Give the manager more money

bluchoo

Reading the forums this seems to be a general consensus; that we should give the manager money to spend but i just cant get my head round this not enough money?

We have the 2nd biggest wage and transfer budget/spenditure in the country...by miles. Joe Garner cost more than every other incoming transfer in Scotland combined (outwith that lot) 

To compete with them its obvious we need to spend, but we are 5th in the league as it currently stands...surely 2nd is a minimum expectation with spenditure?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Reading the forums this seems to be a general consensus; that we should give the manager money to spend but i just cant get my head round this not enough money?

We have the 2nd biggest wage and transfer budget/spenditure in the country...by miles. Joe Garner cost more than every other incoming transfer in Scotland combined (outwith that lot) 

To compete with them its obvious we need to spend, but we are 5th in the league as it currently stands...surely 2nd is a minimum expectation with spenditure?

We don't need to outspend the teams outwith that lot. We need to outspend, or at least match, them.

3 hours ago, bluchoo said:

No no no no no no no no and no

3 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

We don't need to outspend the teams outwith that lot. We need to outspend, or at least match, them.

Not necessarily, we just have to spend what we can wisely and that means not pumping wages on over the hill players, injury prone veterans or cunts who'd rather be at the paedodome.

Of course the fact that the club is run by a "glib and shameless liar" and his hairy we bridge builder means that we have hee haw in the piggy bank.

4 hours ago, bluchoo said:

its actually quite simple, we may have the second highest wage bill in the country but we want to win the league not come second. . To win the league you will have to come close to matching what C*ltic have. Aberdeen, Hearts etc are not our rivals. C*ltic are and thats who we have to displace. Spending pennies wont get us there, not this season or any other season.

What is it that some find dificult to understand in this? Spending money doesnt guarantee success, not spendin money guarantees failure. I refuse to accept failure so its time for the board to be sacked

4 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

why arent you and the fan groups not holding King to account? do you not care?

What do you expect me to do? I have no involvement in any fan group anymore so direct that at somebody else (tu) 

as for not caring, maybe time to do a little research....

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We have no considerable money to win the league for the foreseeable future,is that better?

Do we have the required budget currently to win the league? In my opinion, no. 

Have we utilised the current budget in an efficient & effective manner, also no. 

They have players lined up for January and it certainly wasn't a surprise to see MW allude to that today in his presser - but would you trust him to spend it? 

Give him more money? He's done nothing with the money he's had so far, too busy wanking over the championship down south and how good everything is down there. The biggest problem for me is that he's underestimated our league and how much teams will want to beat us, he need to start being more adaptable and humble about our league rather than continually talk about how good England is.

58 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Do we have the required budget currently to win the league? In my opinion, no. 

Have we utilised the current budget in an efficient & effective manner, also no. 

They have players lined up for January and it certainly wasn't a surprise to see MW allude to that today in his presser - but would you trust him to spend it? 

Tbh the money that we've spent on players is exactly what we're getting in return if you know what I mean,to get better quality in you need to spend more.

Whether or not he gets that substantial investment is another matter and it doesn't look like he'll get it either.