Red Bull Rangers

james_85

43 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nothing will change in Scotland while sky continue pumping billions into English football and throwing bread crumbs at Scottish clubs. Us changing name for a few extra quid will not change that. Aye we might compete in Europe for a few years and bag some more titles in Scotland, is that really worth selling our soul and in effect 'really' becoming a new club/franchise ?  

Not for me mate.  Soon as the name is changed the Rangers we all know and love will be gone forever.  It's pie in the sky internet bullshit anyway, will never happen imo

It's a wee test the water job, probably the only option they've got, there's no sugar daddy on the horizon because they are all put off by the shenanigans the last few years, so selling the jersey so to speak is their only answer !:sherlock:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Invest in us, sponsor us by putting their logo on our jersey or advertisement around our ground but by no means change our name or identity like they have with many others. I can go without CL football for as long as it takes but I will never give up our identity for it.

Can't believe anyone would consider giving up our name and club colours for money. Would rather support us in the 4th division for the rest of time.

Think we sometimes see all the hype elsewhere and forget how great have club we have. My old Granda would find away back from heaven just to murder our board if they were that stupid.

Red Bull Rangers indeed. Sounds like something a tim would pray for. We should still be aiming to win champions leagues in our own right but fuck selling our soul just because of TV companies ruining the sport.

Remember our Grandfathers supported the best club in the world and seen us beat them all. So have most of us right enough. Fuck letting all these new Abu Dhabi leagues and TV clubs change us. I look down my nose at most Arsenal or Man Blu type fans because I know they didn't exist outside of London or Manchester 25 years ago. The sooner all this blown up clubs ends the sooner I'll have some genuine respect for such clubs again. Rangers is still the real deal and that makes me proud. Imagine having all that history, main stand, players, supporters, great times, generations of us just to see some outfit run out representing a can of fizzy juice.

10 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

AGAIN ... as I had states laat week well before anyone knew about this. They want to invest when Ashley put of the way. Nothing to do with name change.  Sponsors with added financial backup 

Again.. no one listens.  

No ye never 

17 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

AGAIN ... as I had states laat week well before anyone knew about this. They want to invest when Ashley put of the way. Nothing to do with name change.  Sponsors with added financial backup 

Again.. no one listens.  

Was too irritating to read full thread. Fucking sick of parasites using us for their own ends. What is it you know about it?

Any normal type sponsorship is fine but fuck letting them own us. Too many whack jobs walking all over clubs traditions. Mind Hull Tigers and Cardiff Reds.

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The amount of cunts on Facebook that are okay with renaming the club is going to give me a fucking migraine, man.

Just seen it's a load of bollocks. Should have took my time. Sad to see so many would piss our history and traditions away just to make a quicker recovery. I worry about what our youngsters will do to us in the future. Is it the TV nonsense. How come it ain't burnt into their DNA what Rangers means? Must be because they don't buy books for Christmas anymore. That and not so good players. Does my nut in, it's as if FIFA games and Gary fookin Lineker decide what is a proper football club now.

1. I was advised RB waiting in wings for major investment.

2. Want a shot into British football but all major clubs down south are tied up. 

3. Friendly sorted. Out in order for.ongoing discussions. 

4. RFC have not played against german league leaders in "a friendly" in feck knows how long.

5. Other investors there but will not touch club without Ashley been shown the door 

6. Info from 9IAR player.

7. Big changes ahead. Just abput how long.

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

Again.. no one listens.  

Sorry, what did you say?

17 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

1. I was advised RB waiting in wings for major investment.

2. Want a shot into British football but all major clubs down south are tied up. 

3. Friendly sorted. Out in order for.ongoing discussions. 

4. RFC have not played against german league leaders in "a friendly" in feck knows how long.

5. Other investors there but will not touch club without Ashley been shown the door 

6. Info from 9IAR player.

7. Big changes ahead. Just abput how long.

Number 1, I see what you did there.:541: