English Football

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

How can it be normal? They had the chance of champions league football, they’ve sat there wanting to Their own team to lose out to stop another team, that’s absolutely fucking embarrassing  

More than worth it to miss out on one season of CL to stop their rivals winning their first league in 20 years, it’s not as if they need CL money or anything.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

More than worth it to miss out on one season of CL to stop their rivals winning their first league in 20 years, it’s not as if they need CL money or anything.

Their manager looks ready to walk because of how embarrassing it is 

Playing in the champions league would allow them to attract a far better standard of player

Absolutely nothing normal about it

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Their manager looks ready to walk because of how embarrassing it is 

They’ll be happy.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Cringe

Zero ambition as a club. Basically the fans telling the owners as long as we beat Arsenal a couple of times a season we are happy to remain shite

I mean, they’ve been protesting their owners for years even when they beat Arsenal and finish above them :lol: 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Playing in the champions league would allow them to attract a far better standard of player

Absolutely nothing normal about it

They’ll sign better players than Villa.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ll be happy.

I mean, they’ve been protesting their owners for years even when they beat Arsenal and finish above them :lol: 

Villa have recruited better than them without having the Champions League recently so not sure how you can say that.

They’ll be happy.

You seem to have the same kinda mindset as them 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Villa have recruited better than them without having the Champions League recently so not sure how you can say that.

They have a better manager, Spurs have a better squad imo 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

You seem to have the same kinda mindset as them 

What gives you that idea? :lol: 

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I could never sit at ibrox and hope the team playing us beat us.

its an absolutely fucking embarrassing situation to be in. Imagine being happy your club is missing out on the champions league.

that league in the last few weeks has shown it’s not the “greatest league in the world” teams fucked out of Europe left right and centre, fans of clubs wanting their team to lose. 

genuinely as someone said earlier, give me the tin pot shite we watch each week over that over rated and over inflated pish 

When Serie A was still considered the best league in the world you had Lazio fans actively supporting Inter and going mental at their own players for winning as it meant Juventus won the league and not Inter :lol: 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

When Serie A was still considered the best league in the world you had Lazio fans actively supporting Inter and going mental at their own players for winning as it meant Juventus won the league and not Inter :lol: 

Well that’s another shower of pathetic cunts 

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Done it when they played Inter and it was between Inter and Roma as well.

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

2001-02 I mind that season really well.

I started liking Inter because they had Vieri, Recoba and Ronaldo, even got a strip for my Christmas that year.

They fucked it big style by dropping points against Atalanta (Cristian DonI was quality for them that year) and Chievo during the run in.

Never really stuck with the idea of “following” them because Football Italia finished on channel 4 at the end of that season.