Red Bull Rangers

james_85

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People that would be fine with the fact that a new club would be formed, with new colours and a badge etc just for investment are, offence fully intended, utter mongos and nothing but glory hunters. 

Why are some people so set on the idea that we can only succeed with mass amounts of money behind at every moment? Now I didn't like the current board and want a new one but I would rather we took the time to build up a safe, self sufficient business instead of craving for quick fixes all the time. 

Fuck Red Bull and fuck you if you want them to take over our club. (Having said that I'm fully aware that the article is bullshit but I think there may be slight true in the rumour)

Do you think a big franchise like Red Bull are just going to invest without wanting anything in return? They will want red bull plastered all over everything we own, they will push for name/kit changes etc. 

If we could agree upon keeping our colours but changing our sponsor to Red Bull and having RB advertised across the stadium then I'd definitely be up for it, they could pump around £20m into us without breaking a sweat 

3 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

It really wouldn't bother me if Ibrox was renamed, it will always be Ibrox to us no matter what, even RB Rangers would be ok if the investment was massive. the Red bull colours are Red white and blue so nothing should change there and as long as the badge was untouched.

Duno how ownership would work with uefa rules? 

The story is a load of shite anyway so not worth debating but from a personal opinion I'd be happy for some changes to see us with a massive war chest to compete.

The other thing that would be "good" is they invest in a lower all club who get a redeveloped stadium, investment in youth and training facilities and investment in quality players which in turn makes the league a lot more competitive, better TV deal and higher quality player willing to come and play in Scotland. I know it's a bit strange saying that but I think in the long run it would be better for us,especially if it.made the "Rangers men" invest more

No one is going to invest in Scottish football period, the brand of football the rest dish out is a disgrace.

Every team who has came to Ubrox this season sit with 10 men behind the ball, every team we have visited ( except them ) play with 10 behind the ball. who wants to watch 1 team trying to break through a brick wall whole the other keeps putting more bricks in.

Mentality if these clubs has to change for the slightest interest, even their own fans dont go and watch them now. every game is empty stands and we find more idiots supporting thise English twats down south.

3 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

It really wouldn't bother me if Ibrox was renamed, it will always be Ibrox to us no matter what, even RB Rangers would be ok if the investment was massive. the Red bull colours are Red white and blue so nothing should change there and as long as the badge was untouched.

Duno how ownership would work with uefa rules? 

The story is a load of shite anyway so not worth debating but from a personal opinion I'd be happy for some changes to see us with a massive war chest to compete.

The other thing that would be "good" is they invest in a lower all club who get a redeveloped stadium, investment in youth and training facilities and investment in quality players which in turn makes the league a lot more competitive, better TV deal and higher quality player willing to come and play in Scotland. I know it's a bit strange saying that but I think in the long run it would be better for us,especially if it.made the "Rangers men" invest more

:disappointment: Stopped reading at this...  

Fucking disgusting,  some so called Rangers fans would sell their Granny's false teeth for a quick bob

Ibrox Stadium / Rangers football club,  should be non negotiable.  Shirt sponsor, stadium advertising rights, training ground name change ect bring it on...

Red Bull arena home of RB Rangers..... :drugang:

48 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

:disappointment: Stopped reading at this...  

Fucking disgusting,  some so called Rangers fans would sell their Granny's false teeth for a quick bob

Ibrox Stadium / Rangers football club,  should be non negotiable.  Shirt sponsor, stadium advertising rights, training ground name change ect bring it on...

Red Bull arena home of RB Rangers..... :drugang:

I'm just trying to be a realist. .  Yes it would be shite and no one really wants it but where do you expect Scottish football to be in 10/15 years? Unless we somehow get into England or breakaway to the Atlantic league etc we  won't have the cash to compete in Europe. 

I'd rather investment was made at other clubs to try and improve the quality of Scottish football, which in turn would get us larger investment 

19 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I'm just trying to be a realist. .  Yes it would be shite and no one really wants it but where do you expect Scottish football to be in 10/15 years? Unless we somehow get into England or breakaway to the Atlantic league etc we  won't have the cash to compete in Europe. 

I'd rather investment was made at other clubs to try and improve the quality of Scottish football, which in turn would get us larger investment 

Nothing will change in Scotland while sky continue pumping billions into English football and throwing bread crumbs at Scottish clubs. Us changing name for a few extra quid will not change that. Aye we might compete in Europe for a few years and bag some more titles in Scotland, is that really worth selling our soul and in effect 'really' becoming a new club/franchise ?  

Not for me mate.  Soon as the name is changed the Rangers we all know and love will be gone forever.  It's pie in the sky internet bullshit anyway, will never happen imo