Where have you been? I have missed you

KeyserSoze

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I still can't stand the Gaffer bringing three players on after an hour. It disrupts our flow  

One would have been enough as Windass looked fucked as he had gave his all. 

MOH and Miller looked like they could run all day

I actually thought Miller looked tired. I agree with the rest though! It was a joy to watch 

That's why I hate the people who have a pop at garner

i think he gives us something we are lacking and honestly think he will score goals for us

hopefully he can start to bully opposition defences but a lot of Rangers fans out there would rather we had no threat up there

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

?'bingo Davie'!

Yes - Garner & MOH seem to have added an extra mobility to the team, so are worth a run to see whether it persists.

Did you see the way even Kenny was fizzing around today?

Not just the ground he covered, but the pace at which he did it - fair rolled back the years!

MOTM for me, fucking brilliant 

9 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

We don't need everyone getting "game time". That's when our rhythm is upset - subs should be used tactically not to give everyone a wee shot. 

The only tactical sub I could see was Windass coming off as he looked done in. 

There was zero reason for the other two. 

We do need everyone getting game time or they're going to be next to useless  coming off the bench (tactical substitution or not) and or starting games due to injury.

Game was won it was the right thing to do. 

6 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

That's why I hate the people who have a pop at garner

i think he gives us something we are lacking and honestly think he will score goals for us

hopefully he can start to bully opposition defences but a lot of Rangers fans out there would rather we had no threat up there

Garner has never been the problem, not giving him any kind of service has been. With a run of games O'Halloran's final ball will improve and those two will terrorise teams!

Hope we are near the starting 11 in the gaffers mind as this team appeared to click. Garner gives us a center forward that will clatter into defenders and is not afraid to put it about. Micheal O gives us someone who attacks the 18 yard box or to the bye line as his first thought. Windass gives us some very nice passing ability in mid field. These three put us on the front foot and give space for Kenny and Holt to get in there. Andy Halliday looked better for not trying to do the work of three men as Windass can take the ball, not lose it and produce a sweet pass.

I think he is trying to get Crooks match sharp, I hope so as all I have heard from the Accy boys I work with is he is class in defense and midfield, he can slot in to both without taking breath and is what you want when it is backs to the wall. I hope we see what they have been telling me as every one of them (about 15 supporters that I know) rate him higher than Windass so he must be good.   

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

though MOH was great yesterday

He was. He's doing exactly what we wanted McKay, Waghorn, Dodoo and Forrester to do but none of them have. Like I say, his final ball will improve and him and Garner will be aware of each other's runs and passes and the will be brilliant together. If only we had someone similar with a left foot on the other wing. 

22 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I still can't stand the Gaffer bringing three players on after an hour. It disrupts our flow  

One would have been enough as Windass looked fucked as he had gave his all. 

MOH and Miller looked like they could run all day

I understand why he does it but these systematics subs should only be made if the team isn't performing and certainly not when we're on top, it was the same last season which was frustrating to watch.

A refreshing OP compared to the other threads which seem just like a bitchfest ?

2nd place and climbing will do for me ??

ohh MOH deserved his sponsors motm ??

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It seems daft to say but the best thing to happen to us was Barton and Kranjcar out as we went with pace and that's the system that previously worked for Warburton.

Was it not you who said he "broke his own system" with these two signings?

i agree, he did. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Was it not you who said he "broke his own system" with these two signings?

i agree, he did. 

I did after the Friendlies/League cup games, everybody said i was talking shite which i do quite often to be fair.

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Which it is hard for folks when you talk sense. You just confuse them :lol:

This is it was easy to spot but at that time if you questioned the manager you had ten posters shouting your a taig or Warburtons could do no wrong.

Beats me what they think that achieves.