Windass

G.E.C.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was our best player today. Looked confident on the ball and not afraid to try something. He'll do for me. Don't get all the praise for Garner though. Fair enough he scored but I think miller's header was going in anyway. His movement was poor and seemed to get wound up too easily. 

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Because the current CB options are all inept duds and he is capable of playing there and can't do any worse. 

I agree with you he can't possibly be any worse but am sure he's even come out himself and said he doesn't know why people think he plays there. Back to windass tho, at least he was a positive! 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

him and Tav only pass marks

That was Tav hardly getting forward if we had a decent CB pairing he would be lethal and Windass never surprised me he looked class in USA warm up games. Maybe we should have signed that big bastard that was training with us as nobody can be as bad as Keirnan. 

2 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

That was Tav hardly getting forward if we had a decent CB pairing he would be lethal and Windass never surprised me he looked class in USA warm up games. Maybe we should have signed that big bastard that was training with us as nobody can be as bad as Keirnan. 

You could say the same about MOH mate, by all accounts had a great pre-season and then sits and watches Miller running like he's in quick sand and McKay having his best run of form when he's playing left back today.  Sickening.

8 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

You could say the same about MOH mate, by all accounts had a great pre-season and then sits and watches Miller running like he's in quick sand and McKay having his best run of form when he's playing left back today.  Sickening.

Aye I remembered when we were in for MOH so watched him against them he ran them to the bone so we have to wonder what he has to do to get started as really has been a shinning light in other matches.  I am gutted by today and there will be so many ifs or buts.

Fod Tav and Windass should be the ONLY starters next week. 

I have said for weeks Wallace needs dropped, that was a shambles today, letting Forrest the disabled swan go by him at least 6 times in the first half. The idiot in front of him (Mckay) shouldn't even be in the squad after that. He looked like he wanted to go off the wee shitebag

Windass looks if he will be a great addition for us and I would definitely like him to be a regular player, as for McKay time he was dropped as I said a couple of weeks ago he is fast becoming the new invisible man, he was totally out his depth today, offered nothing at all, Harry Forrester should have been playing in his place for the 90 min.