CCS for the San Giro

Fifebear1690

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Man Utd system is totally transparent, a complete breakdown from the exact number of tickets received to the % distributed. It's not a perfect system either but it at least allows the fans to see where they have gone. All published on the website, take a look.

1k odd for this game to players and staff etc is a complete joke which ever way you look at it. Supporters bodies need to be questioning the club about this.

Would i be right in saying 1,500 did not get a ticket?? So they would next time? But yet so would many who have this time. You would except the people missing out to then get Aberdeen tho from what am reading that's not case also. I've had 2 tickets this season so am hoping that i do get Aberdeen but not holding out. 

30 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Would i be right in saying 1,500 did not get a ticket?? So they would next time? But yet so would many who have this time. You would except the people missing out to then get Aberdeen tho from what am reading that's not case also. I've had 2 tickets this season so am hoping that i do get Aberdeen but not holding out. 

Very good point mate very good point. The full system stinks so i wouldnt trust anything the ticket office do to be the right thing.

2 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

Way more than 1,500 didn't get a ticket.

Why can't they implement a points system similar to the way the Travel Club used to work?

Struggling to find a way to explain it but it was like you kept the points from the most recent 3 years?

That way Bears that had been going to games for longer got priotity of a sort for a couple of seasons and people just joining weren't restricted too much from getting tickets.

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Can RSC's pick which away games they request an allocation? By this I mean can they not bother with away's to the likes of Killie but request tickets for Scum, Sheep etc. A bit unfair to the clubs that travel to all away games IMO.

I can't say I've ever heard of a mainland RSC that doesn't apply for tickets for all games tbh. 

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I can't say I've ever heard of a mainland RSC that doesn't apply for tickets for all games tbh. 

Really? My son has to source his away tickets outwith his RSC as they don't travel to most away games, only the "Big" ones. Maybe it's because they don't get enough allocation to warrant putting on a bus.

8 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Really? My son has to source his away tickets outwith his RSC as they don't travel to most away games, only the "Big" ones. Maybe it's because they don't get enough allocation to warrant putting on a bus.

They won't run due to low numbers and the people on his bus will either go on another bus or make there own way there.

Got a ticket for this as did the boys on my friends and family. That's the second away game I got this season after Killie. Hopefully we've bucked up our ideas after that pish on Friday! Btw £50 is fucking ridiculous to charge us that.

8 hours ago, Gersey said:

The Man Utd system is totally transparent, a complete breakdown from the exact number of tickets received to the % distributed. It's not a perfect system either but it at least allows the fans to see where they have gone. All published on the website, take a look.

1k odd for this game to players and staff etc is a complete joke which ever way you look at it. Supporters bodies need to be questioning the club about this.

Fucking outrageous if true .

I'm sure a few of the guys who peddled for King at the takeover will be ok too 

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Got a ticket for this as did the boys on my friends and family. That's the second away game I got this season after Killie. Hopefully we've bucked up our ideas after that pish on Friday! Btw £50 is fucking ridiculous to charge us that.

Glad you did mate but it buttons compared to insignificant games on the continent .

As long as we get the same in return when these cunts visit