How do the players get a good night's sleep?

Gaz52

I'm up for the day, around 2 and a half hours of scrambled sleep and I've decided fuck it, made a strong coffee and that's me up.

When I was younger and played football, the night before big games, I couldn't sleep at all, I was too anxious, it never really affected my performance but I was just young

I reckon it must be tough for them to get settled and sleep, if they're exhausted then it'll effect their game as well. I think I'm starting to worry about everything :lol:

I can't put in to words how much I want us to win today, luckily I don't need to try and explain it as I know you will all be feeling the same way.

Come on the Rangers!!!!

Hopefully that's where the Wives and Girlfriends come in :541: Get them relaxed and good night's rest.

Who was it that said they had a kip in the dressing room before a game <cr>

I had a terrible sleep, off to get some rolls, keep myself busy before opening my first of many beers

Is 6:30 to early? 

Been up since 6 as well, woke up a bad of nerves this morning and counting the minutes til kick off already.

Got a cup game at 10am this morning and can't even be bothered going to that but at least it will kill time until kick off.

I wasn't even this nervous for the semi final.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Been up since 6 as well, woke up a bad of nerves this morning and counting the minutes til kick off already.

Got a cup game at 10am this morning and can't even be bothered going to that but at least it will kill time until kick off.

I wasn't even this nervous for the semi final.

It wasn't an Old Firm but I remember a time when I was still playing mornings we had to play on the day of Kilmarnock vs Rangers when we won the league in 7 minutes. We had to do pickups and one of our strikers was a rhabid. Oh, the usual "yous will get pumped" chat was happening all the way to the game. By the time we got to the pitch, a 10 minute drive, we were 3-0 up.

That cunt had a stinker the full game and I was bombing up the wing from centre half not giving a fuck still celebrating every time I got :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It wasn't an Old Firm but I remember a time when I was still playing mornings we had to play on the day of Kilmarnock vs Rangers when we won the league in 7 minutes. We had to do pickups and one of our strikers was a rhabid. Oh, the usual "yous will get pumped" chat was happening all the way to the game. By the time we got to the pitch, a 10 minute drive, we were 3-0 up.

That cunt had a stinker the full game and I was bombing up the wing from centre half not giving a fuck still celebrating every time I got :lol: 

Remember that day well! Watched the game in my mates then a crowd of us all headed over to Ibrox to welcome the team back after it. Can't wait to have another party like that. The next one will be a million times sweeter.

I was actually hoping we'd get our game cancelled this morning we seemed to be struggling for bodies but the manager sent a text out last night saying he had sorted it. Probably going to show up here with a makeshift team but at least by the time we finish and I get changed and home the real game will be about to start :lol:

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Remember that day well! Watched the game in my mates then a crowd of us all headed over to Ibrox to welcome the team back after it. Can't wait to have another party like that. The next one will be a million times sweeter.

I was actually hoping we'd get our game cancelled this morning we seemed to be struggling for bodies but the manager sent a text out last night saying he had sorted it. Probably going to show up here with a makeshift team but at least by the time we finish and I get changed and home the real game will be about to start :lol:

"Gaffer! Gaffer! My Hammy's gone. I'll just have to go home... :pipe:"

Jokes aside, enjoy it. Canny beat it playing, only thing that comes close to watching the famous.

57 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Hopefully that's where the Wives and Girlfriends come in :541: Get them relaxed and good night's rest.

Who was it that said they had a kip in the dressing room before a game <cr>

I had a terrible sleep, off to get some rolls, keep myself busy before opening my first of many beers

Is 6:30 to early? 

6.30 am alky 6.30 pm wtfs wrong with you

i sleep like i always do like a baby in a coma. always been like that even in times of trouble and strife. a wee nightcap of a bottle of pinot assists the matter.but regardless always a good sleep had by me. even when i was playinf football, in the finals of the mini world cup in france two years in a row i slept no bother. nerves are good and a neccisity but not to over run ypur mind and body. 

if struggling i am sure big rob would have cracked one off to help him sleep. if in doubt .. get ypur cock out.

Cunt of a sleep. Woke up first at about 220. Thought great only about 5 hours till I can get up.  It was then 436 and I was getting excited cause it was only theneed 2 and a half hours.

Woke up at 653 and thats me. I really feel for the players actually. At least they can kinda control what happens.  We can't.  I'm utterly ruined here and I've not even started yet. Absolutely hate three days with a fucking passion 

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Cunt of a sleep. Woke up first at about 220. Thought great only about 5 hours till I can get up.  It was then 436 and I was getting excited cause it was only theneed 2 and a half hours.

Woke up at 653 and thats me. I really feel for the players actually. At least they can kinda control what happens.  We can't.  I'm utterly ruined here and I've not even started yet. Absolutely hate three days with a fucking passion 

Know the feeling mate dnt even hink i got a wink last night. I felt worse during the week feel more calm today but im sure that will change.