Todays Double From Dodoo

Rangers Lady

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Prob mad as fuck at the abject performance his charges have just provided, "jammy cunts" maybe, that was what I said.

Aye, its strange the way emotions make you react. I felt quite angry when we scored. Pissed off the way we are playing.

Feeling happier about the result now though.

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Big man must have had a monkey on 1-1!! :lol::lol: 

It's two things for me, it's either warburton has difficulty knowing the difference between his players who train excellently and then don't perform under pressure on match days or his squad does not have the quality for squad rotation. With average players they cant be dumped cold into games but that seems to be what he likes doing.

Just my opinion.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Such racism.

FFS, I clearly didn't think that one through, did I??? doh 

OUCH!!! :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's two things for me, it's either warburton has difficulty knowing the difference between his players who train excellently and then don't perform under pressure on match days or his squad does not have the quality for squad rotation. With average players they cant be dumped cold into games but that seems to be what he likes doing.

Just my opinion.

We'll probably never know. He's clearly narked at something. I wonder if someone in the stand has done/said anything to him.