K.A.I

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Warburton let down by King for lack of investment. 

Fans let down by Warburton for bad signingings and wrong selection. 

Players let down Warburton today, Senderos and Krancjar particularly. 

Raging at the lot of them. 

Spot on. The players should be ashamed of themselves. 

I agree totally, but we're where we are because of Warburton. With the money we do have we should be far better than this. The mans totally betrayed the positives of his own system, and is blind to its flaws. Delusional belief in Kiernan, and has underestimated the challenge thinking the likes of Barton, Kranjcar, Hill or Senderos could come up here and stroll it. 

We're a joke. We've got everything wrong ever since the semi - but worst of all, and i dont care if i get shot down for this, i for the life of me cant ever see him being a title winner for us. 

It's clear we need investment. It can come in the way of a reissue of shares but we still have enemies within holding enough of a shareholding. 

This brings it all to a boiling point. Warburton will either walk or be asked to walk in the next 2-3 months.

We are miles behind and only a minimum of ten million will begin to sort it.

To win with a squad like ours we need to be playing the fast moving one touch football that ended at the semi final last year. We haven't seen it since. Either buy a defence or start playing that excellent style we had in the past. No third option.

More money for Warburton would no doubt have made a difference, but it us fair to say that our biggest issue from last season was not addressed by the manager. 

His higher profile signings seem to me to be like some of Walter's. He's signed players that he doesn't know how to play in his system.

I think blaming the Board lets MW off the hook. Seems to me Warburton has had some good backing and has brought in alot of players, more than likely on  wages that will bring us in at a substantial loss this year, but deviating from his young and energetic line is looking like a big mistake.

Kranjcar and Barton are looking like big mistakes. Hill and Senderos are looking like big mistakes. Continuing to rely on Kiernan is a big mistake. Some of his lineups have left a hell of a lot to be desired. 

Looks to me like a fair amount of investment has likely gone into the squad, but we've invested it poorly, unlike the tims. It's hard to say how much effort and cash the Board has put in at this moment in time without seeing the costs involved in the guys brought in, but some of the manager's mistakes are clear.

Agree with most points. Just so pissed off as that mob really aren't that good at all. Windass and Tav apart there weren't many positives. Unless Kiernan being injured and Senderos being suspended counts as one!

I think the return of Windass in particular, Waghorn and Holt, and the addition of Garner will makes us much better, and I think we will get better as the season goes on. They will drop points, but of course the fear is we may do the same. 

In terms of centre half though I don't know what we do. I know he's still injured, and I know it's not his preferred position but Crooks may very well be our last option. He really can't do any worse. Alternatively, given Wallace is offering nothing going forward, we could do worse than play him centre back and Hodson left back. Again, not ideal but Kiernan and Senderos are very worrying to say the least. Wilson isn't great but we need him back ASAP.............

It's a sore loss but when the problems were obvious to us normal fans last season and you are correct KAI questions have to be asked as to why the fucking money was not there to get some sort of defensive player who could actually defend.

Don't start me on the other cheap skate signings.

I'm a big Warburton fan but I'm rapidly running out of ways to defend him. The most glaringly obvious thing is that there's not a single defender at the club worthy of the name. That's inexcusable. A big commanding centre half should've been  our no.1 priority in the summer. Instead we sign Hill than fanny about till deadline and signed Senderos. 

Just not good enough. 

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I agree to a certain extent but let's face facts..

we have, by far, the second biggest budget in Scotland but we'll be lucky to finish fourth.

90 percent of our signings have been a disgrace.

We will finish 3rd imo.

Said as soon and Rodgers came in that he would make some half decent signings and get that team playing and he has, the only positive for us is the fact that due to Ronny Deilas years Celtic are 2-3 years ahead of us whereas they should have been 5-7 years ahead. They will finish double digits ahead of us and we will battle it out with Hearts for 2nd and lose it in the last weeks of the season.

Long time since I lasted posted here but had to have a say today. Rob Kiernan should never be near a Rangers team again unless it's for the opposition. Some on here would defend him no matter what but he wasn't good enough, isn't good enough and never will be good enough. An utter bombscare of a player. Barton?! Boys on here saying he was our best player? Wee Rossiter should be playing ahead of him every single week. Barton has been shite for us and he ain't getting any younger. Bench this fucking loudmouth. And some on here are having a go at McCoist?!! Jesus fuck. This isn't Warburtons fault either, this is the spineless shitebags on the pitch who can't play a 5 yard ball without a fucking drama, namely, a Mr J Barton and that old favourite of ours Mr R Kiernan. The pair o them are shite and it defies belief that some on here refuse to see it. /rant.