list goes on.

This man is unwell and needs help.

3 minutes ago, markem said:

Yes, true -also switched many on to the reality of the hatred against our club 

Just shows, the very reason that they support celtic, is because they hate The Rangers. Strange actually and I'm sure that a psychologist would have an interest in that - but perhaps it is an hereditary effect from a shortage of vitamin C.

41 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach ok then - you seemed to be accusing me of defending him - so I was defending myself for being accused of defending him whe n I wasn't! :pipe: 

No not you this time.

You aren't defending him but criticising fans for giving him a peice of his own medicine isn't very good either.

Sometimes it's better just to stay out of a fight if you don't agree with either side,which i'm sure you don't?

16 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Just shows, the very reason that they support celtic, is because they hate The Rangers. Strange actually and I'm sure that a psychologist would have an interest in that - but perhaps it is an hereditary effect from a shortage of vitamin C.

I would suggest that it's because all is not well with them. It's like a fat person obsessing over their husband's slim ex. They are threatened because the ex is slimmer and more desirable than they are. celt*c fans understand that their club has a dark history and see a attractive, happier club who aren't confused about where they came from. The result is to try and put down the other person/club in order to make themselves feel better.

5 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I would suggest that it's because all is not well with them. It's like a fat person obsessing over their husband's slim ex. They are threatened because the ex is slimmer and more desirable than they are. celt*c fans understand that their club has a dark history and see a attractive, happier club who aren't confused about where they came from. The result is to try and put down the other person/club in order to make themselves feel better.

Very good - obviously you have a leaning towards the psychological side :)