English Football

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

That might be right, but he has been a disaster in this match.

I agree, but I don't know what they're thinking expecting him to be a ball playing centre back on the right hand side. 

That's never been his role. 

The sooner they realise he can become a very good left back and move him out there the better. 

6 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I agree, but I don't know what they're thinking expecting him to be a ball playing centre back on the right hand side. 

That's never been his role. 

The sooner they realise he can become a very good left back and move him out there the better. 

A ball playing CB he certainly is not. He should just launch the ball forward when in trouble.

Garnacho was one of several United players to pay tribute to Onana’s heroics on social media, however, the 19-year-old deleted his post on X after he used two gorilla emojis alongside a picture of himself celebrating with the goalkeeper.

Garnacho could now face a charge from the Football Association as the post is likely to be deemed an ‘aggravated breach’ of its rules on social media behaviour.

Earlier this year:

'Speaking to the Sun, Bristol Rovers boss Barton said: “Every time I read a Scottish paper it’s a case of ‘Flop Barton’. It’s the only blot on my copybook as a player.

"Maybe there’s only one thing for it and that means I’ll have to go back to Scotland and take charge of Hibs, Aberdeen or Hearts — and ram it down the Old Firm’s throats.

Now:

Bristol Rovers Football Club can confirm that today the club has relieved First Team Manager Joey Barton of his duties.

Everyone at the club would like to thank Joey for all his efforts and wish him well in the future.