Another Bear jailed: SC Final.

Virtuoso

A THUG who booted a rival in the head during the Scottish Cup Final riot was caged for four months yesterday.

Rangers yob Craig Wojtowycz, 24, was also banned from matches for two years after he lashed out at a Hibs supporter on the Hampden turf.

It's believed the shamed amateur player is the first hooligan jailed over the pitch brawl '” as cops nicked six more suspects yesterday.

A source said: 'This sends out a clear message to troublemakers who got involved in the violence.

'There must be a lot of worried people out there.'

Wojtowycz, of Tranent, East Lothian, pleaded guilty to assaulting the Hibee supporter as he lay on the pitch.

The Haddington Athletic star admitted racing onto the park and fighting with Easter Road diehards after the final whistle.

He also confessed to kicking and damaging an advertising hoarding at Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday.

Craig Wojtowycz's Facebook page shows snaps of him playing for various clubs and holding trophies aloft. 

Can someone remind me how many Hiv's fans have so far been jailed...

As for this:

It's believed the shamed amateur player is the first hooligan jailed over the pitch brawl

I'm sure that will come as a surprise to Craw :D

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, if he kicked a guy in the head who was lying on the deck, I dont really have much sympathy for him.

Me either but how many Rangers fans were assaulted by Hivs fans?

Why are they not being given similar treatment?

Why is it our club and fans who constantly get hammered?

We all know why but some won't admit it.

4 minutes ago, thehost said:

As the OP asks. How many hibs fans have been charged, how many rangers.

At a conservative estimate there must have been 20-30 times the amount of hibs fans on that pitch.

A quick search on Google shows 7 Hibs fans prosecuted so far:

1 receiving a fine (the American lawyer on the train)

2 receiving fines and bans

4 awaiting sentencing (this includes Pryde and Binnie)

Now, Pryde and Binnie both pled guilty - yet had sentence deferred (for fucking months now). The bloke above pleads guilty, sent down straight away.

Paranoid Protestants anyone :rolleyes:

Hysterical it really is. 

The lowlife that attacked Foderingham, a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER ON THE FIELD OF PLAY, didn't get a prison sentence:lol:

Aye but make an example of the Rangers fan eh. 

If the SNP ain't voted out in 2020 am out of this republican cesspit

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

To be fair, booting a guy in the head when he's lying on the floor is the behaviour of a cowardly cunt and jail is probably the best place for him.

True, but at the same time - if he hadn't been on the pitch, he wouldn't have received a boot to the napper.

Mitigating circumstances your honour :)

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

I hate living in Scotland now.

I used to love my country, but years of labour and now snp misrule have turned this once great wee corner of the globe into a rhepublican cesspit.

If I could afford to leave I would move down to York or Derby in a minute.

Doesnt matter how rich you are. You still cant buy a train ticket that will get you from Glasgow to York or Derby in a minute.

The source is correct it does send out a clear message. The message is clear to me. If you are a Rangers fan and step out of line in anyway they will go all out after you but if you are a fan of any other club then you might be dealt with later but that's doubtful as the important thing is to be be seen dealing with Rangers fans as we are the big bad ones that cause all the bother. Thousands of hibs fans charging towards Rangers fans yet first one to go to prison is a Rangers fan. 

We are now the ones who in societies eyes should be sitting at the back of the bus. Tell lies long enough and people start to believe it. That has been their goal for years and it's worked a treat for them. 

16 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I hate living in Scotland now.

I used to love my country, but years of labour and now snp misrule have turned this once great wee corner of the globe into a rhepublican cesspit.

If I could afford to leave I would move down to York or Derby in a minute.

As hard as it is at times you should never let cunts turn you against your country or city. That's exactly what they want. It really is difficult not to feel bitter though. 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Anyone notice th level playing field we are on here aye?

No since thing as a level playing field in this shitehole these days..The story has been spun and as usual it's big bad Rangers yobs..It is almost certain that the bawbag who got booted will have previous..I am not excusing what the lad did..But Rangers fans are getting jailed whilst hivs yobs who admitted attacking Rangers players will get community service at most..