Fifa

Perth_Campsie_Ger

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Unless of course you are playing FIFA then you start making up obscene curse words like " Black shitcunt wankbag of a boy" , chuck the control off the floor...jab the armrest of the couch and the classic tense yer body up with sheer rage until you feel light headed.

Turn it off then 10 minutes later switch it back on again.

And that's when you win!

Give me sensible soccer or kick off ahead of this pish any day. Last time I attempted to play one of these fifa games was about 15 years ago and it was awful. Fucking button and control combinations to play a football game. Fair enough I was probably shite at it but still. Bring back the days of one button controllers.

17 minutes ago, Willis said:

:lol: aye only someone who constantly plays it could describe the game  you've caught me

I bet you play it all the time. And I bet you're one of they pricks that only ever goes Barca or Madrid when playing online.

36 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I bet you play it all the time. And I bet you're one of they pricks that only ever goes Barca or Madrid when playing online.

Na i always play as the tims at home to get the genuine CL experience.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Unless of course you are playing FIFA then you start making up obscene curse words like " Black shitcunt wankbag of a boy" , chuck the control off the floor...jab the armrest of the couch and the classic tense yer body up with sheer rage until you feel light headed.

Turn it off then 10 minutes later switch it back on again.

That could have been me writing that.

Just got beat twice in a row by my mate online, last minute fucking goals both times, bastard.

Emlyn Hughes International Soccer was great on the Spectrum and Amiga. Loved that game and I used to have a tape full of custom teams with about 8 or 10 sets of teams.

Big FIFA fan too. Looking forward to having the Gers back in the Premiership this year. I remember winning the Premiership on the version before last by 36 points... with Hamilton. I've won more than my fair share of silverware in the FIFA games with Rangers though.

It's not something I'd advocate again in real life but I'll admit that I've picked all Protestant superteams as Rangers before and took 20 goals off Celtic in the game for a laugh. The likes of Cavani, Neymar and Kaka have ripped the jakeys to death many a time.