Steven Davis on Twitter

EMRFC

6 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Yeah so money would have went to this and then the scabs would have taken more out the club. 

And as I've said. We couldn't afford to pay these guys to stay. Wallace is the only player of quality, value and future who stayed from the team.

You're absolutely correct. And I for one would rather have got hee haw for Davis than have gotten  £3 million to line Green or Ashley's hip pocket. 

I'm sure and certain that very little of the money Southampton gave us actually benefitted Rangers Football Club. Money was "disappearing" left, right, and centre. Makes little odds what fee we received when the lion's share was virtually guaranteed to end up in some bastards personal account.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

These guys pay their money and are entitled to an opinion, as are you, however for you to say that means they hate Rangers or don't like following the club is stupid and not in anyway debating the point in hand. Davis is not a Rangers man and it was only a bit of class from Southampton that got us a fee for him.

You're supposed to be a Rangers fan yet you constantly treat individuals like they're bigger than the club. McCoist was a prime example and now Davis.

I'll await with bated breath for you to pick someone up for name calling when I express an opinion. Not going to happen tho' is it? 

No one is bigger than the club but that doesn't mean we have to 'dis' every one! 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'll await with bated breath for you to pick someone up for name calling when I express an opinion. Not going to happen tho' is it? 

No one is bigger than the club but that doesn't mean we have to 'dis' every one! 

You bring the name calling on yourself with your attitude and you know you do. We don't diss everyone but Davis is a traitor and shat on us when we were in the gutter, he deserves everything he gets.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

You bring the name calling on yourself with your attitude and you know you do. We don't diss everyone but Davis is a traitor and shat on us when we were in the gutter, he deserves everything he gets.

... But people are entitled to an opinion - even you with your hatred - but I am entitled to think that any one who says our ex captain 'shat on us' has serious 'hate' issues. You choose to support with hate! How sad. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... But people are entitled to an opinion - even you with your hatred - but I am entitled to think that any one who says our ex captain 'shat on us' has serious 'hate' issues. You choose to support with hate! How sad. 

See what I mean? You have nothing in your locker for a proper debate do you? You have to resort to the hate word again. I will stick up for my club over individuals like him. I suggest you learn some new words as not a day goes by on here without you making a bigger arse of yourself with your pea brain.

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

See what I mean? You have nothing in your locker for a proper debate do you? You have to resort to the hate word again. I will stick up for my club over individuals like him. I suggest you learn some new words as not a day goes by on here without you making a bigger arse of yourself with your pea brain.

There is hardly a post goes by without you name calling - it's your 'style' so good luck. 

8 hours ago, BF2 said:

Nobody expected any of the deserters to play in the lower leagues, but if he had waited just a few more weeks and TUPE'd over we could've got a fee for him without the goodwill of Southampton.  They didn't have to pay us anything, it was simply goodwill from them.  Other players like Edu, Goian and  Bocanegra (all full internationalists at the time aswell) had the good gracious to do this out of respect for the club and the fans.  Davis, along with the other so-called Rangers men like McGregor and Naismith, fucked off leaving the club in the lurch at a time when we were desperate for any kind of cash. 

I'm absolutely astounded that any bear actually BELIEVES that one penny piece would have graced the clubs coffers if the named players had waited till they could be sold. With the crooks and fly men who were running the club then trousering all monies coming into the club at the time the only fuckers who were prospering were them. Anyone believing anything different is either deluded or a complete fool.

In saying that, I'm not allowing those who fucked off at the earliest opportunity to walk away without condemnation.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What he did is the highest definition of 'shat on us'. Hung his wee turncoat arse over the top of the main stand and dropped a big ulster toaly on us in the form of a 'fuck you i'm off because im afraid of the unknown'.

He is undefendable in his actions, and to say you have hate issues because someone damaged the one thing you love the most is just retarded. Proceed to the sandbox and begin the shoving crayons up your nostrils process.

1 hour ago, True Azure said:

I'm absolutely astounded that any bear actually BELIEVES that one penny piece would have graced the clubs coffers if the named players had waited till they could be sold. With the crooks and fly men who were running the club then trousering all monies coming into the club at the time the only fuckers who were prospering were them. Anyone believing anything different is either deluded or a complete fool.

In saying that, I'm not allowing those who fucked off at the earliest opportunity to walk away without condemnation.

Yet these same scoundrels let MCCOIST spunk 21M over three years, money they could have pocketed, hopefully these days are all consigned to the history books.  

Davis did what was best for himself which is quite natural, he had his time at Ibrox and I certainly would not wish him back at the club.

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yet these same scoundrels let MCCOIST spunk 21M over three years, money they could have pocketed, hopefully these days are all consigned to the history books.  

Davis did what was best for himself which is quite natural, he had his time at Ibrox and I certainly would not wish him back at the club.

But that is how a good con man(team) operate. Make it look like the place is being run for everyones benefit, but its actually being scammed for the vested interests benefits.

3 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

You're absolutely correct. And I for one would rather have got hee haw for Davis than have gotten  £3 million to line Green or Ashley's hip pocket. 

I'm sure and certain that very little of the money Southampton gave us actually benefitted Rangers Football Club. Money was "disappearing" left, right, and centre. Makes little odds what fee we received when the lion's share was virtually guaranteed to end up in some bastards personal account.

850k would have paid mccoist that year the biggest spiv of them all 

7 minutes ago, True Azure said:

But that is how a good con man(team) operate. Make it look like the place is being run for everyones benefit, but its actually being scammed for the vested interests benefits.

Sounds like you are describing a Rangers fans group doh   

"Fuck Steven Davis"

People on here acting like tims, trying to blank someone out who played a big part in our recent history. If we just forget players played for us then how do we celebrate the titles they helped to win? 

Davis was a great player and played a massive part in 3 in a row, not to mention UEFA Cup final. 

You need to actually think about who's to blame for what happened to us, it's certainly not Steven Davis, far from it.

Fuck them!

And don't give me the "But they had to feed their families" "you would have done the same" "put yourself in their shoe's" pish! They are NOT victims. 

I work 44 hours a week and couldn't dream of earning anywhere near what them rats earned playing for Rangers, I'm sure they were set up for life. 

Bottom line is there is a right way and a wrong way to do things and what they done was wrong. 

I have said it before, but these so called traitors were put in a difficult situation tbh. As was everyone. They chose to leave, and understandably this sticks in a lot of people's throats . But they were rightly thinking about their future, as football is a short career. At the time I was as pissed off as the rest of us at their decisions, but I still see most of them as Rangers men who gave me great times as a fan. Again, I can understand the hate towards them from many, but I really can't bring myself to hate anyone who played for us, and let's face it,gave their all when they were here. They made the wrong decision, but can we all say hand on heart we wouldn't have made those same decisions, even as died in the wool supporters?!  It's easy for us to say we would never dream of voluntarily leaving the team we grew up loving, but sometimes we have to accept that modern football is different, and footballers go where the money is ...mostly. Anyway, I for one will never hate Davis. Now where the fuck did I put that tin hat! 

21 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Fuck them!

And don't give me the "But they had to feed their families" "you would have done the same" "put yourself in their shoe's" pish! They are NOT victims. 

I work 44 hours a week and couldn't dream of earning anywhere near what them rats earned playing for Rangers, I'm sure they were set up for life. 

Bottom line is there is a right way and a wrong way to do things and what they done was wrong. 

You're wrong