Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The SFA are going down a slippery slope if this investigation ends up covering up facts. They will make themselves complicit just like Yousaf & Sturgeon are making the SNP complicit by remaining silent.

I believe the ring is bigger than people suspect and many powerful men may be involved and are trying to cover it up.

I very much doubt Epstein hung himself. Too many powerful people were involved and therefore he was probably silenced.

This isn't going away...

Hope you’re right mate but I honestly just don’t see these cunts getting what they deserve.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Stein and Tommy Burns were both rumoured to have been involved as well. 

There are a few well known players involved in bullying the boys into silence also 

"Stoap tellin lies aboot big frank" 

We know who you are!

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Hope you’re right mate but I honestly just don’t see these cunts getting what they deserve.

The justice minister is a scum fan, the incompetent cunt will never be removed with the nazi party in power and his team will never be held to account for anything. the SFA and SPFL are owned by scum FC so nothing to see here.

23 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Apparently Patrick McGuire will bring this to court this month

21 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

About fucking time.

I think he’s been playing poker with Liewell and had his bluff called.

Should have been in court and leading story on national news months ago.

Wouldn't trust that cunt McGuire to do his utmost for the victims.
Actually believe he would put his signature to ND papers.
He is looking for compensation for the victims and being a supporter of the beasts,he will do anything to stop this going all the way to the courts.
He has been dragging his feet on this for 2 years and there is enough evidence out there to fill the Encyclopedia Britannica. 

2 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

Bump, for those who maybe not know about and would like to sign the petition.

See top of the thread, hit go to this post, click link and get it to the 35000 needed...

Currently on 29300+

signed

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Wouldn't trust that cunt McGuire to do his utmost for the victims.
Actually believe he would put his signature to ND papers.
He is looking for compensation for the victims and being a supporter of the beasts,he will do anything to stop this going all the way to the courts.
He has been dragging his feet on this for 2 years and there is enough evidence out there to fill the Encyclopedia Britannica. 

I'm sure mr mcguire has all the facts and know EXACTLY what nonceco did and are capable of ..all to protect their "good name"

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

I'm sure mr mcguire has all the facts and know EXACTLY what nonceco did and are capable of ..all to protect their "good name"

I've always been a cynical cunt.
It's just the fact he supports a club with their history.
How the fuck can anybody with supposed integrity even admit to that FACT.

50 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

42 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Think the reason McGuire has been holding off was for a change in the law that allows for victims to be able to take large organisations to court at a fraction of the cost as it take away the ability of organisations to drag it out so the plaintive  drops proceedings as they can't afford to see it through.

Think McGuire referred to the change in law as a "game changer" in an interview in favour of the victims. 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Same for the guy running the sfa investigation. A taig supporter, cannae mind his name.

54 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Think the reason McGuire has been holding off was for a change in the law that allows for victims to be able to take large organisations to court at a fraction of the cost as it take away the ability of organisations to drag it out so the plaintive  drops proceedings as they can't afford to see it through.

Think McGuire referred to the change in law as a "game changer" in an interview in favour of the victims. 

It certainly was a game changer and there is more than enough evidence to bury noncecos ridiculous claims 

ANOTHER article today in the Times. This new story is about how Jim Torbett was part of a consortium trying to save celtic from bankruptcy in 1994. 

They really are going for these bastards!

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

ANOTHER article today in the Times. This new story is about how Jim Torbett was part of a consortium trying to save celtic from bankruptcy in 1994. 

They really are going for these bastards!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jim-torbett-boys-club-abuser-offered-to-bail-out-celtic-

The millionaire paedophile behind systemic abuse at a celtic FC feeder team offered to help save the Parkhead club from bankruptcy.

In March 1994 celtic were hours from going bust as debts spiralled out of control and their credit facility was recalled by the bank.

Michael Kelly, a club director and former lord provost of Glasgow, has told how Jim Torbett, the founder of celtic Boys Club, pledged to help bail the club out.

Torbett, 72, has twice been convicted of sexually abusing young players between 1967 and 1994. He is two years into a six-year prison sentence.

Dr Kelly, who created the Glasgow’s Miles Better civic slogan of the 1980s, said that he was informed of the proposal by his cousin Kevin Kelly, then the celtic FC chairman.

