Fans???

6superbarry6

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

some of the comments from "supporters" on here beggars belief wanting Warburton sacked really? we'be come on leaps and bounds from the shambles McCoist left,the man clearly hasn't been backed in the transfer market by the board King should be the one criticism is aimed at he's spent fuck all free transfers and bargain basement signings aren't going to cut it 

Any half decent manager worth their salt would've had us come on leaps and bounds after McCoist who lets face it was an extraordinarily poor football manager.

I also disagree when people say he wasn't backed in the transfer market, we've upped the wage bill considerably and he's been given around £2.5m to spend this year alone on transfer fees (granted I believe Garner & O'Halloran fees are staggered)

I'd agree we need to be giving him more funds but the club must generate those funds for him, until that happens there isn't really much we can do, what I will say though is the money for Garner and O'Halleran could've been put to fsr better use.

20 hours ago, will2203 said:

Brazz, let's not kid ourselves on. This Aberdeen team is piss poor and not a patch on their teams of past years. Not comparable.

Had our right back not been a dozy cunt for the first goal and masquerading as a left winger or centre forward and not being where he should have been - right back, then we may have taken something from today's game. MW seems unable to control his players into being disciplined. I would give him no longer than the taigs game. Shape up or ship out time.

It's the same Aberdeen side who have been their main challengers the past few years. Whether you think they are piss poor or not they have been the 2nd best team in the league.

If we scored the 1st goal yesterday we would have went on to win that game comfortably. There are fine lines and margins in football and they just aren't  going in our favour at the moment. 

Keep the faith and support the manager and team and give them a chance to sort it out.

24 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

It's the same Aberdeen side who have been their main challengers the past few years. Whether you think they are piss poor or not they have been the 2nd best team in the league.

If we scored the 1st goal yesterday we would have went on to win that game comfortably. There are fine lines and margins in football and they just aren't  going in our favour at the moment. 

Keep the faith and support the manager and team and give them a chance to sort it out.

What makes you think that if we had scored first we would have won comfortably?I take it I was watching the same game as you and even if we did score first we are always uncomfortable at corners or free kicks and are more than likely to concede a goal.

In football as in life you don't always get the rub of the green but you have to create your own luck as well.Warburton will get to the end of the season and depending on where we finish and any cup runs will determine whether he still has the backing of the fans,if he doesn't get s grip and soon he will be off and rightly so.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

"He hasn't been backed".

On our bench yesterday we had a guy he paid 500k for. Senderos and Kranjcar, who will be two of our highest earners and our other highest earner is away promoting his book..

It's not an "either or" thing like the fantasists like to claim. Both the board and manager haven't done enough

On 25/09/2016 at 3:39 PM, The Dude said:

We lost a squad of international players FOUR YEARS AGO.  It's utterly irrelevant now. Our wage bill is around 1/3rd of Celtic's yet is bigger than every other club in the country. Somehow we still managed to struggle to a 0-0 draw at home to Ross County, drew at home to Hamilton, lost to Killie and lost again today. 

If only wage bills played the game though eh?

not disagreeing that we've been well below average but this wage bill nonsense is just a flawed argument.  Imagine telling a Leicester fan that wage bills win games or a Dundee Utd fan for that matter. 

Its 11 v 11 and not the players fault or the managers fault that we have a wage bill as it is.  Coming to Rangers from england then the players will indeed require a wage rise

On 25/09/2016 at 3:54 PM, 1NachoNovo said:

Are you drinking bleach or something? The shambles McCoist left is very similar to the shite we're watching now. If McCoist was to blame for his shambles, then Warburton is to blame for this shambles. What's good for McCoist is good for Warburton. 

If you think the shambles McCoist left behind is anything like what we've got now then I suggest u lay off the bleach. Under ally we had no football what ever. Warburton has tried  to install a style of play. McCoist hit it high and long and hope for the best. This team is a work in progress. Give it time

2 hours ago, jim beam said:

What makes you think that if we had scored first we would have won comfortably?I take it I was watching the same game as you and even if we did score first we are always uncomfortable at corners or free kicks and are more than likely to concede a goal.

In football as in life you don't always get the rub of the green but you have to create your own luck as well.Warburton will get to the end of the season and depending on where we finish and any cup runs will determine whether he still has the backing of the fans,if he doesn't get s grip and soon he will be off and rightly so.

If we had got the first goal then Aberdeen would have opened up a bit to try get an equaliser. We were keeping the ball well but just struggling to create anything clear cut. I think if we scored first we would have went on to create lots of chances and stuck a few away.

All i have said is that he deserves to see out the season and the fans should stay behind him and the players. Hopefully we can turn things around.

The run of games coming up in October are massive. Hopefully take maximum points and dump they cunts out the cuo again.

Have we came on leaps and bounds from McCoist, though? this is what I'm actually asking myself now tbh.

I realy am torn on if we need a change or not. Warburton is doing some really good things but also making infuriating, avoidable mistakes and not learning from them.

It's a bit fucked up IMO. There's no right or wrong mindset for wanting change or wanting him to stay - it doesn't make anyone less of a supporter if they feel they want change. People are entitled to that thought as it's more than resonable.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Have we came on leaps and bounds from McCoist, though? this is what I'm actually asking myself now tbh.

I realy am torn on if we need a change or not. Warburton is doing some really good things but also making infuriating, avoidable mistakes and not learning from them.

It's a bit fucked up IMO. There's no right or wrong mindset for wanting change or wanting him to stay - it doesn't make anyone less of a supporter if they feel they want change. People are entitled to that thought as it's more than resonable.

For me MW can go anytime. He ain't the man. However, with this tightwad board, WTF would we get as a replacement and that's even more scary.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Surely you can't be serious doubting whether we have improved since McCoist?

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes we have. There is no doubt about it. Every piece of evidence we seen from McCoist has shown that MW is better. Better manager, better tactics, better contacts , better at backroom organisation - everything. A poor start to the season doesn't change that.

The question now is whether he is better than the other SPFL managers he is up against.

31 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

If we had got the first goal then Aberdeen would have opened up a bit to try get an equaliser. We were keeping the ball well but just struggling to create anything clear cut. I think if we scored first we would have went on to create lots of chances and stuck a few away.

All i have said is that he deserves to see out the season and the fans should stay behind him and the players. Hopefully we can turn things around.

The run of games coming up in October are massive. Hopefully take maximum points and dump they cunts out the cuo again.

You cannot hope we  score first then can pump them while they chase the game, the old school go and win one nil while not giving them a sniff seems an anathema to these fuckers that couldnae keep chickens oot a close.

The entire premise of this thread shows how desperate folk are.

If you have to resort to questioning the loyalty of those who can't see a future under Warburton then does that not make you realise you've lost the argument.

"Fans????" Aye we're all taigs in disguise

13 hours ago, Willis said:

I'm not suggesting that. But why do you think MW is a better option than Mcleish? 

I think we all know that MW wanted to change the way the game is played at Rangers and maybe wider in Scotland. I'd rather MW was given the time to try and make this work.  

Looking to bring in a manager who doesn't have the same goals doesn't really appeal to me. We want to advance, not regress. He also had a mixed track record, do people remember he finished 3rd in 05-06?

11 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I think we all know that MW wanted to change the way the game is played at Rangers and maybe wider in Scotland. I'd rather MW was given the time to try and make this work.  

Looking to bring in a manager who doesn't have the same goals doesn't really appeal to me. We want to advance, not regress. He also had a mixed track record, do people remember he finished 3rd in 05-06?

I like MW ideas on how too play the game but it needs to transfer onto the pitch otherwise it is just talk and nothing else.