Another rangers hater outed

soulboy

58 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

What are you on about? When has anything that the paranoid tarrier support ever actually harmed our club? 

Is that why we went bust? 

Is that why we were demoted? 

Is that why we are stuck in a deal with SportsDirect? 

Point out any significant result that nonsense like this has had. Point out how it's any different to the shite regularly spouted on here about Celtic. 

I'm not sure what this is. It could be paranoia in our support, the need to blame someone else for our problems; it's certainly giving far too much credit to a bunch of insignificant nobodies online. So forgive me for withholding applause for vanquishing a boogeyman that never existed.

You either are very naïve, or you refuse to admit it for whatever reason, and would rather have a go at a Rangers fan. Something i'll never understand.

Do you think the likes of the RTC Blog ever actually harmed our Club?

There was no need for us to go bust.

There was no need for us to be demoted.

There was no need to have any involvement with fat Mike.

No need for any of the above had Whyte not got his hands on us, none, nada!

Stuff from the likes of the RTC Blog were picked up by the MSM, I can remember reading we owed 70 million, then about 100 million, then 140 million, alsorts of shite. If you can't see how this damaged us as a brand, made us toxic to anyone except the likes of Whyte who just wanted to plunder us, then there's not a lot I can do for you. Certainly there were many factors at play ending up with Whyte getting us, but to imply when the lies in the likes of the RTC Blog got picked up and run by the MSM didn't harm us is a tad naïve.

But here's a thing, I am still waiting on you even once condemning the likes of this cunt in the article for his lies, for trying to damage our Club and support as much as possible. Why is that?

I'm also waiting on you answering my questions in the post you quoted above?

And just to confirm yet again, this cunt hates my Club, hates our fans, wants my Club dead, goes out of his way to try to do that, damage my Club in whatever way he can. So as such, when he get's taken to task by a supporter of the very thing he seeks to destroy, then he has no one to blame but himself, and the more people like him get exposed, the more others like him will think twice about their lies and going out of their way to try to damage something I cherish. 

So Fuck him!

I make no apology for that, in fact it pleases me greatly, and I don't understand any Rangers fan who wouldn't think the same :uk:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, cushynumber said:

the BTC blog was treated as fact by everyone. I believe even main stream journalists at the time were referencing it as the single point of truth due to the information it had - which we have subsequently found was being fed by elements within HMRC.

The blog won an award but how can it be based on truth when there has been no conclusion in the court case. I think it was VB who did the article about who within HMRC they thought was leaking info to the RTC blog.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

The blog won an award but how can it be based on truth when there has been no conclusion in the court case. I think it was VB who did the article about who within HMRC they thought was leaking info to the RTC blog.

I didn't say it was based on truth - I said journos were considering it the single point of truth. There is a main stream journo who is on record as saying this - and his name escapes me at the moment, which is annoying me.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Get this goons picture and job shared Bears.

Kill this snakes career at all costs.

Who's laughing now ya ugly tattie munching goblin!

Please don't u will upset 4 posters on here. Fuckin airdrie supporter my arse he's a lying fud and I hope he gets it sore for his pish

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I didn't say it was based on truth - I said journos were considering it the single point of truth. There is a main stream journo who is on record as saying this - and his name escapes me at the moment, which is annoying me.

Alex Thomson?

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You either are very naïve, or you refuse to admit it for whatever reason, and would rather have a go a Rangers fans. Something i'll never understand.

Do you think the likes of the RTC Blog ever actually harmed our Club?

There was no need for us to go bust.

There was no need for us to be demoted.

There was no need to have any involvement with fat Mike.

No need for any of the above had Whyte not got his hands on us, none, nada!

Stuff from the likes of the RTC Blog were picked up by the MSM, I can remember reading we owed 70 million, then about 100 million, then 140 million, alsorts of shite. If you can't see how this damaged us as a brand, made us toxic to anyone except the likes of Whyte who just wanted to plunder us, then there's not a lot I can do for you. Certainly there were many factors at play ending up with Whyte getting us, but to imply when the lies in the likes of the RTC Blog got picked up and run by the MSM didn't harm us is a tad naïve.

But here's a thing, I am still waiting on you even once condemning the likes of this cunt in the article for his lies, for trying to damage our Club and support as much as possible. Why is that?

I'm also waiting on you answering my questions in the post you quoted above?

And just to confirm yet again, this cunt hates my Club, hates our fans, wants my Club dead, goes out of his way to try to do that, damage my Club in whatever way he can. So as such, when he get's taken to task by a supporter of the very thing he seeks to destroy, then he has no one to blame but himself, and the more people like him get exposed, the more others like him will think twice about their lies and going out of their way to try to damage something I cherish. 

