Sensible match report required

You have come to the wrong place, sensible you say!

Heres mine, first half scooshed it should have been out of sight but lost the regulation soft goal to lrt them back in at 1-2, second half we were rotten with Dundee looking more likely to equalise than us stretch our lead.

Hope mum and baby are well.

Rangers won 2-1 against Dundee to go top of the Scottish Premier League for the first time in four seasons.

Rangers defence, midfield, attack and general team play in the game was then roundly criticised on Rangers Media. 

It was later reported that Bellshill_Bear's wife gave birth on this momentous day of Rangers return to the top position in Scottish football. :clap::21:

At this stage it is unconfirmed whether it was a boy, girl, twins,  triplets...............

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Lads, 

Missed the full game due to my Mrs getting took in for anemergency Csection have it recorded but I'm only home for a few hours kip and will be straight back in.

Can any night hawks provide me with a balanced match report? 

In my day, of wife having kids, I'd have phoned for ambulance, let them take her to hospital, phone the mother-in-law, tell her I cannae make it as I've got a dose of the runs, so she'll need to be there. Watch the game, then get there just in time, and have everybody feeling sorry for me, because I missed the birth of my baby due to a dose of the runs. I'd also be blaming the wife's cooking for my upset tummy...

Bit slow to start but completely dominated from 10mins onwards. Should've been at least 3, if not 4 up, before losing a terrible goal from a corner right on the stroke of half time. Came out in the second half looking nervous with Dundee on top and looking most likely to score.

A game of two halves but we won and there's still loads of positives to take from it, along with the negatives to learn from. 

Thanks for the info guys and the congrats!

It's amazing he was born when the Gers went back top of the SPL, especially that the wee man's potentially going to be called Niko ?

He weighed 5 11 and is struggling to breathe for him self.due to being 5 weeks premature but he's staying strong !

You need to get your priorities right mate. 

The fitba was on, the Rangers were playing. You can always have more kids and see their births if it's not a match day.

Sort yourself out before you darken our door again. 

Edit

That aside congrats to you all, am sure the wee man will be just fine.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You need to get your priorities right mate. 

The fitba was on, the Rangers were playing. You can always have more kids and see their births if it's not a match day.

Sort yourself out before you darken our door again. 

Edit

That aside congrats to you all, am sure the wee man will be just fine.

Don't worry mate priorities are in check. I was home for a couple of hours kip and checked in to see what happened. 

Thanks 

Congratulations on the wean, hope the wife heals quickly.

Game was a cracker in the first half, Forrester scored a chancers goal. Our general play was excellent sharp passing, good interchange of positions had Dundee chasing shadows.

Then King Kenny scored a cracker of a goal, we missed a couple of other good chances. Half time.

Somebody spiked our drinks in the sheds in the break, we were lethargic in attack, continually passing the ball to players in blue (dark blue ) that is then they got a corner and scored, O'Hara was allowed a free header ( surprise ). We were then on the back foot for the rest of the game. Harry Forrester extremely lucky to not have got a second yellow after running around trying to cripple O'Dea at every opportunity.

But all in all three points no harm done.

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

It's amazing he was born when the Gers went back top of the SPL, especially that the wee man's potentially going to be called Niko ?

He weighed 5 11 and is struggling to breathe for him self.due to being 5 weeks premature but he's staying strong !

All the best mate

Usual really. Dominated possession, countless shots, could have been out of sight in the first half.

Didn't take our chances, defending gave us the shitters. Especially at set pieces. Free-kicks were poor from us, Barton thinks he's David Beckham. Tavernier is the only one who's had considerable success, he should be taking them. Rossiter is unbelievable. MOH deserves a shot up front before Miller and Dodoo.

If we start making more use of the possession and taking our chances, we'll win games like yesterday 5-0.

Should have been up  by four at the half.

Hung on precariously in the second, smooth passing vanished and poor marking by Barton let them back into the game.

Wee Harry had a couple of rash tackles.

Tav, Fod, and Rossiter probably our three best players.

MOH and Dodoo on at 60m, made little impact as no one seemed capable of getting the ball to them.

Hope mother and baby are well.

16 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Lads, 

Missed the full game due to my Mrs getting took in for anemergency Csection have it recorded but I'm only home for a few hours kip and will be straight back in.

Can any night hawks provide me with a balanced match report? 

Match was abandoned prior to kick off due to a flock of penguins invading the pitch and kicking players and club staff - sad day for Scottish football.

20 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

My wife had an emergency caesarian after being in labour for ages, things were going a bit wrong trying to get my daughter out, they tried the plunger thing and nearly fell on their arse when no baby came out on the end of it and the plier type things ( like bacon turners but bigger) that failed as well. so she got wheeled away a bit rapid and had an emergency c section, it was all a bit traumatic and there was loads of other drama but it all turned out good in the end apart from my baby having a pointy head (which went away)and big chunks out her cheeks  due to the plunger and plier fiasco,

That was 21 years ago but it still sends a shiver up my spine.

Your wee man will be fine.