Warburton deluded

Smile

Warburton has also insisted his players will be fired up by the extreme level of criticism he feels they have received from sections of the media since Saturday, saying: “I’ve read some of the comments. I told the players that I was warned not to read the papers, but I thought no, I will read the papers, and you see some of the poisonous, mischievous dialogue that is written, and that just burns in your memory and that is something we will use.

"We need to turn it round and we will turn it around quickly, and while I won’t use the exact words I used with the players, we will make sure the people who are writing what they are writing right now come to eat those words."

Full interview on RTV with the basics covered on the official site. MW also believes we didn't deserve to lose 5-1.
http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/mark-wasnt-5-1-game/

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how he's deluded by what he said there? I'd also use criticism used by moronic journalists to help me try and turn things around.

Has he to just give up and not try to change things? Take shite off absolute nobodies and not do anything about it..

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I'm as unhappy as the next Bear with that humiliation but what exactly has Warburton said wrong there?

He has said it wasn't a 5-1 game lets be honest without Fods saves it could have been 8-1.

I prefer brutal honesty rather than this nonsense.

Just now, KingKirk said:

The gap isn't big mate this squad should be beating every team outside the scum with ease we should be sitting joint top atm even with Saturday's horror show

But we are not and its been a good while since we have seen the sort of football we were all Praising Warburton for at times it was Fantastic, he has nullified his own system.

Just now, Smile said:

But we are not and its been a good while since we have seen the sort of football we were all Praising Warburton for at times it was Fantastic, he has nullified his own system.

we can argue about that all day long mate. Forget systems etc this group of players should be beating Kilmarnock and Hamilton should they not? Its about consistency and we need to get a run going asap

Just now, KingKirk said:

we can argue about that all day long mate. Forget systems etc this group of players should be beating Kilmarnock and Hamilton should they not? Its about consistency and we need to get a run going asap

We should be but we have never really tackled our defensive problems and since we have changed our style we don't create the bucketload of chances we once did.

Warburtons style for me was based on young hungry players and players who thought they never got their deserved chance at other teams, now we have older less mobile players with less to prove who are slowing our team and system down.