Who honestly enjoys games Vs Celtic?

Junior Soprano

I despise them. The only thing I enjoyed about getting relegated was not playing those cunts.

I hate the week build up. I hate the sleepless night before. I hate feeling agitated from morning to kick off.

Cant enjoy my beer before and during the game.

Hate feeling the dread of waking up the next morning after a defeat.

Fucking hate this game and I can't be the only one.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feeling of scoring and winning against them is up there with yer hole and any drug on the planet , that's what at times makes all the torture and nerves worthwhile . It's the best thing when you win but the fucking worst when you don't . But aye yer right the build up is an utter pain in the arse 

Many of my greatest enjoyments as a Gers fan has come in games against them an that far outways the ones we lost. 

Are you suggesting you don't massively enjoy our victories against them JS.

Personally I think your post is just a wind up, even quite taigy................... 

Enjoy:

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I despise them. The only thing I enjoyed about getting relegated was not playing those cunts.

I hate the week build up. I hate the sleepless night before. I hate feeling agitated from morning to kick off.

Cant enjoy my beer before and during the game.

Hate feeling the dread of waking up the next morning after a defeat.

Fucking hate this game and I can't be the only one.

sorry mate but ive had the battle fever on since linfield game,,,tunes on all day,,,watching old rangers videos on youtube

getting up and the blood is pumping and singing your heart out

and pumping those dirty bastards is the icing on the cake

It is horrible and the nerves is unbelievable but when the winner goes in its like shooting your load into the girl of your dreams. 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DbX43WLQE00U&ved=0ahUKEwiSis-Tg_7OAhWpAcAKHb1iC40QwqsBCCMwAQ&usg=AFQjCNHShErsUtN0s-haACMZoXwg7YKfxg

Guest Lloyd72

I don't enjoy the build up, when the match starts the adrenaline is brilliant and the feeling of winning is unlike anything I've ever felt before but if we lose it can bug me and make me pissed off for weeks sometimes.

Aye, totally agree.  It'd be alright if it was just the anxiety of the build up - i got that building up to the December game against Hibs last season for example. But in these games there's honestly no relief until the games over- even when your winning, half time at Hampden was probably the worst 15 minutes of my life following football. That game overall was one of the biggest emotional  rollercoasters i've experienced in my life as sad as it sounds :lol:

7 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Aye, totally agree.  It'd be alright if it was just the anxiety of the build up - i got that building up to the December game against Hibs last season for example. But in these games there's honestly no relief until the games over- even when your winning, half time at Hampden was probably the worst 15 minutes of my life following football. That game overall was one of the biggest emotional  rollercoasters i've experienced in my life as sad as it sounds :lol:

Spot on , the penalties were torture that day . Only managed to physically watch about 4 and I was in hampden , but that moment when rogic balooned that ball over made it all worth it 

I dont sleep properly a week before it i dont sleep a wink the night before it. Its the only thing on my mind just now. I enjoy the morning of the game getting the battle fever on but il go through different emmotions approaching kick off.  Its the best feeling in the world beating those cunts and the worse feeling ever getting beat. 

I never fear they cunts though.

Have always said, playing them especially at the Piggery is the greatest of highs or the lowest of lows. Witnessed some amazing moments, probably Albertz goal in the SC semi final was the best for the explosion of sheer joy but also remember vividly them scoring when it was standing. You'd see them jump about and there would be silence for the split second it would take for the roar to travel to our end. Surreal moments.

3 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Have always said, playing them especially at the Piggery is the greatest of highs or the lowest of lows. Witnessed some amazing moments, probably Albertz goal in the SC semi final was the best for the explosion of sheer joy but also remember vividly them scoring when it was standing. You'd see them jump about and there would be silence for the split second it would take for the roar to travel to our end. Surreal moments.

I only got to 1 Old Firm game when Piggery was standing but was the 4-2 game we were 3-0 up in about 20 minutes and I still remember the ball basically hitting the net and that split second like you say cos of the terracing, the track, the goals scored at the other end and that split second it's surreal like you kinda hear a split second of a player scream yes and there's that slight delay and you see the ball settled in the net then all hell breaks loose .. bodies everywhere. Great days. Wish I was born ten years earlier to experience more like that.