Trump.

KingKirk

6 hours ago, chepooka said:

“Donald Trump has never donated money to Sinn Féin. He did arrive at a lunch in 1995 as a guest of somebody else and got his photo taken with Gerry but he never donated any money and neither Sinn Féin nor Friends of Sinn Féin has had any contact with him since,” said the spokesman.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-féin-denies-receiving-money-from-donald-trump-1.2707528

Question.

Do you believe Gerry Adams, the leader of Sinn Fein, when he says he was never in the IRA?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question.

Do you believe Gerry Adams, the leader of Sinn Fein, when he says he was never in the IRA?

Slightly off topic having watched a Documentary last night this Unrepentant Fenian more or less Unequivocally agreed on the question posed to him regarding Adams in his Answer 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0816l5z/hardtalk-kieran-conway-former-director-of-intelligence-for-the-ira

19 hours ago, Inigo said:

Someone that's put money into the pockets of/helped promote murderers of innocent British people (at a time when those murderers were still a going concern)?

I'm surprised. That's normally the kind of thing that would be considered a bridge too far on here, to say the least. 

Trump must have some kind of mind altering device, I can't think of any other explanation. This kind of talk would normally be a hanging offence on here. 

He's a bridge or ten too far for me, personally.

His "mind altering device" is the American education system and TV, which has scrambled their brains and taken away their ability to think for more than 3 seconds on one subject. I live in the US and was working alongside a Trump sympathizer. This guy could barely speak a full sentence, could hardly write, and thinks Lord Jesus is coming to take him to heaven. He also made racist comments and didn't think they were racist. He's 58 years old and 400 pounds.

My 5 year old went to a school here. First thing in the morning in the assembly room all the kids had to turn to the flag, put their hands on their hearts, and pledge allegiance to the flag. We got him out of there pretty quickly. It's a conveyor belt of ignorance that starts the moment they set foot in school - that the US is the greatest and no one matters that much. That attitude was clearly evident in Trump's campaigning.

16 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail 3h3 hours ago
dont get the abuse trump gets, we are republican and so's he? is this not good for us?

:lol::lol::lol: 

I would imagine all septic websites would have crashed in the aftermath of the Don's stunning victory.

14 hours ago, chepooka said:

No. I take your point and have no idea why Trump was at his fundraiser.

Personally, I never favoured either candidate, I thought they were both cunts for different reasons. My opinion hasn't changed. If I was American, I'd be embarrassed as fuck, that those two were the supposed best two picked to run the show.

Though I have been known to point out the rank hypocrisy in some 'Super Prods' in regards to Trump :lol: (not talking about yourself, I might add)

That said, I can certainly see why many people voted for Trump, they are sick to death of PC bollocks, the impact of Globalisation on them, mass immigration, big business and their bought and paid for Politicians, using them and treating them like idiots. Not saying he's the man to change or make things better for them, perhaps even the majority of those who voted for him actually will be affected the worst by his term.................. perhaps!

But I can certainly see why people would want to vote for him, same as Brexit, same as gains which will undoubtedly be made in the various coming European elections, for the reasons I have given in the paragraph above.

The wind of change is blowing, people are quite rightly angry and pissed off, and it doesn't make anyone racist or a knuckle dragger if they feel like this. The more they get called stuff like that, the more angered they will get, because they have legitimate concerns.

1) Trump won't be as bad as people think as he's all bark.  Look at how he's acted since he's won the presidency.

2) This is the DNC's fault for setting it up for Hillary and not Bernie, nobody likes her.

3) This also is the fault of every other candidate who  purposely ignored the voices of those who are concerned about globalisation and other "taboo" issues, you can't just ignore them and hope they will go away.  Ignoring people will cause them to vote against you, surprise surprise. 

4) The media and celebs need to fuck right off and stop telling people how to vote, this will also cause people to vote against you.  Do you think that ordinary working class people give a fuck what you think?  No.  

5) Welcome to democracy, stop protesting against results you don't like.  If you don't like it change the system.  A lot of left wing voters are a bunch of hypocrites and people are beginning to realise that now.

3 hours ago, globalskana said:

1) Trump won't be as bad as people think as he's all bark.  Look at how he's acted since he's won the presidency.

