Wallace

Blackandra

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wallace one of the best players on the park tonight, for either team. 

I'm sure some, maybe one, will be unhappy he was one of the best players and didn't score 20+ own goals but thems the breaks. Personally I'm delighted the Rangers Captain demonstrated he's a great player and hie's worthy of a place in his national team squad but each to his own.

22 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Hanley is like the massive cunt who was shite at football when you were 11 but was 6ft and had a head like a mallet so got picked. 

A woeful football in all senses. Heads the ball like a female footballer.

Imagine wanting this cunt at club.  I honestly cannot believe he's a pro.

Wallace looked composed and did well in both halfs. Picked out a couple of crosses that should have bagged us a goal.

THIS. The guy is awful and he looks as thick as some of the Tartan trannies that follow him. A big stoogie.

36 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

Two very poor teams. There's not all that much between us in terms of general play but Scotland's central defence is absolutely woeful. Good to see Wallace having a decent game.

Not much at all between the teams? England didn't get out of second gear and won 3-0. Scotland literally couldn't get anywhere near them when they had possession.

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Not much at all between the teams? England didn't get out of second gear and won 3-0. Scotland literally couldn't get anywhere near them when they had possession.

3 shots on goal, 3 goals. I think you're over-estimating England here by saying the didn't get out of second gear. They don't have anything above second gear, they're a poor lot.

3 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

3 shots on goal, 3 goals. I think you're over-estimating England here by saying the didn't get out of second gear. They don't have anything above second gear, they're a poor lot.

I'm not denying England aren't as great as they're made out to be but IMO it was easy for them to knock the ball around Scotland and when they chances came they were clinical. 

4 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I'm not denying England aren't as great as they're made out to be but IMO it was easy for them to knock the ball around Scotland and when they chances came they were clinical. 

They were knocking balls around in areas that didn't hurt Scotland. They were clinical that was the only real difference. Scotland had some decent chances (Wallace set up two) but the finishing was poor. And don't even get me started on Hanley's free header...

2 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

They were knocking balls around in areas that didn't hurt Scotland. They were clinical that was the only real difference. Scotland had some decent chances (Wallace set up two) but the finishing was poor. And don't even get me started on Hanley's free header...

Don't even get me started on Hanley doh

14 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I need to see the first goal again, but I thought he was a wee bit slow to react for their first. Probably thought/expected no-neck to get to it first! Other than that, big man was solid for 90% of the remainder of the game. 

Should have had 2 assists to his name to compensate.

His resale value would have shot up if Shooders & Snodgrass were as good as they're cracked up to be.

1 hour ago, Ger77 said:

Immaculate and respectful silence observed before kickoff.

I can’t help but wonder if some of these Scotland fans standing in silence are the same lowlifes that disrupt it whilst following their teams in the Scottish Premiership.

Booing GSTQ while waving a lion rampant

:lol:

Just now, HG5 said:

Should have had 2 assists to his name to compensate.

His resale value would have shot up if Shooders & Snodgrass were as good as they're cracked up to be.

Didn't mean to sound like I was criticising him....more like I thought he might have got caught in 2 minds whether to close Walker down. 

You're right though....the two best chances came from his cutbacks.  

14 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

3 headers, too - not rocket science, defending against that, is it?

Perfect example of how the current England player only truly looks good if he's got a Spanish, Italian, French or whatever nationality player playing alongside him.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Didn't mean to sound like I was criticising him....more like I thought he might have got caught in 2 minds whether to close Walker down. 

You're right though....the two best chances came from his cutbacks.  

Don't worry mate - I said exactly the same to my lad at the time!?

Slow to close down cross ball for one of their goals. That aside played ok. Put in some dangerous crosses when attacking.

Scotland played reasonably well too, but couldn't take chances. Sound familiar?

Griffiths did ok but fucked up a great attack with a pass on. Brown huffed puffed and generally did fuck all. Wallace though will inevitably be blamed and the press will be promoting other left backs over him by the end of the week.