Todays Double From Dodoo

Rangers Lady

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality finish for the first and a bit of deserved luck for the second. He seems to link up well with Kenny and that's good to see as the starting front 3 often look disjointed. I think he should def start midweek, he'll be brimming with confidence and he looks like he could be a star player for us if his sub appearances are anything to go by.

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

That first goal was absolutely brilliant striking. We could actually have a real player here.

Both goals were well taken and showed a great  deal of control, second goal he looks up and places it past the keeper would have been easy to panic. 

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

"fucking typical"

That's what it looks like to me. I don't understand why he would react like that. You'd think he'd be running down the touchline celebrating. His reaction is more like that of a manager whose team has just conceded late in injury time.

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

That's what it looks like to me. I don't understand why he would react like that. You'd think he'd be running down the touchline celebrating. His reaction is more like that of a manager whose team has just conceded late in injury time.

Probably because it's taken until Partick Thistle score for the players to get their arse into gear. 

It's as easy as fuckin that. Dodoo Dodooo Dodoo Dodoo Dodoo.

Miller shoudn't be near the starting 11. 

Aye OK he set up a goal but he should've scored 2 before then. Move over Kenny your lack of movement done my nut in today.

BTW what fuckin position was Miller supposed to be playing today? Looked like some newly invented midfield role. Just wander around and do what you like thingy.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Aye OK he set up a goal but he should've scored 2 before then. Move over Kenny your lack of movement done my nut in today.

BTW what fuckin position was Miller supposed to be playing today? Looked like some newly invented midfield role. Just wander around and do what you like thingy.

delete this 

57 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Calm down, he has been missing for most of the season. I'm certainly not expecting anything else at all from him. 

Aye most folk probably thought that after his volley. Then he stuck in another. Maybe time to give him a run in the team.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Both goals were well taken and showed a great  deal of control, second goal he looks up and places it past the keeper would have been easy to panic. 

Agreed - great composure considering last kick of the game moment.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Aye most folk probably thought that after his volley. Then he stuck in another. Maybe time to give him a run in the team.

I hope so, his finishing today deserves an automatic start on Wednesday. Just don't want to get too worked up, knowing how inconsistent we are at the moment.  

13 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Jeez mate, different strokes for different folks and all that but I could not disagree with you more.  For a start he set up two goals - he and Dodoo looked like they could link up very well.

One of the very few positives from today

1 hour ago, Blackandra said:

Looked to me like he said something along the lines of "its that fuckin simple"

yeah. The first word we all know and it's obvious he's saying that; you might be right about the second word; I thought he was saying "fucking shower", or something (ie fucking shower of shit)... but think you're right.