Whilst some are raging of the smashing up of the bogs

Junior Soprano

Absolutely disgusting behaviour that needs highlighted to the appropriate authorities. Does anyone have any email addresses that we send our thoughts to? 

By wrecking the toilets, which I don't agree with, has once again taken the spotlight off the scum with their effigies and banners and firmly made us out to the bad ones yet again. We need to stop giving the press reasons to blame us and let the world see what we're up against.

We know that breaking porcelain is nowhere near as sinister as what they have done but to the press we are troublemakers and they're only having a bit of "craic".  It's disgusting bud sadly that's the way it is and we need to stop giving them ammunition 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The board won't do shit and the fans group are worse than useless imo, might as well just let it go and take it on the chin.

We will pay for the bogs and we will be blamed for everything, until someone has balls at this club nothing more will be done. We lost our balls decades ago.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour that needs highlighted to the appropriate authorities. Does anyone have any email addresses that we send our thoughts to? 

By wrecking the toilets, which I don't agree with, has once again taken the spotlight off the scum with their effigies and banners and firmly made us out to the bad ones yet again. We need to stop giving the press reasons to blame us and let the world see what we're up against.

We know that breaking porcelain is nowhere near as sinister as what they have done but to the press we are troublemakers and they're only having a bit of "craic".  It's disgusting bud sadly that's the way it is and we need to stop giving them ammunition 

The media want to get a real sense of perspective here. Vandalism can be fixed. 

They go on about sectarian/religious hatred yet see fit to highlight a broken toilet over what can only be described as hateful, sectarian and provocative behaviour. 

Like someone said in a post earlier in the thread, for all we know the sight of that banner and the execution style hanging effigies caused bears to lash out in the toilet instead of reacting in worse ways. 

I took a picture yesterday, but it was pixelated beyond recognition, with some of the great unwashed holding up a banner saying:

"WARBURTON'S A FANNY", "WALLACE IS A GRASS", "JOSEPH ANTHONY, SEE YOU AT MASS".

Some bears didn't exactly do us favours with Toiletgate yesterday, but that, all the other stuff I've seen on this thread and playing Zombie Nation over the PA after they scored show how utterly, utterly classless Celtic and their supporters are.

What chance have we got if our own fans embrace whatabouttery, and the both sets of fans are as bad as each other pish ; i mean look at the nick of this fucking cunt

:power_of_anguish::power_of_anguish::power_of_anguish:

The climate in Scotland is as it is now because the silent majority of our fans just lie down and fucking take it. 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

They're scumbags. That doesn't excuse people from our support dropping to their level. 

We're better than them. They might have outplayed us yesterday, but we will always be better than them. Being petulant children and smashing up the place because we can't take defeat is taig behaviour. Everyone involved should have a fucking look at themself.

Quite right mate.I was brought up a Rangers fan and it was instilled in me we have class and dignity no matter what.We look out for each other and are proud of who we are.Petulence,childish behaviour and acts of mindless vandalism are NOT part of our DNA.

Let they bastards show themselves for the scum they are.They always revert to type which is why they are hated by so many throughout the UK.Our islands shame.

One fuckin idiot smashed a toilet seat as opposed to a crowd of 53,ooo cunts with abusive,repulsive and intimidating behaviour.
You better believe we should be shopping cunts.
Club 1872 should be in at a meeting at this very moment e-mailing,phoning and writing to whom it may concern and that includes Mrs Murcell the FM.
Get it stopped before they start throwing bottles into mini buses and bottling 10 year old kids with impunity.

25 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

What chance have we got if our own fans embrace whatabouttery, and the both sets of fans are as bad as each other pish ; i mean look at the nick of this fucking cunt

:power_of_anguish::power_of_anguish::power_of_anguish:

The climate in Scotland is as it is now because the silent majority of our fans just lie down and fucking take it. 

Look at his twitter picture mate he's a yes voter, He's not a Rangers fan.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

They're scumbags. That doesn't excuse people from our support dropping to their level. 

We're better than them. They might have outplayed us yesterday, but we will always be better than them. Being petulant children and smashing up the place because we can't take defeat is taig behaviour. Everyone involved should have a fucking look at themself.

Sadly some of our fans are just like some of their fans. It's always going to be. 

We kid ourselves on calling it "taig" behaviour but it's really just fucking rotten behaviour. 

It's been like that since I was a lad. 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

See these fucking yes voter republican arselicking so called rangers fans who are they? Ive never met any of these cunts.

They only seem to hide behind a keyboard a bet you dont get the follow us up and down the country. Bet u they dnt even go to games.

I know one who doesn't even live here