Blackandra

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pure_Quality said:

Wanting the Rangers Captain to be embarrassed, in front of a predominantly International audience who've got no clue about the internal politics of the corrupt SFA, just because he's playing for his country seems a bit daft mate.

He is a daftie

Just now, SwordandShield said:

Two very poor teams. There's not all that much between us in terms of general play but Scotland's central defence is absolutely woeful. Good to see Wallace having a decent game.

Sorry mate we're mostly watching the game from Wembley where there is one poor teaM and another that is shite.

Ignoring wallaces flat footedness that nearly led to goal 4 had sterling not fluffed it I think Wallace has done himself proud. Reasonably assured defensively and didn't look out of place going forward, certainly not overawed by the occasion.

Hopefully will give him a lift, result aside, and get back to form where it matters, playing for us!

1 hour ago, Smile said:

4-0 England i think tonight. Strachan just used a Warburton there i don't speak about any team but mine. Joe Hart in goals fuck sake this will be easy.

Called it Right again but could change if we score here.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

4-0 England i think tonight. Strachan just used a Warburton there i don't speak about any team but mine. Joe Hart in goals fuck sake this will be easy.

Called it Right again but could change if we score here. I'm like an Oracle,

27 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Hanley has been fucking woeful for some time 

Hanley is like the massive cunt who was shite at football when you were 11 but was 6ft and had a head like a mallet so got picked. 

A woeful football in all senses. Heads the ball like a female footballer.

Imagine wanting this cunt at club.  I honestly cannot believe he's a pro.

Wallace looked composed and did well in both halfs. Picked out a couple of crosses that should have bagged us a goal.

England were very ordinary tonight, let's be totally honest.  Scotland lost three goals to three crosses (where have I heard that before?) and our inability to take chances (the Thumb showing why he does not and should not start).

Wallace looked decent tonight, and looked to a lot more than his 'competitors' in that position seem to.... but was unlucky to have two oafs at the centre who were as much use to the team as a couple of cardboard cutouts.

As a country, we should be better than those of the other two home nations but right now, i'd say we are the worst of the four.  An awful indication of how much football here as declined.

I honestly don't care about Scotland now, certainly not as much as I did pre-2012....but that tonight should be the end of an era and going forward as of the next game in late March we should be adopting a new approach.

Thought Wallace played really well tonight. Scotland overall were pretty decent at times. Lee didn't put a foot wrong until he got caught a bit flat footed at the end which someone said above nearly led to a fourth for England. Well done Lee Wallace. Sure 90% of the Tartan trannies wanted to pin some blame on him for something going wrong tonight. Well look at the rest of the team as Lee Wallace was superb! And people saying they hope he scored 20 OGs tonight - get a fucking grip.