Trump.

KingKirk

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

This thread started about a fictitious interest in the club but it has completely regressed into a political diatribe, time to get moved elsewhere.

That is not just my opinion BTW, that's the popular vote.  :pipe:

of course its a lot of pish. and thank god it is after some of the pictures posted on here

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's some leap that. Can you point me in the direction of these comments about MOH please? 

and Inigo, Trump doesn't get a bye for meeting Adams. It's fucking painful seeing him, Hilary, Bill Clinton, Sturgeon, The Queen, David Cameron, Ian Paisley or anycunt meet these scum bags.

Its a blight on Trump and for me a blight on The Queen too to be fair that they even met the IRA head honcho's - but that doesn't stop me liking the cut of his jib and being delighted he won. I love the sound of his policies and if he back-tracks, appeases, fails to live up to the promises he should be able to deliver I'll be the first to slate him for it.

It's not missing the point, that, in response to someone putting the Adams picture up, others put the Clinton pictures up. It's maybe just to say that they cancel each other out.

Both cunts if that's the way you want to put it but if Hilary won would they pictures be going up on here? doubt it because the left'ist option, the Politically Correct option seems to be the standard and always accepted.

Things are changing and I for one are delighted.

Ideally there would be no right or left and everyone would be sensible and live their life's right down the middle but the PC & leftist's have been able to rule the roost for far too long and people have started to waken up. Might even just be protest results rather than anything people actually believe in but either way it should be the wake-up call the world needs - even Corbyn has said this too past day or so.

None of them went to a fundraising promotional event. The others, as far as I'm aware, met him in a political capacity in relation to peace initiatives to stop people being killed etc or similar. Trump attended a fundraiser. Quite different (although I understand that there are still arguments against it, depending on your point of view - whatever, like I say, I hate Clinton, Sturgeon and Cameron anyway). And it's fine to be OK with that, as long as you, and anyone else that is OK with that or can set it aside as 'a blight' whilst still liking him, in all past and future instances give others the same leeway for support of the IRA not to be a deal breaker. 

Point is, I doubt anyone would or will. Just imagine if Sturgeon had done it. Just imagine for a second the complete outrage. In fact, I'm sure SNP associations (not even fundraisers) with Sin Fein and Irish Republicans have been roundly denounced in the past on here with much outrage. So why does Donald get the pass on this? It makes no sense. This is a thread with people saying that he'd make a good Rangers owner ffs. It's astonishing how people will bend for this guy.

They don't cancel each other out, the Clinton and Trump images. Nobody is touting Clinton as an owner of this club. Apologism. It verges (at best) on apologism, which is another thing normally rounded on by many Rmers. If Hilary had won, and people drooled over the prospect of her as a Rangers owner, I'd bet numerous issues would be made of that, and quite rightly so. Because she's a reprehensible, lying cunt. Trump is a reprehensible, lying, IRA supporting cunt. If I can get beyond my political outlook to acknowledge that Clinton is a fucktard, why are other Rangers fans unable to do the same about someone they agree with in many ways, especially when he has the added anti-PUL spice of having aided Sin Fein the way he did.

I can only assume that people that express their rage in the most hateful way when sellic fans indulge in their IRA-oke are faux in that outrage if they then decide that Trump is some kind of good guy when involved in funding the people the mhanks sing about. The entire thing has all the hallmarks of hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

None of them went to a fundraising promotional event. The others, as far as I'm aware, met him in a political capacity in relation to peace initiatives to stop people being killed etc or similar. Trump attended a fundraiser. Quite different (although I understand that there are still arguments against it, depending on your point of view - whatever, like I say, I hate Clinton, Sturgeon and Cameron anyway). And it's fine to be OK with that, as long as you, and anyone else that is OK with that or can set it aside as 'a blight' whilst still liking him, in all past and future instances give others the same leeway for support of the IRA not to be a deal breaker. 

Point is, I doubt anyone would or will. Just imagine if Sturgeon had done it. Just imagine for a second the complete outrage. In fact, I'm sure SNP associations (not even fundraisers) with Sin Fein and Irish Republicans have been roundly denounced in the past on here with much outrage. So why does Donald get the pass on this? It makes no sense. This is a thread with people saying that he'd make a good Rangers owner ffs. It's astonishing how people will bend for this guy.

