Greatest fans in the world, jolly craic

K.A.I

9 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Anyone thinking they will get punished at all for this is kidding themselves on. 

Correct. UEFA will fine them 30,000 Euros and thats that.They ignore everything thats happened before.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, GMac said:

Correct. UEFA will fine them 30,000 Euros and thats that.They ignore everything thats happened before.

Unless somebody at the meeting says, "Wait a minute! Aren't these the cunts we talk about every year and the same cunts that took an advert out in a Swiss paper to tell us to hammer their rivals? Fuck them! Stadium closure it is! Next case!"

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:53 PM, sandyinroyalblue said:

Aye what's a map?

Its something that some of their fans had to use to remember the location of Sellic Park ... having been away for several years in the absence of Rangers from the top flight.

On 17 August 2016 at 10:04 PM, Junior Soprano said:

That is mate. I can't believe the cunts are giving ordinary people hassle. Who the fuck do the think they are to be giving people grief over shite that has nothing to do with them. These morons end up getting their other supporters slapped about like with what happened with Ajax.

Hopefully some Israeli politician see's that and asks for a word with wee Krankie as something needs done about them. Fucking embarrassment to the country. What's it going to be next, hounding take-away shops because they don't like China's treatment of Taiwan? Seem to think of themselves as self appointed moral crusaders.

Brought us nothing but trouble and shame was the humorous line but it's too often true with these dumb fucks. Felt sorry for those people there having to explain themselves to those idiots. 

Got to laugh at them given lectures on morality to anyone. Cheeky cunts :lol:

On 17 August 2016 at 10:33 PM, Vanoli said:

Absolute vermin, that video just gets more and more baffling minute after minute. Hope UEFA and the police receive a copy of the footage, especially the part where a young woman who's there to watch a football game has a flag pushed in her face, is labelled a zionist and a 'baby killing bastard.' 

That institution is the worst thing to have ever happened to this country. 

The stupid cunts probably don't even realise that the Hapoel teams were the left wing clubs and that their followers are likely to include a lot of Jews who disagree with a lot of their governments actions :lol:

Bunch of pub politicians don't know their arse from their elbow.

The problem is we're dealing with a group of fans who go out of their way to activley support terrorists and have done since they were dragged up by their parents.

To them these people are seen as heroes even though their supposed heroes in this instance have murdered more palestinians than the IDF have, but the truth and celtic dont really go hand in hand, do they? 

Police Scotland are saying they could not arrest anyone because waving a Palestinian flag is not criminal.

Celtic fans’ Palestine flags ‘not criminal’  CELTIC fans won’t face action for waving Palestinian flags during the 5-2 win over Hapoel Beer-Sheva - because cops say the supporters did not break the law. Police Scotland did warn fans prior to the match that action would be taken if they considered there to be criminality - but the club could still face a hefty fine from UEFA for breaching stringent rules regarding political demonstrations."

9 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Police Scotland are saying they could not arrest anyone because waving a Palestinian flag is not criminal.

Celtic fans’ Palestine flags ‘not criminal’  CELTIC fans won’t face action for waving Palestinian flags during the 5-2 win over Hapoel Beer-Sheva - because cops say the supporters did not break the law. Police Scotland did warn fans prior to the match that action would be taken if they considered there to be criminality - but the club could still face a hefty fine from UEFA for breaching stringent rules regarding political demonstrations."

UEFA have charged them -

Celtic face Uefa charge over fans' Palestine flags v Hapoel Beer Sheva

46 minutes ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37135150

Read more about sharing.

Dozens of Palestine flags were on display at Wednesday's Champions League play-off first leg

Celtic have been charged by Uefa after some fans displayed Palestine flags during their Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Beer Sheva.

The European governing body's rules prohibit the use of "any message that is not fit for a sports event, particularly messages that are of a political, ideological, religious, offensive or provocative nature".

Celtic have been punished eight times in five seasons for fan misconduct.

The case will be heard on 22 September.

On 8/18/2016 at 0:55 PM, Gaz52 said:

It's absolutely disgraceful if they get away with that kind of provocative behavior at a football game

If Andy Halliday can get sent off for celebrating in the middle of the park cause he was "inciting a riot" then what were these mutants doing last night?

It can't go unpunished. I don't imagine the Israeli's will just let it slide either

:541:

and guarantee we will all be tuned in watching and commenting on here.....;)

I actually find this quite funny.

Mainly, because I doubt half of the flag wavers even know where Palestine is.  But also because they have an Israeli playing for them.  I would imagine he was less than impressed with their flag display in the ground. 

They really are a desperate bunch, looking for any reason (no matter how unrelated to them) to be controversial.

Will they repeat their support in the same way during the away leg in Israel?  I suspect not, as the Israeli Defence Force will deal with them in a way they will never have experienced before.

23 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I actually find this quite funny.

Mainly, because I doubt half of the flag wavers even know where Palestine is.  But also because they have an Israeli playing for them.  I would imagine he was less than impressed with their flag display in the ground. 

They really are a desperate bunch, looking for any reason (no matter how unrelated to them) to be controversial.

Will they repeat their support in the same way during the away leg in Israel?  I suspect not, as the Israeli Defence Force will deal with them in a way they will never have experienced before.

I had forgot they still had an Israeli player, he must have been happy right enough. Strange people indeed. 

6 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Breach of the peace surely for the away fans feelings, potential incitement of violence and hurt feelings, much like the Hokey Cokey, the famine song or TBB?

Another thing that irks me about this is the lack of condemnation from the Scottish football association regarding this. This embarrassment is rightly getting public outrage throughout Europe, uefa have confirmed their condemnation, yet our own governing body has not issued a single statement. They need to separate the vast majority of Scottish fans from the bastardised ones, we need our public body to issue a statement and send a very apologetic letter to their Israel counterparts to show them that it's just a small amount of narrow minded twats under the supervision of Celtic football club that participate in this shit stirring antics. 

Read online that the Sellick fans are planning a staged Palestine protest at the main square in Beer Sheva just before kick off, should be interesting, the police won't protect them, Paul the dhim better know kung fu