Trump.

KingKirk

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Bears' Den ffs.

He'll run down his 2 Scottish golf courses coz he won't have the time to look after them then:bomb_piggary: try to be famous for starting world war three.

I think youll find it was upside down legs that had the blood trails leading to her and her aviary of hawks. But why spoil some rhetoric a cliche.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Air Force One arriving at Glasgow Airport at lunchtime on a Saturday. Motorcade down the M8 to Ibrox,

That would have been fucking cool.

If he done that then he's a dick. Underground after 'refurbishment' with forty year old trains to the ground. Amazing roasting pies till you hit the freezing cold middle and leave the game at 70 mins so you get home half an hour earlier than the rest to look at your rotten kids and barking wife is the way the high rollers roll 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

If he done that then he's a dick. Underground after 'refurbishment' with forty year old trains to the ground. Amazing roasting pies till you hit the freezing cold middle and leave the game at 70 mins so you get home half an hour earlier than the rest to look at your rotten kids and barking wife is the way the high rollers roll 

Whit?

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

How the fuck is that hard to understand.

Clearly I was saying that if he went to the game that way then he's not a real fan. 

:belm2:

So what you're saying is that whoever the owner of the club is, he isn't a real fan unless he eats shite pies and takes the subway to games.

I get it now. 

12 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

So what you're saying is that whoever the owner of the club is, he isn't a real fan unless he eats shite pies and takes the subway to games.

I get it now. 

Also , clearly I wasn't saying that. I was trying to be funny. But you owned me and made me feel so sad about my exsistence I salute you .

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If you post that belm thing at me again I will hunt you down and ring your doorbell and run away.

That's out of order mate. The guy could be sitting down to have his evening meal, then you go and ring his bell, and run away? Taig behaviour that! ???

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

That's out of order mate. The guy could be sitting down to have his evening meal, then you go and ring his bell, and run away? Taig behaviour that! ???

Look, I was just talking about ringing the bell. It's not like I was going mental and thinking about leaving a burning bag of dogshite or anything.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Aye. First owner to have a song? To the tune of the famine song...

'He attended an IRA fundraiser

He attended an IRA fund-rais-er

Our new owner

He attended an IRA fundraiser'

Catchy.

Pity it never happened, instead of the Queens X1, we could have been All The Presidents Men  :pipe:

13 hours ago, 5*RFC said:

If he threw a couple hundred million at us, to refresh and invest in every single aspect of the club, would it have been a yes?

Aye, let's be owned by a greedy, selfish, lying, bigoted, racist, women-assaulting misogynistic, hate-filled crook. What could possibly go wrong? When things weren't going the way he liked he would file bankruptcy again. Is it really that difficult to look a year or two into the future?