• Megaphone guy (union bears)
    • Not heard of any of them before
    • Abdul the Muslim Proddy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I hate that manky bastard. An English Protestant who supports Scotland and celtic - the guys got an identity crisis. 

So does the majority who go to parkhead , the most delusional and confused support on the planet . The old heidcase belongs there 

Wouldn't class him as famous, but the biggest bluenose i've ever known is Robie Ferguson who runs the Jimmy Clark Loyal bus. goes everywhere home and away domestically, Home and away every game in Europe, Worldwide pre season, follows the U20's everywhere, attends all the 17's/15's and younger age group games, evern goes to watch Rangers lassies every game, dedicated as fuck to all things Rangers, If Rangers played a game on the Moon,Robie would find a way of getting there. 

7 hours ago, BEE said:

Those twitter accounts are tragic aswell, what kind of sad act has the time to do that.

On the whole Abdul is a pest, has made a total cunt of himself and the club on numerous occasions - but he's genuinely mentally ill, his family have disowned him and he should be pitied rather than hated.

How do you know this?

9 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Wouldn't class him as famous, but the biggest bluenose i've ever known is Robie Ferguson who runs the Jimmy Clark Loyal bus. goes everywhere home and away domestically, Home and away every game in Europe, Worldwide pre season, follows the U20's everywhere, attends all the 17's/15's and younger age group games, evern goes to watch Rangers lassies every game, dedicated as fuck to all things Rangers, If Rangers played a game on the Moon,Robie would find a way of getting there. 

I remember years ago Rememberthewink used to post on FF, sadly not with us anymore. he went to every game even all the youth games was a font of knowledge on Rangers from the kids to the first team.

Always like reading his posts. Guys like that are the legends of our support.

7 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

He's the bus conveyor of our club (kings park loyal) , also works behind the bar of the Holepark club in Cambuslang. 

The guy is mental 

:crabflute:

IMG_2913.JPG

Sits two rows down from me in the East enclosure, likes to get the party started especially when wee dany divito walks by the touch line in front of us, bigger rangers fan you'll struggle to see.

25 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

How do you know this?

I've bumped into him outwith the football a few times and got talking to him, seen him in Central a couple of weeks ago and he stoated up to me in a full Chelsea tracky and started talking shite :lol:

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

That Munz guy that slags wee Jay all the time will gain celebrity status at some point. 

He's more of an internet celebrity really, wouldn't compare him to the above.

57 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Sits two rows down from me in the East enclosure, likes to get the party started especially when wee dany divito walks by the touch line in front of us, bigger rangers fan you'll struggle to see.

Is that not pogo?