During an account of the period in his book Paradise Lost: The Struggle for celtic’s Soul he wrote: “[Kevin] went on to tell me that friends had put up the £1 million guarantee that the bank were asking for. I asked him who these people were.

“He named [the Irish businessman] John Keane, Jim Torbett, himself and [the celtic board member] Tom Grant.”

celtic, while expressing “regret and sympathy”, have distanced themselves from Torbett and his crimes, insisting that the boys’ club was an “entirely separate organisation”.

However, the latest revelation further highlights Torbett’s strong ties to the Parkhead club.

At the time he was running celtic’s chain of shops. A company of his, the Trophy Centre, had a lucrative long-term contract with the club, reported to be worth £250,000 a year. Kevin Kelly was a director of the Trophy Centre from 1989 to 2005. Torbett was first convicted and jailed in 1998.

Press reports from the 1990s claimed that Torbett had his own seat in the Parkhead directors’ box and had ambitions of joining the board.

His offer of financial assistance was forgotten when Fergus McCann, a Canada-based businessman, seized control. His takeover led to the old board members, including Michael and Kevin Kelly, being ousted. Torbett initially welcomed Mr McCann’s arrival and was quoted in celtic View, the club’s official magazine, in March 1994, saying: “This is the best thing that could have happened to the club.”

However, within two years Torbett was removed from his role with celtic Boys Club after allegations of widespread abuse appeared in the press.

Mr McCann said that he would personally take steps to restore the confidence of parents and young players in “our Boys Club”.

Making no reference to it being a separate entity, he issued a statement that said: “It is not good for celtic to be associated with this kind of scandal.

“celtic is a very proud name to very many people and looked up to in particular by young boys.

“What we have to do is to reassure parents that their boys will be safe playing for our Boys Club and to reassure the boys themselves who dream of playing for celtic.”

Kevin Kelly, now 81, has previously insisted he had no idea that Torbett and others were preying on children, saying: “Those who committed crimes are in jail and that’s where they should be. That’s all I’ve got to say.”

Dr Kelly and celtic FC did not respond to requests for comment.

The times is doing some Sterling work. Go into twitter all you get is ,but, but, Dunn  and that cunt hibs never told us about (brain fart means I have forgotten his name) . 

I have no idea who the fuck Dunn was, and we sacked the other cunt with the lads dad being a copper, polis knew

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

The times is doing some Sterling work. Go into twitter all you get is ,but, but, Dunn  and that cunt hibs never told us about (brain fart means I have forgotten his name) . 

I have no idea who the fuck Dunn was, and we sacked the other cunt with the lads dad being a copper, polis knew

Dunn was the scout who did work for more clubs than Rangers ,but his name doesn’t get attached to these other clubs ,Much the same as Nealy ,(the Hibs cunt) 

Whood a thunk it ,fling muck our way only to deflect the REAL scandal in the whole of world sport ,their may be a bigger scandal yet to appear ,but at this moment in time the scandal involving CBC is the biggest in the world to date ,

15 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Deleted a couple of tarriers from Facebook that were on my friends list that were spouting this pish a while back.

Last thing I’d be doing on Facebook is posting about paedophiles FS - cunts aren’t wired right!

You would think that celtic have an injunction out with the press up here and that’s why it’s only being reported down south.

However was reading on FF that it isn’t the case. The Scottish Media and SNP have decided to blank the story and bury it as best they can. These reporters and MSP’s are just as guilty as the paedophiles IMO.

32 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Deleted a couple of tarriers from Facebook that were on my friends list that were spouting this pish a while back.

Last thing I’d be doing on Facebook is posting about paedophiles FS - cunts aren’t wired right!

Got a couple of tarriers on my Facebook that up until about a year ago were outing every nonce in the area ,Posting constantly whenever one was found locally and claiming peadophiles as the scum of the earth ,In the last year or so there hasn’t been a peep from any of them ,now I assume peadophiles are still in the area but they ain’t get involved now with name and shame tactics ,Embarrassed by their own club into turning a blind eye 

What gets me is their are people out there that know nothing about these rings, nothing about sellik, the lack of msm coverage is a complete dereliction of duty from the press. Dont get me started on MSPs

Archived