Damage cost from Saturday

Nieto11878

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

Can I ask which of the two substitue appearances Federico Nieto made you enjoyed the most, since you hold him in such high regard...? Or is it simply the fact that the team finished third that season?

It has been my handle for years not gonna change it now ! also he had 3 appearances 1 goal not a bad strike rate still playing BTW

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quite sure if it hadn't been a broken lavvy thnat it would've been TBB or the very fact some of us actually passed wind would have been enough for the H*** to moan about.
Every time we take a step back they take two forward.
Fuck sake they are now flying banners declaring "IT IS WAR"
We really need to start moving forward and turn everything back on them.
Would a toilet have been vandalised if they hadn't hung two effigies with regalia of an organisation I am a member of and a scarf of the team I support and would hope that the Rangers Board are cute enough to throw things like that straight back at them.  

I'd find those responsible and charge them - every time that Rangers are violated (such as the timmigrant dolls and banners) - a fucking minute fucking section of our support go and reverse the fucking attention back to us.

Low-life fucking scum bastards - and they’re no Rangers supporters my fucking arse - would it not enter their fucking heads that those timmigrants can do the very same to Ibrox, stupid fucking cunts.

rangers should get somebody in to do it for them will cost 5k tops including labour for cleaning etc. Ceiling tiles are cheap as fuck, framing isn't to expensive and a couple of guys could do most of it in a couple of days. Electrician in for a day to fix the lighting and a couple of joiners to redo the cubicles. Fuck all in it 

40 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

Hope we ban them from Ibrox, what about seats they wrecked at Dundee few year ago. Also we suffer damage every time they come,Sheep etc what goes around comes around. We can pay damage out the £250k the SPL owe us I'm sure Lieswell will see to that.

No chance of them being banned, Board are spineless and it wouldn't sit well with TV.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never thought of it like that, the mhanky fuckers playing silly buggers. 

It's probably why they're taking no responsibility for their vile fans and their hanging dolls as they expected a reaction. They got it with the toilet incident and are 'media managing' it to say poor wee septic again, as well as trying to hit our pocket.

Don't they know that without us being strong, they'll just become weaker and weaker, but that's maybe a wee bit too farsighted for that lot.

Can't wait to see how they get on with M City in the groups.

34 minutes ago, Nieto11878 said:

It has been my handle for years not gonna change it now ! also he had 3 appearances 1 goal not a bad strike rate still playing BTW

He scored three goals actually. If it has been your handle for years then you really should remember that he scored a double against Clyde in the cup that Wikipedia won't have listed.

Thanks for playing.

tumblr_mm1ox0xLhK1rb0t8ko1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

It's probably why they're taking no responsibility for their vile fans and their hanging dolls as they expected a reaction. They got it with the toilet incident and are 'media managing' it to say poor wee septic again, as well as trying to hit our pocket.

Don't they know that without us being strong, they'll just become weaker and weaker, but that's maybe a wee bit too farsighted for that lot.

Can't wait to see how they get on with M City in the groups.

They might keep it to 4 or 5. 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'd find those responsible and charge them - every time that Rangers are violated (such as the timmigrant dolls and banners) - a fucking minute fucking section of our support go and reverse the fucking attention back to us.

Low-life fucking scum bastards - and they’re no Rangers supporters my fucking arse - would it not enter their fucking heads that those timmigrants can do the very same to Ibrox, stupid fucking cunts.

Exactly, everyone who caused damage on Saturday effectively did it to our own club ... grow a brain lads and stop giving the tims and the mhedia a stick to beat us with  :power_of_anguish:

51 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

He scored three goals actually. If it has been your handle for years then you really should remember that he scored a double against Clyde in the cup that Wikipedia won't have listed.

Thanks for playing.

tumblr_mm1ox0xLhK1rb0t8ko1_500.gif

Ruthless! Thats a smackdown lol

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

£100K? Aye right you are you fucking thieving bastards.

When they wreck our toilets just charge them £1 mil and see what they say.

What hasn't been made public though is that they toilets have historic value for the scummy bastards. When not being used for away supporters, they are alegedly used by the local priests to shag weans. Fact. Kind of. 

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

What hasn't been made public though is that they toilets have historic value for the scummy bastards. When not being used for away supporters, they are alegedly used by the local priests to shag weans. Fact. Kind of. 

Dunno about that mate, only Big Jock Knows that and he is dead.

I am no handwringer and I am not concerned about their toilets because they are good at vandalising other clubs stadiums, but I wish the small number of our fans who do this kind of shite could just for once have had the common sense to not give these wankers a stick to beat us with. £100,000 is ridiculous and will just be a paper story to make us look bad.

I think it was @piperpete who made a good point a couple of days ago in another thread about this, his point was, why do stadiums have toilets that are easy to vandalise anyway, they should be made strongly and as basic as they can be and then the cost to clubs would be minimal when this kind of thing happens. 

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am no handwringer and I am not concern wouldndtd about their toilets because they are good at vandalising other clubs stadiums, but I wish the small number of our fans who do this kind of shite could just for once have had the common sense to not give these wankers a stick to beat us with. £100,000 is ridiculous and will just be a paper story to make us look bad.

I think it was @piperpete who made a good point a couple of days ago in another thread about this, his point was, why do stadiums have toilets that are easy to vandalise anyway, they should be made strongly and as basic as they can be and then the cost to clubs would be minimal when this kind of thing happens. 

It suits the clubs mate as the damage can be used as a deflection tool, IT wouldnt be that hard to make the toilets bombproof but the tool would be lost, this week all taigs are singing from the same sheet and showing fotos of smashed bogs and using the sticks and stones argument.

Why has this figure been made public..??..is it only when dealing with his political wing that liewell keeps it professional and private..??...:wanker:

Plus is in gold plated taps in the bogs at the tattiedome.??..

I still stand by my original post when it happened..It was pathetic and pointless to have ripped up the bogs, and we are seeing why..It is being used to justify and deflect the scums behaviour and it allows them to attempt to embarrass our Club.. 

We have a multi millionaire in charge who is willing to spend his kids inheritance on the Club so shouldn't be a big deal.

But he'll just use this as another excuse to not sspend cash and slate our fans