They don't cancel each other out, the Clinton and Trump images. Nobody is touting Clinton as an owner of this club. Apologism. It verges (at best) on apologism, which is another thing normally rounded on by many Rmers. If Hilary had won, and people drooled over the prospect of her as a Rangers owner, I'd bet numerous issues would be made of that, and quite rightly so. Because she's a reprehensible, lying cunt. Trump is a reprehensible, lying, IRA supporting cunt. If I can get beyond my political outlook to acknowledge that Clinton is a fucktard, why are other Rangers fans unable to do the same about someone they agree with in many ways, especially when he has the added anti-PUL spice of having aided Sin Fein the way he did.

I can only assume that people that express their rage in the most hateful way when sellic fans indulge in their IRA-oke are faux in that outrage if they then decide that Trump is some kind of good guy when involved in funding the people the mhanks sing about. The entire thing has all the hallmarks of hypocrisy.

OK so to use your own logic for a minute then - why have I have never seen you say fuck-all about the SNP when McCaskill wrote an open letter praising James Connelly in the build up to Easter Rising celebrations, their office they opened up in Dublin, them voting and trying to push through the tricolours from the council buildings in Lanarkshire to celebrate the 100 years of the Easter Rising or their get together in the Govan IRA themed pub complete with the charity boxes on the bar in aid of the cause ... why not the same venom as you've shown above for Trump?

I have a feeling you are using it a straw man to attempt to legitimise your hate for someone who happens to the right to your left leanings.

Trump meeting Adams in 95 disgusts me. I can't say it enough but more than 20 years later I think he has a good world view for America that will benefit the UK too - that's really all there is to it.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Is anyone drooling over the thought of Clinton as Rangers owner in this thread? Must've missed it.

THEY'RE BOTH CUNTS. That clear enough? Only one of the cunts is being drooled over by some imagining him as Rangers owner, despite his IRa shenanigans, hence him being the target of others in this thread.

And by the way, this 'it was a freebie' and 'he didn't know what it was' pish that others try on? Really? For folk that like to come across as cynical and worldly wise, that's some naive shite to be convincing yourself of.

This thread has went well past the original point.

I agree but there's loads of people getting their panties wet when anyone says that they'd prefer Trump as President.

Did I say that at any point? I think anyone attending such an event is scum, equally I think Clinton and past American political representatives being friendly with those who organised Terror against our country is a disgrace. My point was those who argued they'd prefer Hilary used Trump's apparent Racism, Misogyny and links to the IRA just point blank ignored Hillary's not so clean past. 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

OK so to use your own logic for a minute then - why have I have never seen you say fuck-all about the SNP when McCaskill wrote an open letter praising James Connelly in the build up to Easter Rising celebrations, their office they opened up in Dublin, them voting and trying to push through the tricolours from the council buildings in Lanarkshire to celebrate the 100 years of the Easter Rising or their get together in the Govan IRA themed pub complete with the charity boxes on the bar in aid of the cause ... why not the same venom as you've shown above for Trump?

I have a feeling you are using it a straw man to attempt to legitimise your hate for someone who happens to the right to your left leanings.

Trump meeting Adams in 95 disgusts me. I can't say it enough but more than 20 years later I think he has a good world view for America that will benefit the UK too - that's really all there is to it.

Using my logic, I've said the SNP are cunts same way I've said Trump is a cunt. If anyone ever said McCaskill would be a suitable Rangers owner I'd take issue with that. I also don't think supporting Trump or the SNP disqualifies anyone from being a Rangers fan, yet others think SNP supporters shouldn't be Rangers fans whilst giving it big licks for Trump.

It aint me that's being weird here. It aint me that's being inconsistent. It's not me that's using straw men.

And by the way, if you've never seen me saying fuck all about the SNP, you haven't been in the politics/OT often enough. I've almost certainly explicitly criticised their links with/courting of Republican elements.

I've never said I 'liked' someone from the SNP. Never.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Cunts don't want Michael O'Halloran playing for us even though he's Scottish and the worst he's probably done in his youth is sing a song but are actively entertaining 'what ifs' about a guy who supported the IRA at a fundraiser. 

What did I miss?

Sensible comparison doh

3 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

This thread has went well past the original point.

I agree but there's loads of people getting their panties wet when anyone says that they'd prefer Trump as President.

Did I say that at any point? I think anyone attending such an event is scum, equally I think Clinton and past American political representatives being friendly with those who organised Terror against our country is a disgrace. My point was those who argued they'd prefer Hilary used Trump's apparent Racism, Misogyny and links to the IRA just point blank ignored Hillary's not so clean past. 

You , by your posts, started to make the comparisons with Clinton, which were pretty irrelevant in terms of what the thread was about. It isn't about preferring Trump over Clinton as President or comparisons between them, so posting some comparison with Clinton just appears like attempts to deflect from the point of the thread... re Trump as owner of Rangers and the associated point in relation to Rangers fan's attitude towards him when considering some very specific Rangers related history of his. Clinton's past has no bearing on that.

