Rangers media panic merchants

Scottyarf37

13 hours ago, Bertent said:

I know you are a bit of an Elmer,but even you should realise weve been this way since the celtic game. 

I know on RM it's always good for a post to contain a personal insult before participating in the discussion but I'll pass on that - unlike yourself.

We have seen a lot of changes since the Celtic game - and it takes time for those changes to bed in, but those that only want to moan and be negative never look for change they look to criticise. Oh and yesterday we won a difficult game - you'd think by the negativity of dome posters that we lost 4-0

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In many of the more relaxed civilizations on the Outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy, the Hitchhiker's Guide has already supplanted the great Encyclopaedia Galactica as the standard repository of all knowledge and wisdom, for though it has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least wildly inaccurate, it scores over the older, more pedestrian work in two important respects.
First, it is slightly cheaper; and secondly it has the words DON'T PANIC inscribed in large friendly letters on its cover.

20 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Was a joke..... Cheer up, We are top of the league, playing the best football we have in years. 

P.s let's get me up to 30 likes you miserable  bastards :pipe:

I'm not in the mood.  

Shut up and make your donation.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

:pipe:

34 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Done.   Apologies it was a small amount all I had in my card.  ?  Will make a larger one at the end of the month. 

A lot of players are finding their feet in this set-up, but there were positives in that match. The midfield controlled much of the game, and even 2-1 up we held the ball and our shape well at times. They'll be a difficult side for most teams to play against, especially when they are at home, and we should be glad to have three points from that and look forward to the next match. Once this midfield gels more we will be real contenders for the league title.

43 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I still think crooks and windass coming into the team will strengthen us

Windass has looked very strong and direct, we need someone running in behind the central forward and the opposite winger getting in the box for crosses. 

If we find our scoring touch we will be unplayable.   Times are good.

Its going to be interesting to see who Warburton picks when Windass is fit. The most exciting signing to me was big Kranjcar hope ive spelt tht right but hes be lacking behind if im honest. Hope he come into it obv hes a good player but maybe scottish football might not suit his style

22 minutes ago, Bear Chills said:

He's on loan at Bristol City. Scored four already in just a few games.

I know pal it was tongue in cheek.  Think we misses out in a great option.

I feel the fluid front three doesn't work and we need more of a presence centrally,  teams will just camp on the edge of their box, we need to move them around and alternate our play.

Think having a more physical Cf will give as another dimension and let our creative players interchange and have someone to bounce passes off and cross too.

watched the highlights last night (sober)

and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was when watching it on Saturday. we had more chances to score than I remember and dundee had very little goal scoring opportunities just need to be more clinical in front of goal. but the defending for their goal was abysmal to say the least. the whole defence need to communicate better with each other.but it's early days I'm sure we will grow as a team.

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

watched the highlights last night (sober)

and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was when watching it on Saturday. we had more chances to score than I remember and dundee had very little goal scoring opportunities just need to be more clinical in front of goal. but the defending for their goal was abysmal to say the least. the whole defence need to communicate better with each other.but it's early days I'm sure we will grow as a team.

You should be hounded off Rangers Media for good. Sensible posts like this are way out of order.