So Fuck him!

I make no apology for that, in fact it pleases me greatly, and I don't understand any Rangers fan who wouldn't think the same :uk:

I agree with the highlight bit. I remember at the time it being called the 'Phantom Tax bill' because the treasury had changed the law and HMRC were saying we were not within the time limits. The BTC put investors off buying the club SDM admitted this.

24 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Make no mistake here, this isn't someone who posted a drunken 'orange bastards' in the heat of the moment comment but is in fact one real rabid fuck who deserves destroying.

Oh, and when Mr McPhee isn't hiding behind his non-de-plume of John McLean on Twitter and his blog - he likes to perceive himself as a nice, upstanding family man and Airdrie supporter:

https://www.facebook.com/Scottdmcphee

Tick...tock...tick...

Therein is the problem. Just a constant spin of lies to make it out like it's them who are the victims. Airdrie fan? Might be trivial stuff but it shows the length these cunts go to.

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Same thing, how can it be a single point of truth when the court case has not concluded

Sweep sweep with the opposition fans behaviour after our final game in the last 2 seasons.

Balance of interests and connections in the higher levels of running the game in Scotland.

No board member in any national position until (allegedly coincidentally) our club ban fans before due legal process.

Our support repeatedly stewarded inappropriately or worse.

Cameras on our support, except when we are being attacked/threatened.

Legislation aimed heavily at our fans while ignoring certain others.

Lower division policy of failing to ref matches fairly (remember Black being kicked in the chest?).

General state of TV commentary and background of commentators employed/ chosen for our matches.

General state of newspaper reporting.

General state of interviews and press conferences.

Number of clubs willing to be seen as not sticking the knife into us, never mind having a positive relationship with us.

This is where we are.

So are we a toxic brand in Scotland or not?

If so, was it anything to do with a very damaging narrative being built about those big bad raynjurs?

Should we continue to allow this to happen or should we stand up for ourselves?

The sfa, council or any other public body should stop doing business with this bigot immediately. 

Maybe the club should send him a legal letter. Let the cunt  see he is getting away with no more.

Many good bears stay in Rutherglen and he better keep his head down, 

The police should be contacted and this piece of vermin should be charged under the sectarian laws they so badly wanted. 

Another bead rattler with his hand in the public purse yet hates the UK

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Same thing, how can it be a single point of truth when the court case has not concluded

no its not sorry. The journos considered it at the time as the single point of truth - but it clearly wasn't due to some of the stuff being made up nonsense.  

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Creampuff,  Bluepeter9,  wadewilson   all defending the sectarian bigot and obsessed Rangers hater,   all three yes voting left wing weirdos.....

Says it all

Pretty sure Creampuff is a Labour voter - not that it matters as they are left wing, Rangers hating muppets too. Right on the rest.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

no its not sorry. The journos considered it at the time as the single point of truth - but it clearly wasn't due to some of the stuff being made up nonsense.  

That's what i'm saying. The court case isn't concluded, so the truth is not out there. journalist reference it as truth, when in reality it's just a bloggers theory but I get what your saying that the MSM jumped on the bandwagon with the war cry of guilty. I hope once the BTC is over that the club will get the awards taken of the BTC blog and pursue compensation for brand damage. 

Can't thank these guys enough for their tireless work in outing this fucking vermin.

Simply can't find the words to express my feelings for this pond life and his ilk, suffice to say it gladdens my heart each time one is exposed. PLEASE KEEP IT UP GUYS!

Look at how low these cunts will stoop once they are caught with their hands in the till. They would even go as low as to deny the team they support. Would never have got that bad with me and denying I support Rangers and have only ever supported Rangers and could never find anything that we have done that would make me deny my love of Rangers. Then again on the other side of Glasgow they do try to hide things they maybe all should pretend to support any other club.

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Badly need new moderators on here...........

Well said.

We need mods that only allow conservative supporting proddy unionists who agree with the party line on here. Fuck all that Rangers supporting diversity shit and debate. 

Plus there would be more room to post as it's getting crowded in here. 

Oh and while we are at it can we have a "ban myself" button, just in case your thoughts stray to the left (or is it right). 

WAATP. 

(We are all the people)

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well said.

We need mods that only allow conservative supporting proddy unionists who agree with the party line on here. Fuck all that Rangers supporting diversity shit and debate. 

Plus there would be more room to post as it's getting crowded in here. 

Oh and while we are at it can we have a "ban myself" button, just in case your thoughts stray to the left (or is it right). 

WAATP. 

(We are all the people)

Tongue in cheek Sarcasm aside..We don't need Rangers fans playing the VicTIM card for low lifes who have been spouting lies and hate about us..:541: