BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Aye that would be a belter. Joey could keep reminding him on the park, sending the wee nutter into a frenzy ... Red card

That's the idea of a banter banner it puts our opponents off their game. Barton's come out with some cracking banter tweets.... :)

Edit: Plus we'll need to be the teams 12th man ... :D

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Why not go for a banter banner?  What about the pic that was on Barton's twitter and the response he gave to Brown? 

http://www.<No links to this website>/incoming/joey-barton-bites-back-more-8260952

Fuck 'banter' with they bastards.

On 4 September 2016 at 10:41 AM, EKCO said:

Ha-ha, I fell off the rafters holding that up in their midden. Right on the heads of bears who lifted me up before the police could get me. Daft wee boy at the time.

Good man, I remember the incident very well, did we draw the game 1-1 with a late McCoist penalty and finish with 9 men, Cooper and Munroe I think.

Long time ago now as he had just died and this was a midweek game I think, but still remember the hot splashes  of pish against the bottom of the back of your legs as everyone just pished were they stood, always remember the tarriers going mental  when the banner was unveiled. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Good man, I remember the incident very well, did we draw the game 1-1 with a late McCoist penalty and finish with 9 men, Cooper and Munroe I think.

Long time ago now as he had just died and this was a midweek game I think, but still remember the hot splashes  of pish against the bottom of the back of your legs as everyone just pished were they stood, always remember the tarriers going mental  when the banner was unveiled. 

That's correct CB - big roy aitken missed a penalty that night too. All ended up with the Tim's fighting the polis inside and outside the ground ???

14 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That's correct CB - big roy aitken missed a penalty that night too. All ended up with the Tim's fighting the polis inside and outside the ground ???

That's right he missed early on down the Rangers end, did he not score it and was made to retake it and Big Peter saved it with his legs? Where has time gone does not feel that long ago 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That's right he missed early on down the Rangers end, did he not score it and was made to retake it and Big Peter saved it with his legs? Where has time gone does not feel that long ago 

You're absolutely spot on ?

And yeh, where the feck has the time gone??? I rmrmber wearing a Rangers ski hat that night ???⚽️