27 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Using my logic, I've said the SNP are cunts same way I've said Trump is a cunt. If anyone ever said McCaskill would be a suitable Rangers owner I'd take issue with that. I also don't think supporting Trump or the SNP disqualifies anyone from being a Rangers fan, yet others think SNP supporters shouldn't be Rangers fans whilst giving it big licks for Trump.

It aint me that's being weird here. It aint me that's being inconsistent. It's not me that's using straw men.

And by the way, if you've never seen me saying fuck all about the SNP, you haven't been in the politics/OT often enough. I've almost certainly explicitly criticised their links with/courting of Republican elements.

I've never said I 'liked' someone from the SNP. Never.

Not you of course. Mehhhh.

As for your logic

:mutley:

On November 12, 2016 at 11:05 PM, A.T.G said:

You notice the anger on him and delparlane? Read a few posts on here and this cunt mentions a trump sympathiser as "not able to complete a full sentence" etc etc 

Maybe half of the US is sick of the liberals and their shite and that's why they voted for Trump? Who actually gives a fuck anyway, it's a fucked up place for a bunch of nutters

These two goons are on here greeting like wee school lassies because they didn't get the vote they wanted and half of their country can't take the outcome of their democratic vote and are rioting and attacking anywhere and anything

Maybe if they put an argument up on how to change their opponents mindsets instead insulting them all the time they could have got a Clinton vote, fucking retards

Easy to demonise someone when you know fuck all about them, isn't it? I've followed trump for decades, m8 - the guy's played the perfect con game and has played his supporters like a violin, but hey - what the hell do I know? Just your stereotypical "libtard", right? Not exactly. For the record, I posted the following comment in response to this linked article, (an article with which I agree in large part: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/08/a-new-theory-for-why-trump-voters-are-so-angry-that-actually-makes-sense/): "A very good article. I actually agree with many grievances that some of Trump's supporters hold; it's their choice of a delivery vehicle and his method of delivery for those grievances that I find to be completely appalling. I am perfectly willing to accept specific intelligent, beneficial ideas from either side of the aisle when and if they are offered up, but I will never accept vagaries bundled with paranoia and scapegoating as valid solutions to the problems we are facing." I do not think for a second that Hillary was a saint, and firmly believe the DNC cut their own throats in many ways because of the underhanded actions they displayed during the course of the campaign. However - as I said - I know exactly what kind of person Trump has always been, which is why I dont think he is qualified and why I didn't want him anywhere near the Presidency. I know a lot of Trump supporters over here, and the overriding feature of why they drive me nuts is that to a man/woman, they simply refuse to delve deeper than the surface and have bought into all the crazy Breitbart/alt-right loopy conspiracy drivel that has been thrown at them. I am not your stereotype, much as it may surprise you; I wlll vote and have voted on issues that are intelligently presented and beneficial to the country, the world, and the environment, whether the ideas come from the conservative party or the liberal one. I would not have been anywhere near as disgusted if the Republican candidate was anyone else. Mr. T's newest appointment - Chief Strategist to the President -  is Steve Bannon, head of Breitbart news. Says it all for me. Trump was endorsed by the KKK, the American Nazi Party, Vladimir Putin, and Kim Jong-un. If you are fine with that, fair dues - we have nothing in common outside of Rangers FC. You can hate me and call me every damn name in the book, but I guarantee I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. I sincerely hope President-elect Trump does well for the country and the world, and am more than willing to give him a chance to do so. His history and his first appointment dont fill me with a great deal of optimism, though. Time will tell.

I was lucky to make a quick £35 on trump winning which paid for the weekend indian takeaway, i also have a sneaky £10 on Farage to be the next permanent UKIP leader @16/1 which is good odds considering theres a chance he will return after Trump tells him to get back in  a position of influence in uk politics. The right is rising and rightly so its been too long with these left wing poofcats who think we can all dance round the campfire in a multicultural paradise...fuck off. 

Trump...complete

Le Pen....pending

Farage.....pending

This are starting to shape up......now just for brexit to be intitiated instead of  corrupt left wing judges trying to block the wishes of the majority voters.

On 11/13/2016 at 8:45 PM, Reformation Bear said:

That's the trouble with international football breaks.   The gap they create mean that we have a ton and a half of posts about something that seems to me to be far removed from football and even further removed from relevance to Rangers.   Roll on Saturday and before that hearing what Warburton has to say ahead of the game against Dundee.  

Team trained well.....