Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's not about me or Hughie being vindicated. It's about the weans, about them being vindicated.

"These beasts stole their childhood. And it takes them 20, 30 years before they say, 'wait a minute, it wasn't my fault'.

"But that's what they do, put the blame on the weans and they then live with that.

"You're football career is at an end if you talk about what happened. If you mention anything to do with this, your career is finished.

"Telling that to a ten-year-old, terrifies them into submission so they've got total control over that wean's childhood."

Well said, Gerry!!!

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

"celtic was founded on charity and they say 'oh it's nothing to do with us, two separate entities' ... my backside.

"They are avoiding their responsibilities here at the expense of the victims. It's the victims who matter."

Well done Gerry for calling this separate entity Bullshit out. 

1 hour ago, hawkeye said:

He gave police 14 names including Torbett and Cairney.

We should see that list of names.

And ask what (if anything) the police did to act on the whole 14

Thjs guy is brave. He's going to get pelters for going public.  I'm not even surprised to read the original photographer was ostracised for trying to raise awareness - it's how these organised powerful peadophile rings operate.

"But they should also be ashamed of the way they treated Hughie Birt. They isolated Hughie, ostracised him.

"He was treated terribly by celtic."

Anyone that tried to flag up the child rape that was going on was immediately ousted by senior people at the club.

Let that sink in!

Kevin Kelly, along with convicted paedophile Jim Torbett and boys’ club general manager Frank Cairney who also was accused of abusing boys in his care ask Hugh Birt to resign.

When he refused, celtic withdrew his ticket to the directors’ box and he had no option but to get out.

Hugh Birt said at the time: “It appears the celtic board want to look in the other direction in the hope the trouble will go away.”

Here we have two of the convicted paedophiles along with former celtic Chairman and Director of The Trophy Centre, Kevin Kelly, colluding to oust the man that wants to tell the world about the child rape that's taking place at celtic.

Question: Why haven't the Police been knocking on Kelly's door?

Same goes for Jack McGinn who did everything in his power to help Cairney slip the net.

These two should be under arrest!

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

And ask what (if anything) the police did to act on the whole 14

Thjs guy is brave. He's going to get pelters for going public.  I'm not even surprised to read the original photographer was ostracised for trying to raise awareness - it's how these organised powerful peadophile rings operate.

A paedophile ring is exactly what it is. 

14 names how that wasn't investigated immediately is a disgrace.

How much longer will the Scottish government and the SFA ignore mounting evidence that scum fc knew and covered it up.

Full independent enquiry needed and scum fc held accountable for their actions. 

It's abundantly clear that a major cover up has been ongoing at a senior level within government and police circles. 

There can be no other logical conclusion.

A spokesman for celtic refused to comment.

The spokesman for celtic always refuses to comment.

Why is he a fucking spokesman?

Helene Gray‏ @HeleneG46816352

NOW DO UNDERSTAND MY FAMILIES PAIN & ANGUISH @HumzaYousaf @scotgov@ScotGovJustice

WHY WERE THESE MEN NOT LISTENED TO?  MY SON & MANY OTHER YOUNG BOYS LIVES COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED.

IT'S NOW TIME FOR A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION INTO THE GOINGS ON AT CFC & CBC

Pressure's mounting on the evil empire.

I don’t understand why Helene is being ignored. 

If there’s a secret investigation going on into the broader accusations of CFC paedophilic ring, meet with her and tell her that in confidence. Surely a woman who has lost a son deserves some respect.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t understand why Helene is being ignored. 

If there’s a secret investigation going on into the broader accusations of CFC paedophilic ring, meet with her and tell her that in confidence. Surely a woman who has lost a son deserves some respect.

I’d be shocked to the core of there was not work being carried out in the background.

Silence is hard to take but in child protection confidentiality rules which is hard to understand for most.

Archived