2) This is the DNC's fault for setting it up for Hillary and not Bernie, nobody likes her.

3) This also is the fault of every other candidate who  purposely ignored the voices of those who are concerned about globalisation and other "taboo" issues, you can't just ignore them and hope they will go away.  Ignoring people will cause them to vote against you, surprise surprise. 

4) The media and celebs need to fuck right off and stop telling people how to vote, this will also cause people to vote against you.  Do you think that ordinary working class people give a fuck what you think?  No.  

5) Welcome to democracy, stop protesting against results you don't like.  If you don't like it change the system.  A lot of left wing voters are a bunch of hypocrites and people are beginning to realise that now.

A lot of right wingers are also fascists, bigots and racists. People with any thinking ability have known that for ever.

Well well, Trump and the IRA is alright for some because he's right wing but not a left winger like Corbyn 30 odd years ago :pipe:

Good on him though if he helps some of the poor people by targeting investment.

Never ceases to amaze me how America still has a nutty religious wing

The political machinery will kick in and rein him in. Can see its been a wake up call to the US. I think he'll get to do some of the stuff he said and those shitholes we seen on TV will get improved. Just wish we would do the same here. Brexit and Trump has shown just how many people are struggling in both countries.

Was interesting finding out we're one of the few EU states that spend heavy on defence. Been practically the first line of defence for the cunts for 60 odd years yet they're supposed to want to be tough on us just because we don't agree with Britain ending up a wee region in European super state controlled by fannies abroad.

Good to see the back of Obama and the Clinton lot as they were giving us the cold shoulder after we've spent a century backing them up all over the world. I hope our leaders remember and don't ever let us become too dependant on other states again. Britain should at least do better out of Trump as Democrats were putting us to the back of the line they said. Cheeky cunts :box: 

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think he'll end up being absolutely boring as a president.

Whole election campaign was a gimmick 

He's already back tracking on half the propaganda he was spouting during it. He doesn't have the balls to kick minorities out of America, he'd end up getting a bullet through his skull and he knows it

"Aw I need to save face and show support for Trump cause he fits in with my views on blacks and gays. He's pals with Nigel Farage so he's obviously a good cunt. I'm a white British male who is heterosexual so I'm entitled to a better life than those who are not"

stuck in a world of hate and confusion. 

In all seriousness, Lawwell, Petrie the SFA etc would be having night terrors and dreading going to work every morning if Trump owned Rangers. He wouldn't stand for any of this shit we get thrown at us by the mutants of Scottish Football. I would love someone like him to run our great club - a man who takes fuck all from anyone and has our interests first and foremost. 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't have time for people who think because they're pure right-wing, black-hating, gay-hating dinosaurs they are better Rangers fans than those who are not

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

"Aw I need to save face and show support for Trump cause he fits in with my views on blacks and gays. He's pals with Nigel Farage so he's obviously a good cunt. I'm a white British male who is heterosexual so I'm entitled to a better life than those who are not"

Gaz for earth leader.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Don't think anyone's said that or even anything simillar tbh

On 10/11/2016 at 0:22 PM, The Tavernator said:

Aye, let's be owned by a greedy, selfish, lying, bigoted, racist, women-assaulting misogynistic, hate-filled crook. What could possibly go wrong? When things weren't going the way he liked he would file bankruptcy again. Is it really that difficult to look a year or two into the future?

That could be Bill Clintons profile as well

Hilary enabled his antics, because Trump owned his,  the Yanks trusted him, well distrusted him less than Hillary

The Winner is.......  The most believable Criminal 

Their Republicans are equally hypocritical as the crackpots we have,

tragically, both sets have duped decent folks and now run the fucking show/hate fest 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I think he'll end up being absolutely boring as a president.

Whole election campaign was a gimmick 

Manifesto, tested against retards for it’s voracity 

Find a reprehensible Cunt with no morales or shame

Make him learn this, no details ffs, it’s a stretch to get him to memorise this, think Father Jack advising senior clergy 

Build The Wall

Lock Her Up

Drain The Swamp

Give You A Job  

Make America Great Again

God Bless America 

If we do win we can hire some Politicians to do the work