Anybody remember this?

BLUEDIGNITY

Brings a tear to the eye,watching that again,what a game Davie had,unbelievable, I remember when mo johnston

got sent off that tramp davie hay wanted to take his players off the park! What a dick. The tempo the game was 

played at was incredible not like the tippy tappy shite of today

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The memories, you forget just how good we were back then. I also noticed the mhanks were a shower of dirty bastards back then as well. 

They had to resort to that because they were shite. Forgot how good Cammy Fraser was as a player.

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Surely not Roy Aitken ,what a kind gentleman he was?

Reminds me of his bloomer with McCoist after he brought Ally down he tried to dive and save the ball and stop Walters from scoring at Ibrox.He really was a fucking dumpling.

1 hour ago, sammy cox said:

Big Aitken at his usual greetin faced best.Remember Davie Cooper picking up the ball for penalty while everyone were going mental round about him.No doubt who was taking that penalty and no doubt in my mind he would put it away.

Him and Willie Miller used to rip my knitting, the pair of them never shut up and used to think they were the ref. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Him and Willie Miller used to rip my knitting, the pair of them never shut up and used to think they were the ref. 

Not great players as such but by fuck they didn't half moan and challenge the refs decisions.In fact that big coo headed bastard Aitken took the shy that day in the final a few years later which caught us on the hop and I think it was Joe Miller who stuck it away.Blatant throw in to Rangers but Aitken fucked us right over and got away with it.

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I remember MoJo nearly started a riot  by crossing himself as he went off. What a day that was.

Davie Syme sent off tony shepherd before he realised he had screwed up then sent johnston off eventually! And par for the course Syme got hit by a coin courtesy of tgfitw !:sherlock:

Great day out with my dad , went back to the Dale champagne on the bus i was only 12, but my dad just said dont tell your maw ,super Cooper lots of great memories , what would Davie Cooper be worth these days 

That game for me was the point that I went from hoping to believing we would sustain a league challenge that season , after a few false dawns under Greig & Wallace . The 2 wide men we had played really well but for me the 2 youngsters Durrant & Derek Ferguson ran the show in the middle of the park that day in the absence of Souness . The New Year game shortly after when Souness was taking the piss just really confirmed that Rangers were back and the title would be coming home soon . A great time to be a Bear , but FFS 30 years ago !!